Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

Hmmmmm.... Interesting...... I went to Max's Favorite Park this morning to pick up a geocoin for New Orleans, and there were no cards left. No baggie or anything. I thought there were still quite a few left. Anyway, I went ahead and populated the cache with 15x YMS #10 (pqcachers).

Have a nice weekend, everyone!!

7:35 pm.

Picked up one YMS #10 (pqcachers). There are ten YMS #10 cards left. Thanks for quickly replenishing the supply, Tom.

-Gecko Dad

OK, the YMS #11 (T. R. Violin) cards are done and packaged up in packs of 5 plus one misprint, plus one YMS #007 (Dr. Boggis) card in each pack. Six packs in all (30 YMS #11 cards minus one that I am keeping for myself, 6 YMS #11 misprints, and 6 YMS #007 cards). I will be placing these packs in the next suitable caches that I visit. For ease of logging, I will refer to these packs simply as the YMS #11 Packs. Gecko Dad will be releasing the Udesignit TB some time this weekend.

C-YA! -FlagMan. ;)

Edited by FlagMan

I distributed about 9 YMS #11 (T. R. Violin) cards (including a few "misprints") at the Cachin' in Fashion event. I also handed an original and one of each misprint to Gecko Dad this morning at the Little League field, along with a #007. I had every intention of leaving some "packs" in caches today, but I simply forgot to do it at every cache I visited, despite having the packs with me in in my pocket. I'll try to do better tomorrow! :laughing:

6:55 am.

VIsited Brownie's on the Move (GCNFG3) and swapped a YMS #7 Dr. Boggis and YMS #11 TR Violin in exchange for the same two cards from the cache. Why, you ask? Well, my complete set of original Yrium's Pals cards, complete set of original UDesignit cards, and all but these two of the YMS cards were found "in the wild". With this swap, I once again have a purely "free range" collection. When I left the cache site, there was the one remaining #7 and four or five remaining #11s.

-Gecko Dad

I just happened to stop by Max's Favorite Park this morning, and to my utter astonishment I found two "misprints" of the YMS #12 (devehead) card in the cache. How they got there and who put them there is a complete mystery! This is total anarchy! Why would anyone take a perfectly good keyboard and replace it with that gawdy red stapler??? Heads are going to fall if I ever get to the bottom of this!! :laughing:

I just happened to stop by Max's Favorite Park this morning, and to my utter astonishment I found two "misprints" of the YMS #12 (devehead) card in the cache. How they got there and who put them there is a complete mystery! This is total anarchy! Why would anyone take a perfectly good keyboard and replace it with that gawdy red stapler??? Heads are going to fall if I ever get to the bottom of this!! :huh:

I saw no misprints in the cache last night at 9:25 pm. I was looking for one. A mystery indeed.

-Gecko Dad

dropped off 1x of YMS #10 pqcachers and 1x of YMS #12 in Bounce on Over tonight. That sucks about Max's favorite being muggled. I'm afraid I was the last one there and I thought I replaced it without being seen. Sorry about that.

Stupid thieves.

--TT--

No worries, Jeff. I'm sure it had nothing to do with you. I always thought it was in a somewhat vulnerable location, and I'm sure some bozo just happened upon it and decided to make a few bucks on the extremely valuable contents...... :huh:

Made a few drops this morning, as follows:

4x YMS #12 (devhead) and reprints: 1x YMS #4 ($kimmer), 1x YMS #5 (Senior Sleuths) and 1x YMS #6 (Rocket Man) in Oak Memorial Garden.

5x YMS #12 (devhead) and reprints: 1x YMS#10 (pqcachers), 1x YMS #11 (T. R. Violin) in Poke-Cache.

4x YMS #12 (devhead) and reprints: 1x YMS #7 (Dr. Boggis), 1x YMS #8 (FlagMan) and 1x YMS #9 (FATTBOY) in Blase Clever Rebuttals.

4x YMS #12 (devehead) in Brotherhood Wheel. I also noticed two misprints were already in this cache when I got there. The mystery continues.....

4x YMS #12 (devehead) in Lame Micro 247. Once again, two misprints were in the cache when I got there. Who's doing this??????

I took a couple of the latest cards with my picture on it out of Igpay Atinlay. Still a bunch more in there along with some Pqcacher cards. I took one of those too to put in another cache. A big thanks to Flagman for all his efforts in keeping the Udesignit series of cards in production. You really are amazing!

Sorry to say that Max's Favorite Park has been muggled!  :) All the cards disappeared with the cache.  :D  :D  I will get it back up and running in a newer, safer location.  :D

Max's Favorite Park is back up and running -- in a new location and using one of Dan-oh's cammo techniques. In celebration of the new placement, I dropped an entire set of YMS #1-12 in the cache. Either some lucky cacher will grab an entire set, or the set will be broken up by cachers trying to complete their sets. Have fun! :):D

Edited by FlagMan