Summary of members

cachman9

Read the post by TrishaG. She said that it was just a joke. :anibad: Am I being TOO literal? :blink:

I thought TriciaG was joking. You were joking, weren't you TriciaG? :unsure:

I trust Keystone. I think he knows more than TriciaG about the hamsters, dogs, and especially memberships.

The only thing is, I've never seen anyone marked "Platinum member." I've seen everything else. Now honestly, do you thing that dogs and hamsters could geocache? I think that's a little far-fetched. :smile: Still, If someone can give me proof, I'll believe it. :ph34r:

Humm, Dogs find packages of drugs, hidden people, bombs, bodies.etc. I would think a dog has the skills to sniff out a pill bottle, lock-n-lock, amo can or just about anything.

The only thing is, I've never seen anyone marked "Platinum member." I've seen everything else. Now honestly, do you thing that dogs and hamsters could geocache? I think that's a little far-fetched. :smile: Still, If someone can give me proof, I'll believe it. :ph34r:

Reverowers are normally platinum members. Except for Keystone, he doesn't qualify because he's a bit too weard.

Please feel free to view my photo gallery. I can find caches easy by sense of smell. Some humans do have issues with how I leave my "mark" on the log though. :ph34r:

Platinum membership doesn't exist though. :)

Really? Then how did I get to be a Platinum Level EarthCache Master? Maybe you should do more research. Take a look at my profile page. I have some photos of my Human there also. :)

On the internet, no one knows you are a dog....unless you call yourself Schnitzle. :lol:

On the internet, no one knows you are a dog....unless you call yourself Schnitzle. :lol:

A Schnitzel is a boneless meat, thinned with a hammer, coated with flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs, and then fried. It is a popular food in many countries and is made from veal, chicken, beef, turkey or pork.

Doesn't mention dog anywhere :unsure:

Sure, and hotdogs have a list of every part in them right on the package. :blink: Correct? :lol:

Sure, and hotdogs have a list of every part in them right on the package. :blink: Correct? :lol:

Last time I looked hotdogs didn't have parts as such - the were just long, brown, cylindery things with rounded ends :ph34r:

Nothing quite hits the spot like one of them long, brown, cylindery things with rounded ends

The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast B)

Last time I looked hotdogs didn't have parts as such - the were just long, brown, cylindery things with rounded ends :ph34r:

Nothing quite hits the spot like one of them long, brown, cylindery things with rounded ends

The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast B)

Yep, snoots and poots. :anibad: Everything but the squeal. :blink:

Ok, let's get back in topic.

That's right. Where were we? Oh yes, platinum members. Seriously though, only the most platinum of the platinum members are reverowers. It's like....a whole nother level above being a reviewer. Weard, isn't it?

Yes, back to the subject. I started out as a peer reviewer on the Waymarking site first and created a category there, then I became a platinum member. :)

So, as a review.

1. True or False- Platinum members do exist.

2. True or False- Dog reviewers, and hamsters do not exist in the geocaching community.

Arrgh..... I meant Platinum members.... Sorry

1. Although not a reviewer (nor a reverower) I am a member with a Platinum membership card.

2. You were shown a few videos about the hamsters and links to dog's accounts, including that of Mtn-man's master.

Be careful biting those, one end may be full of sawdust - you know how hard it is to make both ends meat...