Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

YMS #007 (Dr. Boggis) has been released!

6394dcda-8aac-4e5a-aea6-2b8fcc758838.jpg

Love it.

BTW:

Yesterday, I picked up:

1x YMS #3 (Sandy Creek Cowboys) from Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache No. 7

and

1X YP 1 reprint (Tuna)

1X YP 2 reprint (Stork)

1X YP 3 reprint (Vagabond)

1X YP 5 reprint (BeeQue)

from Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache No. 12

I picked up the Udesignit "You Name the Cacher" (tb) out of "It Came From Beneath the Sea" tonight. I name FlagMan ... I am a newbie cacher (just over a month) and have not met him, but I have done some of his caches "Zis Is KAOS, Ve Don’t Bush-vaak Here" wow what a cache (ingenious). I have seen his name everywhere I go and think, 'what he is doing with the "Yrium Memorial Cards" is great!' I looked through the names of the people who had cards and was surprised he (FlagMan) did not have one...well it is time to correct that [:)] Since I have not met FlagMan I ask the caching community to help design it...please forward your Ideas to FlagMan.

Thanks, Dave

Edited by GoBolt
I picked up the Udesignit "You Name the Cacher" (tb) out of "It Came From Beneath the Sea" tonight. I name FlagMan ... I am a newbie cacher (just over a month) and have not met him, but I have done some of his caches "Zis Is KAOS, Ve Don’t Bush-vaak Here" wow what a cache (ingenious). I have seen his name everywhere I go and think, 'what he is doing with the "Yrium Memorial Cards" is great!' I looked through the names of the people who had cards and was surprised he (FlagMan) did not have one...well it is time to correct that [:D] Since I have not met FlagMan I ask the caching community to help design it...please forward your Ideas to FlagMan.

Thanks, Dave

Well, I'm very flattered, but there is a FlagSon Andrew card already. So if you want to reconsider based on Andrew's card, feel free. If not, then I guess all I can say is Thanks! :) -FlagMan.

By the way, how did you bag that cache with all this fog!

I picked up the Udesignit "You Name the Cacher" (tb) out of "It Came From Beneath the Sea" tonight.  I name FlagMan ... I am a newbie cacher (just over a month) and have not met him, but I have done some of his caches "Zis Is KAOS, Ve Don’t Bush-vaak Here" wow what a cache (ingenious).  I have seen his name everywhere I go and think, 'what he is doing with the "Yrium Memorial Cards" is great!'  I looked through the names of the people who had cards and was surprised he (FlagMan) did not have one...well it is time to correct that [:D]  Since I have not met FlagMan I ask the caching community to help design it...please forward your Ideas to FlagMan.

Thanks, Dave

Well, I'm very flattered, but there is a FlagSon Andrew card already. So if you want to reconsider based on Andrew's card, feel free. If not, then I guess all I can say is Thanks! :) -FlagMan.

By the way, how did you bag that cache with all this fog!

FlagSon is your son...I would love for you to receive a card....Please :)

PS I am retired Navy....fog? what fog?

I picked up the Udesignit "You Name the Cacher" (tb) out of "It Came From Beneath the Sea" tonight.  I name FlagMan ... I am a newbie cacher (just over a month) and have not met him, but I have done some of his caches "Zis Is KAOS, Ve Don’t Bush-vaak Here" wow what a cache (ingenious).  I have seen his name everywhere I go and think, 'what he is doing with the "Yrium Memorial Cards" is great!'  I looked through the names of the people who had cards and was surprised he (FlagMan) did not have one...well it is time to correct that [:)]  Since I have not met FlagMan I ask the caching community to help design it...please forward your Ideas to FlagMan.

Thanks, Dave

We whole heartedly second the motion!!! :D

FlagSon is your son...I would love for you to receive a card....Please :)

Well, this is not enitrely without precedent. After all, YP1 #13 was Yrium by Yrium. So I guess we should have a "Design The FlagMan Card" contest. Anyone who wants to submit a design, please do so by Sunday evening (if more time is needed, this can be extended on request). Same thing for the short quip on the reverse side. I'll figure a way to post these submittals and we'll have some sort of quick and dirty poll (does anyone out there have the ability to do a webpoll?), with GoBolt having the final say since it is his choice. Then I'll take it from there and get them printed up and out there. In case you don't have it, my e-mail address for submittals is tsayer1@san.rr.com. Maybe the submittals should go to GoBolt? I'll make sure he gets them if you send them to me.

Thanks! Can't wait to see how this works out! :D -FlagMan.

Edited by FlagMan

Sorry folks. Didn't mean any offence...just a little fun. Nope I'm not bootlegging the printing.....just a one-of-a-kind prototype that I was working on for photoshop fun since I just am learning the program. I had meant to surprise my brother with at the Yuma event with it. Not a real card. Just something to humor my brother since he's gotten me good on a few things. Plus I wanted to leave something Cow spot related in that one cache since he couldn't make it out to LA to bag co-FTF with me and that's all I had with me. Heck...it's not even laminated.

No worries...I leave all the printing to you, Tom.

I'll have to enter this Flagman's card contest now.

--TT--

Edited by TucsonThompsen
Sorry folks. Didn't mean any offence...just a little fun. Nope I'm not bootlegging the printing.....just a one-of-a-kind prototype that I was working on for photoshop fun since I just am learning the program. I had meant to surprise my brother with at the Yuma event with it. Not a real card. Just something to humor my brother since he's gotten me good on a few things. Plus I wanted to leave something Cow spot related in that one cache since he couldn't make it out to LA to bag co-FTF with me and that's all I had with me. Heck...it's not even laminated.

No worries...I leave all the printing to you, Tom.

I'll have to enter this Flagman's card contest now.

--TT--

61dd9f7c-d5af-4ba7-b0ac-f990e061b2a5.jpg

Cow Spots huh?

Does that cow speak Spanish?

Yeah, we went lookin' f'r that calf f'r weeks. Seems it jumped th' train down near Campo and made a clean getaway. Th' Mexicans renamed it "carnitas."

Nope, I bet they took him in at "Carne Asada Farms" !!

Shore goin' t' miss that little critter Splashette. Would y' please pass the tortillas an' beans?

So I guess we should have a "Design The FlagMan Card" contest. Anyone who wants to submit a design, please do so by Sunday evening....

I've only received submittals from two cachers so far (great stuff, by the way). Anyone else out there planning to submit anything? Where are those dang cowboys? And TT, Duscwe!, and some of the other Photoshop enthusiasts?

So I guess we should have a "Design The FlagMan Card" contest.  Anyone who wants to submit a design, please do so by Sunday evening....

I've only received submittals from two cachers so far (great stuff, by the way). Anyone else out there planning to submit anything? Where are those dang cowboys? And TT, Duscwe!, and some of the other Photoshop enthusiasts?

O.K., I'm in th' game.

What about Mrs. Senior Sleuth?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Here are the submittals for the new FlagMan card.

Front.jpg

And here are some choices for the back side:

Back.jpg

If anyone else want to send me something, I will update these images. Otherwise, I guess the voting should begin. :ninja:

Edited by FlagMan