Geocaches

Mr. Snazz

quote:
Originally posted by georgeandmary:

Are those ID#'s or total finds? And how did you decide on THAT spread?

The question is, how many of you have found geocaches, not how many geocaches have you found.

I decided on the spread after performing some mathematical analysis on the relevent data, deciding that the spread I used would be the optimal use of the five allowed vote-slots.

What are you trying to ask? Who, in the forums, has not found a cache?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Snazz:

The question is, how many of _you_ have found geocaches, not how many geocaches have _you_ found.

How many cachers are there?

geomark8.gif

If you do not extend your expectations unto others, you will not be disappointed by the stupid things they do.

Mokita!

1: If you are asking how many caches I have found, I can answer based on the possible answers in your poll.

2: If you are asking "how many total people Geocache" I can take a guess, and put it in your poll.

3: If you are aksing "please vote if you geocache" and then want to count the 'yes' votes, then your poll doesn't help - only a fraction of cache hunters read the forums, and a fraction of those will reply to your post.

What precisely are you asking about? I'll 'guess' 50,000 geocachers registered on the site, with about 10-15,000 'active' members. But I am just guessing off the top of my head.

-J

In the universes I am already deceased in, I am creating caches located at the remains. In the universes I still survive in, those with the technology which my alter self can use get a lesson in geocaching. Alternately, the universes without the technology get a lesson in letterboxing. When I am deceased in this universe, my tombstone/memorial will have a cache located within it.....

Gotta make sure Everyone of me is participating! icon_razz.gif

(I really wish I could DO all that!)

Have a Great Weekend!

-Jennifer

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. (JM Barrie)

I understand even if the others don't. My answer would be 1 because I can only answer for myself. I'm pretty sure that me and you are the only ones who have actually found any, the others are just telling fibs. So that would be 2... no brdad has I think so 3...yeah my answer is 3.

Yes I have finds, yes I have hides and yes I'm a charter member. My wife will not let me use our account on the forums...don't know why.

quote:
Originally posted by Jacksons:

I was always told there is no such thing as a stupid question,but that no longer applies.Finally a really stupid question!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm a man and I can change if I have to,I guess.

....just stupid people asking questions.

Yes I have finds, yes I have hides and yes I'm a charter member. My wife will not let me use our account on the forums...don't know why.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Snazz:

How many of you have found geocaches?

I am absolutely sure that the correct answer is 1000. I could prove it, if I wanted to! But I can't decide between voting for 200-1000 and 1000-10000 icon_confused.gif

Please help!

Gert

Short cuts make long delays.

quote:
Originally posted by leatherman:

Obviously they were misguided. Maybe they made the mistake of buying a POS SOG before picking up the Superior Leatherman.[icon_biggrin.gif]

The only statement in this thread that doesn't make my head hurt ...I never go anywhere without my trusty 'Leatherman WAVE'.

(...as a matter of fact, I like it so much, I gave one to my Dad for Fathers Day last year)

ontario1.gif

ok, answer:

1. not all of them.

2. It's how many have I looked for that I like to count. I'm counting places visited.

3. More than 20 less than 200.

4. Check our profiles, each and every one.

5. I don't remember.

6. Counting benchmarks? Add 2 but I only logged 1.

7. I geocache therefore I post. Not I post therefore I geocache. I geocache therefore I am.

8. Who, me?

Cache you later,

Planet

"To err is human, to forgive....$5.00"

..what the hell you are talking about!

.... I processed this and my brain hung.

.... I needed to re-boot but the wife is not home.

.... .. she knows where my on switch is.

..... ... .. . my off switch, too.

.... on backwards is no ... WHAT the hell was the question?????

** The worst suggestion of a life time may be the catalyst to the best idea of the century, don't fail to listen to suggestions.

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

An infinite number of me have found a geocache. An equally infinite number of me have not. They cancel out, so I guess I haven't found any

Wait a minute! If the same number of people have found a cache as those who haven't, wouldn't the answer be "half?"

Who would ever say geocachers have no sense of humor?

CR

72057_2000.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Sissy-n-CR:

Wait a minute! If the same number of people have found a cache as those who haven't, wouldn't the answer be "half?"

All of you are right, of course. We don't know what the mes that wrote that were thinking.

Half of infinity of me have found a geocache.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, und ich hab' auch im Blut

quote:
Originally posted by Jacksons:

I was always told there is no such thing as a stupid question,but that no longer applies.Finally a really stupid question!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm a man and I can change if I have to,I guess.

You just realized that? I guess you've never taught high school.

george

39570_500.jpg

Pedal until your legs cramp up and then pedal some more.