BrianSnat tops 100 finds in the snow

mr.magoo

Thanks all! I was going for the record of taking the longest time to reach 100. Only took me a year and a half! Magoo reached 100 in 3 days, or something like that. It's been a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who placed the caches! I think I'll get to 200 sometime before 2010.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

[This message was edited by BrianSnat on February 09, 2003 at 03:15 PM.]

Brian,

What is more important than the 100 caches is what you have contributed to the game of geocaching.

1. You have helped all of us on the forum.

2. You hid a number of real quality caches. Our favorite, Pyramid Mountain Roaming Cache.

3. Your contributions to the May 2002 geocacher’s picnic was outstanding.

THANK YOU BRIAN AND CONGRATULATIONS

quote:
Originally posted by etoast66:

I'm down here on Maryland's Eastern Shore where the caches are few and far apart.

Make sure ya hit the 3 caches in Killen's Pond State Park, DE on your way home. Nice little walk.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Congratulations Brian,

Personally, I can't think of anyone who has contributed more to my enjoyment of this hobby than you have. All of your caches have been challenging, well planned, and entertaining. (Well, except maybe that lame roadside one icon_wink.gif)

So which will come next, your 200th find or you 100th hide?

[This message was edited by The BeeGees on February 10, 2003 at 05:57 AM.]