MGTS - Happenings

Miss Goody Two Shoes

:lol: Hey my sista PEP-PURRR!

I toatally loved the lovely necklace you and the twins sent me. It is so like........ B-E-A-U-T-I F-U-L!

I must take a picture and post it. Ewe... It's on a chain and it has a tiny shoe that sparkles! I love it so much!

:blink: I must say hunny... I have been shoppin for shoes for you for the big event in January.

I found somethin special for you. I am going to wait to post them ya know.

Love you PEP-PURRR,

MGTS XOXO :ph34r:

Edited by Miss Goody Two Shoes

I am smitten also BD. I am tuly honored to have this cache placed in my name. At least somebody loves me! I have been waiting all week to get to the Eastside and am so just TOTALLY crazy for Saturday to arrive!

Oh Beamin'Demon you are sooo, ah sooo sweet. I love those shoes young man! After work I have been shoppin all week for ....like for the mostly purr-fect pair. I would never think of wearing anything less than the bestest to your cache my dear.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...43-98e25d1c8550 Smitten.

See you soon BD!

Love, MGTS xoxoxoxo :laughing:

Oh my, isn't she sweet, my dear Smiley Face Pepe Pixie. We have the most wonderful hairclips and boots picked out for the day. You are going to love this little angel face Beamin' Demon.

ab914817-c7de-433a-ab1d-d3c10c4dede3.jpg

Now pixie, don't give me any trouble now.... you know you picked out those boots. They are so cute!

You must get out of bed before noon tomorrow. I know how hard that is for you my little doll. But I also know you love....."treats"! :anitongue: (She will get out of bed for doggie cookies!)

Don't cha just love a dog that can smile!

:D Wait a minute. Six toes!!

'bout time somebody noticed that! :D:ninja::D

Those Alaskan's... they have the time to count toes. Ah, so much darkness, but maybe it's the many hours of summer that makes them go.. "Whew.... I didn't notice that this winter dear!"

Whatcha been doin EraSeek.... to make you count tootsies?! :)B)

Edited by Wienerdog

:ph34r: So like, I had the best time at blindleaders Seattes's First Geocache today!

My girlfiend Pretty Pandora sent me the sweetest shoes for the occasion!

I was TOTALLY touched when I found the cache..... knowing it was in the location of the very first cache placed in Seattle. Oh my! Just made my head buzz!

So you all must go look for it. Just wear long pants and hold your arms up high! Those nettles can't get you then. It's in a very resonable place.

And so like..... may I suggest for you ladies.. a thigh high vinyl boot? Verrrrrry sweet. You can wear them with your best capris!

Love to you my Old Timer Sweet Buddy blindleader! A totally FINE cache!

MGTS XOXOXOXOXO :(:(:(

I'm sure that MGTS would love to reply to you, however, the forums seem to be locking out secondary accounts. Oh my! I have a date with her this afternoon :) . I'll see if she wishes to pass anything along.

Hmm, maybe she left her cookies out and they got stale. I wonder if entering the forums from geocaching.com would help. :laughing:

Edited by Mr. E.

Man!

Out from under the dryer they come,

Eve. L. and Jade~, their yarns yet undone.

Sew them up, sew them up,

and make them hole,

For a sock puppet to be,

a yarn must be told.

:rolleyes: or something like that

(I like Lord Byron's thing better)

I kinda like that Lord Byron guy, too. ;) Yours was good as well, though. ;)

Deep in my hidden lair, I sniffed out this thread.

I am staggered! I haven't seen this big a collection of socks since mtn-man decided to adopt a different "volunteer cache reviewer" name for use in each province and state.

I am especially impressed by the "sleeper" sock puppets -- the ones that've been here for years but have only posted a handful of times prior to this veritable orgy of hosiery. Eradicating this particularly virulent strain of bipedal puppetry requires gallons of bleach.

This thread is a job that may be too much for even Captain Clorox's superpowers to vanquish singlehandedly. I am putting out an SOS for assistance from The Purple Dryer of Doom! In the name of all that is righteous and just, I hope he hurries here. We have work to do. Watch in the western skies, Purple Dryer of Doom. Watch for my signal.

sock_signal.jpg

Ah yes, the enduring mystery of hosiery...

Quantum Theory Of Socks

Philosophers have long wondered why socks have this habit of getting lost, and why humans always end up with large collections of unmatched odd socks. One school of thought says that socks are very antisocial creatures, and have a deep sense of rivalry. In particular, two socks of the same design have feelings of loathing towards each other and hence it is nearly impossible to pair them (e.g. a blue sock will usually be found nestling up to a black one, rather than its fellow blue sock).

On the other hand, quantum theorists explain it all by a generalized exclusion principle -- it is impossible for two socks to be in the same eigen-state, and when it's in danger of happening, one of the socks has to vanish. Indeed the Uncertainty Principle also comes in -- the only time you know where a sock is, is when you're wearing it, and hence unable to be sure exactly how fast it's moving. The moment you stop moving and look at your sock, it then starts falling to pieces, changing color, or otherwise becoming indeterminate. Either way, socks may possess Color and Strangeness, but they seem to lack Charm.

You know, I think I'm a sock puppet. I guess I always have been. Perhaps the original Geo-sock puppet. Here my bio:

"** Biography **

I am the product of a little girl's imagination. She had an imaginary friend named "Rocketee" and HE had a friend named "EraSeek". She says I'm ten."

My forum title used to be "Imaginary member".

And here I was just begining to think I was a real live boy :laughing:

You know, I think I'm a sock puppet. I guess I always have been. Perhaps the original Geo-sock puppet. Here my bio:

"** Biography **

I am the product of a little girl's imagination. She had an imaginary friend named "Rocketee" and HE had a friend named "EraSeek". She says I'm ten."

My forum title used to be "Imaginary member".

And here I was just begining to think I was a real live boy :D

Well, as long as you're a good little boy, you have nothing to worry about. :DA link to a page that delves into the fascinating psyche of puppets.

EraSeek called me a cutie. :ph34r::laughing::D It must have been those cute garden clogs. :lol:

I miss you, MGTS! Come outside and play, your spring shoes will look so cute when you walk among the tulips. I bet you have some like these that you're dying to wear!

20.jpgallsaints_1.jpggreentrim_1.jpg

msc.jpgplatformdune_1.jpgfloralheel.jpg

:rolleyes: Hi Pandy! I missed you too! BEE-YOU-TO-FULL shoes! So like... ya know me sooo well. Don't forget our lunch date, sweetie. Oh...what are you going to wear?

Love, MGTS XOO

This thread is nothing but a bunch of jibber jabber. It makes no sense.

So join in on the fun and post a picture of shoes.

pogo_shoes_2.GIF

ugly boots? Pogo Shoes! These hazardous wonders were designed for fun and diversion. The diversion could very well be a trip to the hospital. To start your fun, the inventor suggests you get up (we haven't figured out how yet) and "urge your weight up and down until you bounce clear of the ground."

Now about that landing… These things should be sold with crutches and bulletproof buttocks. And the best news yet, No Brakes!

MGST,

It's just so special to hear your latest news. We've been wondering where you've been hiding for so long B) Scooter has asked me to show off some of her new things -- us girls did a little shopping last week

Here are her new shoes for going caching:

2c3da775-e4d3-4fa2-8fa9-77b52221edad.jpg

After we go home and freshen up, it's time to go out on the town. Aren't these just the cutest things you've ever seen?

9ee9c2ca-a927-44e4-8841-a101efee1cfa.jpg

And then when it's time for beddy-bye, she picked out these darling bunny slippers --

c5aef111-a176-47aa-be22-3bf6fbc48d0e.jpg

B) Hi Pandy! I missed you too! BEE-YOU-TO-FULL shoes! So like... ya know me sooo well. Don't forget our lunch date, sweetie. Oh...what are you going to wear?

Love, MGTS XOO

Oh MGTS, I'm so excited I can't think about what I'm going to wear... I found the perfect car for you!

shoecaryg8.jpg

You'll take me for a spin when you get it, won't you?