Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

Welcome Dover Duo to GEOISQ!!

I recognize that name. It is great to have you aboard.

This weekend I am singing the blues... I was intending to go out and hit the new ISQs by bbsurveyors but I will be sitting at home. The office made me relinquish THEIR GPSr for the weekend. How dare they let work get in the way of my geocaching. Boohoo :laughing:

Edited by Rupert2

This weekend I am singing the blues... I was intending to go out and hit the new ISQs by bbsurveyors but I will be sitting at home. The office made me relinquish THEIR GPSr for the weekend. How dare they let work get in the way of my geocaching. Boohoo ;)

Welcome aboard DD ! ....

mmmmmm Rupert , couldn't you just go out and buy yourself your own personal gps ?

Star

Ok I know that some people have been wondering about my whereabouts for the past few months.... You want a clue?????

N 3? 33.9?5

W 8? 10.7?3

I know those don't help a whole lot, but it was a start.

btw ma, pa Ya'll can't help or guess that's cheating. cause ya'll already knew where I was... ;)

This weekend I am singing the blues... I was intending to go out and hit the new ISQs by bbsurveyors but I will be sitting at home. The office made me relinquish THEIR GPSr for the weekend. How dare they let work get in the way of my geocaching. Boohoo ;)

Maybe you could sneak one past the family auditors ... Hey! Buy Katie one for her birthday and then borrow it. If it's not her birthday make up a good holiday to convince the other half that it's a good idea to reward her with her own GPSr that you can borrow when needed.

My wife always falls for that "It's for the kids" stuff when I need new toys. ... Well, almost always. I did get the "Rock'M Sock'M Robots" game but am still waiting on the Corvette.

From ISQ World Headquarters at the 19th Hole at St. Andrews Links, Scotland--Where the world championships of the Freestyle Doggy Dancing contest is being held this week, here is your Leaderboard:

1 SWEETIE PIE 191

2 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 171

3 J PLUS 14 151

4 4DAMFAM 142

5 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 131

6 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

7 WILLIAMSFAMGC 123

8 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 110

9 BUDDAMAN 105

10 HOLEN1 105

11 LOLOLOCO 104

Buddaman, after LANGISHING for SO LONG right below the cut, finally breaks a hundred! Sweetie Pie is surging on. Will he be the first to get TWO HUNDRED? and win the coveted BIG LOTS trophy?

Howdy all,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums here. My name is Tranziq, I reside in Plainfield In, and i am rather new to the Geocaching community. A friend of mine in Orlando Fl. introduced me to this wonderful sport and I could not help it and went out and got my own equipment. I had a GPSr but it was not up "Specs" so i went out and updated my Ipaq 5455 to a GPSr. So now after 10 Caches i am a Paperless Cacher.

Also Yesterday i am proud to say i placed my first cache. So any who go in search of this new cache please let me know how I did

thanks

Tranziq

Who is going to the Midwest Geobash?

I will be there with pup and possibly the wife. We might have to give some thought to that shirt idea with "NO LAME MICROS" on the back :D .

I plan on driving up as soon as I wrap up my race track duties on Saturday. Will be punchy but hopefully coherent.

Could someone have a coffee IV ready for me when I arrive?

um dunno.  All I know is they have some of the best coffee in town.  Much better than "StarShmucks".

Plainfield is going to become a very dangerous place for geocachers to visit. First I can go and visit septc_tank and get drunk sampling his wares, then it is off to Tranziq's coffee house. Drunk & wired! It might provide the perfect state of mind to go after the Plainfield Park Tour cache. :blink:

Hey Torry, does one serve Red or White wine with Pork Rinds? :lol:

I think you mean Red White and Blue BEER.it's right up there with Meister Bräu.

Is RWB availabale in Warsaw? It's made by PBR you know. I got an FTF on a ISQ by R2 on the QT, LOL. Had to brave the firefights in FWA to get it...

There was not enough fanfare surrounding that announcement. Lets try again...

Tonight in Bippus local residents are jubilant. Their very own SixDogTeam has scored his FIRST EVER First-to-Find on an ISQ cache.

This momentous event took place at ISQ #239 WA9LGX in beautiful Fort Wayne. SixDogTeam and Patrick placed themselves in profound danger by dodging bullets and battling horrific traffic to score coveted Rupert2 banknote FTF prize. Congratulations to SixDogTeam!

Hey Torry, does one serve Red or White wine with Pork Rinds? :lol:

I think you mean Red White and Blue BEER.it's right up there with Meister Bräu.

Is RWB availabale in Warsaw? It's made by PBR you know. I got an FTF on a ISQ by R2 on the QT, LOL. Had to brave the firefights in FWA to get it...

Porkrinds are best served with a light ale. Real cracklings deserve a darker, heavier stout.

...... or massive quantities of anything on the higher side of Kingsbury will do in a pinch.

There was not enough fanfare surrounding that announcement. Lets try again...

Tonight in Bippus local residents are jubilant. Their very own SixDogTeam has scored his FIRST EVER First-to-Find on an ISQ cache.

This momentous event took place at ISQ #239 WA9LGX in beautiful Fort Wayne. SixDogTeam and Patrick placed themselves in profound danger by dodging bullets and battling horrific traffic to score coveted Rupert2 banknote FTF prize. Congratulations to SixDogTeam!

WOOOO HOOOOO !

Way to go SIXDOG TEAM !

Star

Bippus, IN (AP)

ISQ's HELP CACHER ACHIEVE MILESTONE

JPLUS14 has found his ***4,000th** cache! This historic event happened at Riverview Trek #1: Liberty Mills.

July 17 by JPlus14 (4008 found)

This was my 4000th find. I thought it was appropriate to do a Six Dog Team cache for this milestone since I had done so many of your caches to get to this point...

Thanks for placing all of your caches.

JPlus14

Floyds Knobs, IN

:o:o:blink:

As of this morning, 518 cachers have logged 5,818 find logs on ISQ caches. Your Leaderboard:

1 SWEETIE PIE 191

2 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 176

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 4DAMFAM 146

5 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 131

6 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 129

7 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

8 WILLIAMSFAMGC 123

10 JUST MEE 116

11 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 114

12 ITZME 112

13 BUDDAMAN 105

14 HOLEN1 105

15 LOLOLOCO 104

16 KIDCRAZY 87

17 AWSOME EV 82

18 PHAROAH'S MAN & EAGLE EYE 82

19 TWO NUT CACHES 74

20 TRICKWORM 72

21 DEERMARK 66

:o:o:blink:

it was a Ren. Faire...

Hope Lead Dog and Patrick are doing well ... this heat has really been something .

Star

Oh Star, you poor thing! You can't spell "Renaissance?'' Well, don't worry, we can't either, so we looked it up for you--we're staying inside today, it's a hunnert duhgrees out there. The big dogs are all laying around in the shade out in the dog yard with their baloney tongues hangin' out... I'll go out and mist them with the hose in a bit--They hate it when I do that, but that cold well water cools 'em off!We've got the air on full blast, and we're walking around nekkid, drinking ice cold generic Mexican beer--well, Patrick ALWAYS walks around nekkid anyway, the little perv...

:anibad::anibad::(

:):D;)BREAKING NEWS FROM THE GEOISQ WORLD HEADQUARTERS AT THE THIRD LAMPOST FROM THE BACK GATE OF THEPARKING LOT OF THE WAR MEMORIAL COLISEUM IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN BRACKEN, INDIANA:

SWEETIE PIE is the first cacher to find 200 hundred Indiana Spirit Quest caches. That's a heck of a lot of cemeteries, folks!

AS of this morning, 545 cachers have logged 6,184 finds on the series.

Your new LEADER BOARD:

1 SWEETIE PIE 209

2 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 177

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 4DAMFAM 146

5 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 144

7 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

8 ITZME 129

9 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

10 WILLIAMSFAMGC 123

11 BUDDAMAN 117

12 JUST MEE 116

13 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 114

14 HOLEN1 105

15 LOLOLOCO 104

543 TORRY 1

:D:D

:):D;)BREAKING NEWS FROM THE GEOISQ WORLD HEADQUARTERS AT THE THIRD LAMPOST FROM THE BACK GATE OF THEPARKING LOT OF THE WAR MEMORIAL COLISEUM IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN BRACKEN, INDIANA:

SWEETIE PIE is the first cacher to find 200 hundred Indiana Spirit Quest caches. That's a heck of a lot of cemeteries, folks!

AS of this morning, 545 cachers have logged 6,184 finds on the series.

Your new LEADER BOARD:

1 SWEETIE PIE 209

2 PRAiRIE PARTNERS 177

3 J PLUS 14 170

4 4DAMFAM 146

5 TEAM TIGGER INTERNATIONAL 144

7 BLUEGILLFISHERMAN 130

8 ITZME 129

9 ONE ANGEL & FAMILY 125

10 WILLIAMSFAMGC 123

11 BUDDAMAN 117

12 JUST MEE 116

13 WOLVERINE WARRIERS 114

14 HOLEN1 105

15 LOLOLOCO 104

543 TORRY 1

:D:D

it was a Ren. Faire...

Hope Lead Dog and Patrick are doing well ... this heat has really been something .

Star

Oh Star, you poor thing! You can't spell "Renaissance?'' Well, don't worry, we can't either, so we looked it up for you--we're staying inside today, it's a hunnert duhgrees out there. The big dogs are all laying around in the shade out in the dog yard with their baloney tongues hangin' out... I'll go out and mist them with the hose in a bit--They hate it when I do that, but that cold well water cools 'em off!We've got the air on full blast, and we're walking around nekkid, drinking ice cold generic Mexican beer--well, Patrick ALWAYS walks around nekkid anyway, the little perv...

:D:D;)

yer right I caint speel verry well tat tall .... tanks for the help .....

about you all running round nekkid ... does anybody really wanna picture that ? :):D:D

Wulf keeps wanting to put Precious in a "bun" costume ....

Star

try having to work in this heat ... to much for this one it is .. but alas I gotta do what I gotta do ...

We didn't go to that fair Torry but we did however go to a faire in K'Zoo MI .. it was a Ren. Faire... day before that we went to the Elkhart County fair ... grabbed a couple a caches as well !

Star

Oh see should've done a search before you left for the Fair...there is a cache in the park (Kickin Bass) it is disabled right now because of the fair, but I can enable if requested...It is a relatively large cache

Hey, Ohgrl, what does that mean ? Is it licenseplate speak for Ohio College girl who goes to school in Michigan and wants to adopt an adorable little low-maintenance Jack Russel Terrier, good watchdog and very affectionate, enjoys dancing and long walks on the beach? Who is abused in dysfunctional home of drunk degenerates and huge Siberian Huskies?Huh? Huh? :unsure: (Pigs make bad pets)

BTW I think my dear Precious would look adorable in a Hot dog bun outfit, Wulf!!!

:ph34r::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hey, Ohgrl, what does that mean ? Is it licenseplate speak for Ohio College girl who goes to school in Michigan and wants to adopt an adorable little low-maintenance Jack Russel Terrier, good watchdog and very affectionate, enjoys dancing and long walks on the beach? Who is abused in dysfunctional home of drunk degenerates and huge Siberian Huskies?Huh? Huh? :unsure: (Pigs make bad pets)

BTW I think my dear Precious would look adorable in a Hot dog bun outfit, Wulf!!!

:laughing::ph34r::huh::huh:

Ok I need to change my name :laughing::o No buckeye here! Ohgrl is more like "Oh girl are you serious?"

What a cute terrier...did the dysfunctional siberians house train you :laughing: