Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

On Sunday, 1/30/2005, I placed:

1 copy of Original Pals Series 1, Card #8/20 (Zcat)

1 copy of Original Pals Series 1, Card #12/20 (Whistlestick)

in Griffen's Walk (GCMM3M)

From this same cache, I took:

1 copy of Yrium's Memorial Series #1 of ?? TT (autographed by Jeff)

1 copy of Yrium's Memorial Series #2 or ?? Night Hunter

Edited by Team Gecko
Grabbed on of the new Yrium Memorial Series #4 card of $kimmer out of my Nuisance Cache #3 today. Though really....does she usually go for fiddling small change? I thought she was strictly a paper currency kind of gal!

--TT--

Huh? must have missed something. So $kimmer YMSC No. 4 is in circulation?

I've stood by many tmes to watch $kimmer go for the cash. Believe me, coins or bills are no different to that Geobabe. The fun part is to drop a coin into a container just after she's finished logging and while she's trying to close the lid. Pop! its back open in a flash.

I'm extra proud to say that I coined her user name at her very-first find on the western flank of Mt. Shasta. About a ten of us were regarding some cache swag and discussing what to take and put when $kimmer said "Duh! take the money."

What a woman,

Harmon of SD Rowdies

Grabbed on of the new Yrium Memorial Series #4 card of $kimmer out of my Nuisance Cache #3 today.  Though really....does she usually go for fiddling small change?  I thought she was strictly a paper currency kind of gal!

--TT--

Huh? must have missed something. So $kimmer YMSC No. 4 is in circulation?

I've stood by many tmes to watch $kimmer go for the cash. Believe me, coins or bills are no different to that Geobabe. The fun part is to drop a coin into a container just after she's finished logging and while she's trying to close the lid. Pop! its back open in a flash.

I'm extra proud to say that I coined her user name at her very-first find on the western flank of Mt. Shasta. About a ten of us were regarding some cache swag and discussing what to take and put when $kimmer said "Duh! take the money."

What a woman,

Harmon of SD Rowdies

No sign of No. 4 on the travel bug page yet.

Well, the 1-6 card set at Lake Hodges seems to have been taken. Are there any other cards up here in North County? I just can't zoom around to caches all over like some people do. I have work, and kids that need to go places after school. Hehe. I'll be doing the caches needed for Clue, so that one might attract some folks soon. I also need the SCC and $kimmer cards. (Too bad she's not holding some of her excellent chili in the other hand. :mad: )

Parsa

Dropped 3x YMS #3 (SCC) cards a and 1 set of YP1 Cards 1-6 in God's Chair.

Dropped 5x YMS #3 (SCC) in Sandy Creek Cowyboys Cache No, 7.

Just fished two YMS No. 3 SCC cards out of Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache No. 7. Some trick Flagman.

No kidding, I actually used a tool from a fishing-tackle box to grab them suckers.

Needed them to fulfill a couple of "O please" special requests.

The Sandy Creek Cowboys

I have barely had time to read e-mails lately let alone get on the forums. So this is my first chance to put in my $.02.

First off I'd like to thank Chuy for the nomination. I am honored to have made it to a card.

The cards are great. I am glad that they are being made again. One thing I have noticed though is the size. The are a little bigger than the original and do not fit into the sport card keeper pages I was putting the originals in. They are slightly larger than standard sport cards.

Thanks everybody for making these cards a big hit and keeping this tradition alive.

Now on to read the 5 pages I am sure are waiting unread on the SDT. :lostsignal:

Left 3x YMS #4 ($kimmer) in Ruby's Riddler.

Left 3x YMS #4 ($kimmer) in Woody's Way.

Hey Guys! Want to thank Duscwe!!! for the nomination for my card, AND to notify you that I took all three cards from Woody's Way today. What can I say, I', vain! Figured this was the only way I was going to get one of these cards. Think it 's mean that they keep showing up in mystery caches, when I am challenged enough with 1/1 star caches. Took what I could get.

Will give one to my buddy Splashette; one to my mentor, Harmon; and the last one is for the family album, I am humbled.

Left 3x YMS #4 ($kimmer) in Ruby's Riddler.

Left 3x YMS #4 ($kimmer) in Woody's Way.

Hey Guys! Want to thank Duscwe!!! for the nomination for my card, AND to notify you that I took all three cards from Woody's Way today. What can I say, I', vain! Figured this was the only way I was going to get one of these cards. Think it 's mean that they keep showing up in mystery caches, when I am challenged enough with 1/1 star caches. Took what I could get.

Will give one to my buddy Splashette; one to my mentor, Harmon; and the last one is for the family album, I am humbled.

$kimmer,

Bless you girl. No way I could grab one of your cards bein' way out here at th' ranch.

By th' way, how much cash did y' score?

I saw that Splashette grabbed a No. 3 for you.

Harmon of SD Rowdies and Sandy Creek Cowboys

Edited by SD Rowdies
Think it 's mean that they keep showing up in mystery caches....

Hey, now! (to quote from Duscwe!) I hardly count Ruby's Riddler and/or CLUE as true puzzle caches -- they are really more like multi-caches. And the Mystery of Livinrgttoo is definitely doable by a Geobabe! :laughing:

Glad you got yours, $kimmer. I kept looking for a new 1/1 FATTBOY cache to pop up, but it was not too be..... Where is Bobby, anyway???? Haven't heard hide nor hair of him or the Rotten Rod for a long time....

I have it from a reliable source that the latest YMS victims may be the SS's.....