Dogastus Makess 200!!

or perhaps I should have said 'makes his C8th'

Actually it's 11001000 :rolleyes:

Thanks for the congrats. I shot through the milestone rather suddenly last Saturday when I decided on doing a major assault on Chester's Oxford Parks excellent series. I did a total of 17 that day (plus a DNF). This may seem low by some cacher's standards, but it was lot for me when I sometimes I only manage one in a day. Every single cache I have found has been an enjoyable experience, it's only the DNF's I don't like!!

A Big thanks to all the people that have hidden the caches I've found and thanks in advance to those that have set caches I will find in the future!

Thanks for the congrats. I shot through the milestone rather suddenly last Saturday when I decided on doing a major assault on Chester's Oxford Parks excellent series. I did a total of 17 that day (plus a DNF).

Spooky! Great minds think alike???

I popped through my 200th barrier also doing Oxford Parks and University Challenges and other Oxford caches just one day after you did. I managed 18 that day, and also had 4 DNF's (I didn't waste too much time trying to find them, so I didn't log DNF's online), but boy was I tired!

I was forever seeing your name in the micro-logs as I trawled along behind you.

I managed over 70 in the last week :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuey
I managed over 70 in the last week

Hi Stuey, yes I saw your logs as I always put a watch on all the caches I've visited. You really go for it when you get going by the looks of it! I don't normally do anything like that number of caches in a day and certainly not at a sustained rate for several days like you did. It's a pity we didn't bump into each other, but maybe we will in the future. At the rate you're going, it's not going to be long till you get to 300.