Best Geocache

arod642

I agree with Planet... the last one is the best, and the next one is the one I look forward to the most, and any cache I find with my daughter along is great "just because."

But, we do offer our list of Top Ten Percent caches on Our Profile Page. Thanks to Markwell for suggesting that idea in another thread about rating caches.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?

The hunt is ongoing. The next cache is the best. It's the one you are hunting. If it eludes you, you will be back. You will stalk it, find it and vanquish it. Then you will wipe the blood off your wounds leave the carcass behind and move on.

The predator never rests. There is always more prey. The prey is your life. Hunting is your life.

Wherever you go there you are.

A rather fun cache in wilderness like area, right in the middle of the city. No one even knows this area is there. Plus, it was a great puzzle, lots of which you don't use your GPSr for. Not sure if I would have found it if I had not had my phone that can do coordinate calculations though. One guy said he used a map and a compase (not the magnetic kind, the kind from math class to make circles).