Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. We'd just recovered from the Ohio invasion when I noticed some new cemetary caches crop up and I figured I'd provoke Lead Dog<g>

Wulf

Provoke me you cannot. Afraid of us , not they say. They will be. They will be. Use the force, Wulf!

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.  We'd just recovered from the Ohio invasion when I noticed some new cemetary caches crop up and I figured I'd provoke Lead Dog<g>

Wulf

Provoke me you cannot. Afraid of us , not they say. They will be. They will be. Use the force, Wulf!

I think i can do a good job at it. :mad:

I just recieved some exciting news. A TB success story of sorts...

Almost one year ago I released my travel bug GeoGnome into the big bad world. Just last night I recieved an email indicating that he will be making an appearance at the Spring Picnic in Loansport. This bug has been to MANY more cache events than I. After traveling almost 4,000 miles, I look forward to seeing the little guy again...

Frankly I don't see what all the fuss is about. I think it has been quite pleasant here in Indiana Cachers Hello without that annoying Lead Dog bragging about his cemetery caches all the time. I have moved out on him and am staying with Wheel Dog, who is a much more pleasant human and is temporarily living across the hall. And, contrary to the rumours on the street-- I did not bury Lead Dog in the back yard. His highness is holed up in his room, drinking cheap Aldi's Red Wine, eating anchovies and watching his collection of Angelina Jolie Vought DVD's. At least that's what he wants us to think. What he's really up to is anybody's guess, but I think he is planning on some Lame Lemonade Stand one -day event cache that will coincide with a caching group"s cache machine attempt to set a record one day find total on ISQ's weekend after next--I overheard him on the phone trying to hire cheerleaders from the high school... I don't know why he wants to do it, everybody knows he a raging sociopath-- and frankly I think society is better off if he keeps his distance. He's got this new thing he does when he lets me out every morning--He grabs me by the ears, puts his nose on mine, closes one eye, and says "Argh!! You're off the edge of the map now, matey--There be monsters here!" -He's such a jerk.... :P

:DPATRICK ! :P:D

I knew you weren't capable of doing such a horrible thing to LeadDog , I tried and tried to tell Star but she wouldn't listen .... just keeps mumbling that she hoped that that sweet little Patrick didn't go postal on LeadDog cuz she likes you both very much .

So are you going to attend the Picnic , cuz I think Star and Wulf , if they decide to go are planning on leaving me behind ! Thats not fair .... maybe if you are gonna be able to go they will change there minds and lemme tag along. Hard to say though cuz if I get to go then my friend Min will be sad if she has to stay behind(I'd like to have them bring us both along cept its a really long ride for us) ..

Precious

So are you going to attend the Picnic , cuz I think Star and Wulf , if they decide to go are planning on leaving me behind ! Thats not fair .... maybe if you are gonna be able to go they will change there minds and lemme tag along. Hard to say though cuz if I get to go then my friend Min will be sad if she has to stay behind(I'd like to have them bring us both along cept its a really long ride for us) ..

Precious

Leave Min at home, she's a big girl, she'll get over it. You're lucky you will be arriving by car. If you think the ride is too long, just do what I do: Bark and sniff at everything you see, wildly and excitingly for the first thirteen minutes, then curl up and take a snooze for the rest of the trip... I, however will be hoofing it. As soon as Lead Dog lets me out Saturday morning, I'm making a beeline west on U.S. 24. So if anybody sees a little white dog loping along on the shoulder, pick me up, since it's REALLY hard to hitchhike when you don't have an oposable thumb to stick out!!!! :)

Hey, where has everybody been?

Your weekly ISQ stats:

336 cachers have logged 3,391 finds.

Your Leaderboard, (Over 50 finds) with a new Leader:

1 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 153

2 J PLUS 14 151

3 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

4 SWEETIE PIE 126

5 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 105

6 BUDDAMAN 98

7 AWSOME EV 70

8 TRICKWORM 64

9 TWO NUT CACHES 60

10 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 59

11 SASSYKAT 53

12 JUST MEE 52

13 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 51

;)

Edited by SixDogTeam

NOT FAIR !

Star got to meet LeadDog and more Importantly she spent far to much time with Patrick !

They told me I had to stay behind and take care of my kitten and keep Min company...

*sigh*

sadprecious.jpg

here is a pic of me being sad , (they thought I just wasn't feeling well)... hehe least it got me a bit spoiled ... ;):blink:

Congratulations to Trickworm on his 100th find at Indian Spirit Quest #195--Hanging Rock. It took him numerous tries, but persistence pays off. To those of you who found the cache at Hanging Rock on the Wabash River (When it was called "Just Hanging Around"), it is now re-hidden in the same spot, and we will grant smilies to previous finders who want to visit again and sign the new log, but ONLY repeat ONLY if you take a pic of yourself at the summit and post it with your log...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...b6-6ec27174606e

:(:blink::(:lol: