Geocaching wallpaper?

4agers

This is the one I use. I took this picture while caching during the winter

39478_2200.JPG

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

Wow, that post was really screwed up. What I was trying to say was this; I have the wallpaper posted at the bottom of the first page of my website. I haven't published the site yet because it's not done so please don't send me email about how lame the site is. ;-) I just thought someone might want to see these because they are pretty cool and they make great wallpaper.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scoobie

A day without sunshine is like.....NIGHT!

quote:
Originally posted by scoobie10:

I have two that I use. I just uploaded them to my website but they won't be there long because they're so darn big.

Very Cool! I'm using one of them already and have the other on standby!

If you like I can't put them off my site... I have all kinds of space I don't use.

Jeremy posted a couple of sample wallpapers in this thread.

Also, for clarification, Scoobie's wallpaper was actually created by The_Rocks and posted in this thread. I remember, because I sent Scoobie the link back in August. icon_wink.gif

Thanks for posting the pictures again, Scoobie....looks like The_Rock's webpage died. He had one other wallpaper listed there too. I wonder if anyone else has it saved.

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

CYBret's Geocaching Page

Thanks for the clarification Cybret, I certainly don't have the skills to create wallpaper like that! I should have mentioned that before. I'm going to send an email to The_Rock and see if he can send the other one or post it here. For some reason I just saved the two that I posted, I must have not liked the other one as much.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scoobie

A day without sunshine is like.....NIGHT!

Hello everyone, thanks for the nice comments about my GC wallpapers. Sorry about the website being down, I redesigned everything and forgot to add the wallpaper back.

If you would like to see all three I put up another quick page where you can get them.

GC Wallpaper - by The_Rocks

Enjoy!

The Rocks

"To create you need a good imagination and a pile of junk" - Benjamin Franklin<br>

Visit our homepage: <a href="http://www.bananamoon.net">BananaMoon.net</a>