INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

:D what's another week anyways hehe :)

Plus, we might even be able to get to page 13 without receiving anything :)

And we could also pad it out by talking about the Tiki Treasure Chest mission... opps - too late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or show more pictures of box people......

I think TSUN would particularly like this one.

tumblr_lcbw5tMZ341qejf28o1_500_thumb.jpg?1293179895

Umm...Talking about TSUN is a little off topic...let's keep it on the rails here.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ETA - this one is soooooooooooo far off the rails, it's been many, many miles travelled since they were last seen!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Edited by keewee

And we could also pad it out by talking about the Tiki Treasure Chest mission... opps - too late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Umm...Talking about TSUN is a little off topic...let's keep it on the rails here.

What is a TSUN?

What is a TSUN?

:o - she did not just say that did she!???????????????????

In case you were serious TSUN is Tsunrisebey - geocacher and coin maker (Earth Turles, etc) :)

Edited by keewee

What is a TSUN?

In case you were serious TSUN is Tsunrisebey - geocacher and coin maker (Earth Turles, etc) :)

Well, you know...in addition to this thread being off the rails...perhaps KBfamily if off her rocker...

What is a TSUN?

Well, you know...in addition to this thread being off the rails...perhaps KBfamily if off her rocker...

No fair making fun of the naive newbie....

I love nutella.. I just have to say that I am thrilled they have it here now. When I went to Germany when I was 15 (turned 16 while I was there) they didn't have it in america! Breakfast was heaven there! lol.. But they also didn't have peanut butter over there! I brought a jar and some crackers in case I didn't like the food there... and my exchange student's little sister fell in love with it! When she came over in October she brought me a jar of nutella, kinder eggs (which we still don't have here! I LOVE THEM!) and some blown glass german ornaments that we still hang every year.. and we sent her back with a Sam's club size jar of peanut butter for her sister!

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

What is a TSUN?

Let's add this up...

You're a premium member

Plus

You've been here more than a year

Plus

You have 250 forum posts

Plus

You think you're a newbie

Equals

You ARE Naive!

What is a TSUN?

Let's add this up...

You're a premium member

Plus

Plus

You have 250 forum posts

Plus

Equals

You ARE Naive!

I don't think not knowing someone's name makes me naive....perhaps not geocoin worldly....I don't know that name and am not overly concerned that I have no clue who they are....whatever....

What is a TSUN?

Let's add this up...

You're a premium member

Plus

Plus

You have 250 forum posts

Plus

Equals

You ARE Naive!

I don't think not knowing someone's name makes me naive....perhaps not geocoin worldly....I don't know that name and am not overly concerned that I have no clue who they are....whatever....

To be fair to KBfamily - Tsun has been quiet lately... and if they're not looking in here all the time then could miss who she is.

A few years back Tsunrisebey released several geocoins that, when released, the demand was so high that the sale took down servers. Very beautiful and sought after designs - the Earth Turtles (v1, v2 and Oceanics), the Whale Trail, Tetanka Penjula (sp), Dragonfly Talisman, and many others. Google Image search them and you will see what I am talking about.

Edited by keewee

What is a TSUN?

Let's add this up...

You're a premium member

Plus

Plus

You have 250 forum posts

Plus

Equals

You ARE Naive!

To be fair to KBfamily - Tsun has been quiet lately... and if they're not looking in here all the time then could miss who she is.

A few years back Tsunrisebey released several geocoins that, when released, the demand was so high that the sale took down servers. Very beautiful and sought after designs - the Earth Turtles (v1, v2 and Oceanics), the Whale Trail, Tetanka Penjula (sp), Dragonfly Talisman, and many others. Google Image search them and you will see what I am talking about.

Thanks for the support AND info, Keewee.....

Sorry about that, I didn't realize my little box picture would cause such a ruckus :huh:

*SNIP*

I love nutella.

I've never had Nutella. All my friends tell me to never try it or I would get addicted, but what's one more addiction....right? :rolleyes:

Sorry about that, I didn't realize my little box picture would cause such a ruckus :huh:

*SNIP*

I love nutella.

I've never had Nutella. All my friends tell me to never try it or I would get addicted, but what's one more addiction....right? :rolleyes:

I don't like it so much, but my kids love it and I buy the ones that come in glasses/tumblers - we will soon have a set!

*SNIP*

I love nutella.

I don't like it so much, but my kids love it and I buy the ones that come in glasses/tumblers - we will soon have a set!

Ooo! Like the jelly used to come in? I'll have to see if we have that packaging anywhere near me!

*SNIP*

I love nutella.

Ooo! Like the jelly used to come in? I'll have to see if we have that packaging anywhere near me!

I tried the nutella after it came up on the forums here before. It was quite a bit sweeter than I expected. So to me it is more of a treat than a food, although they seem to advertise it as being a healthy food choice. I find because it is so sweet that I can only eat a little bit of it at a time.

Jelly :unsure: (my babelfish whispers 'translation to British English: jam') never seen jelly/jam in those, but it would be good. Easier to get out than in jars! I bet the blueberry jelly you get in the USA is delicious. Must make some dinner, the diet I'm on is making me so hungry at this time of day.

Jelly :unsure: (my babelfish whispers 'translation to British English: jam') never seen jelly/jam in those, but it would be good. Easier to get out than in jars! I bet the blueberry jelly you get in the USA is delicious. Must make some dinner, the diet I'm on is making me so hungry at this time of day.

Peanut butter, jelly ... mmmm.

Jelly is made from juice and/or is strained, and is therefore of a single consistency. Jam is made from fruit and has fruit bits still in it.

I prefer jam.

We all love you! I really like the interesting connections we make with people we have never met.

Stephanie is tsun and as Kiwi said, she has been quiet lately, but has been met by many because she goes to lots of events and is a terrific supporter of events and helps with donations for fund raisers and stuff like that. Many coin companies do that, but Steph is an individual. All the companies and the individuals deserve respect and thanks for all they do. This is a great community.

And I just raced way way off topic and leapt onto a soap box.... sorry about that...

Hello ... Hello ...

Can someone please let me out of this box?

NEVER!!!! :laughing::ph34r::laughing:

teddy-bear-in-a-shadow-box-0.jpg

I do have to say though, it looks like you've got it made in that box.

Yeah, its not too bad here.

Could someone bring me a bottle of bubbly, then?

But you already have a bubbly bath :laughing:

OK...I know that many of us are anxious for this Mission to move forward to completion...

I have gotten an email a few weeks ago about one of the two remaining BOXes, and it's on the way. once it gets here, I'll move forward with this in one of two ways. The Mission always included me adding three BOXes to the 25, so I'll either stick with that and just short myself on one of my 2 keepers, OR...I'll pack up 4 instead to make up for the missing one. Either way, this will get going when the 24th BOX arrives. It still may take me a week to handle everything here though(a week after the arrival of 24).

OK...I know that many of us are anxious for this Mission to move forward to completion...

I have gotten an email a few weeks ago about one of the two remaining BOXes, and it's on the way. once it gets here, I'll move forward with this in one of two ways. The Mission always included me adding three BOXes to the 25, so I'll either stick with that and just short myself on one of my 2 keepers, OR...I'll pack up 4 instead to make up for the missing one. Either way, this will get going when the 24th BOX arrives. It still may take me a week to handle everything here though(a week after the arrival of 24).

...so you mean this fun mission will end someday???? WHAT A PITY :laughing::laughing::laughing:

...so you mean this fun mission will end someday???? WHAT A PITY :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nah.. he'll just have to start it all over again! It'll be like groundhog day just repeating over and over again!

So no rotten eggs ... unless someone stuck an Easter Egg in their mission!

..... :ph34r:

No, I guess not...such a pity, as I already bought the stickers I was going to use to label it. Sooo...I'm a little disappointed in the end result of this experiment. I'm also a little weary of looking at this giant tub filled with unsent boxes. I'll be mixing and preparing all the boxes this weekend, whether or not #24 has arrived. sooo...we have 23 so far, I'll throw in my three, and then send out 26 as I originally planned. Whatever's leftover after that I'll keep for myself. Not exactly what I planned, but it is what it is. Maybe someone can use that as their quote in the Cointest over in that nearby thread.

I should have just minted a Mystery...it would have taken less time, and less money.

Boo! No! This is an awesome mission!! And if you had done that then those of us who didn't join (because we were too new and didn't have coins to send yet) wouldn't have had the enjoyment of watching this thread!!

I have been having a great time posting and joking with the folks that have been a part of this mission! The length of this mission was actually what makes it special I think! People have found ways to keep this thread alive while waiting for the mission to commence! What a great group.. Even though I am not waiting for a mission I've been honored to be a part of this thread! Thank you so much

Ive enjoyed it so much so that I started my own mission (Coin Spotlight Mission- pick a coin and be super creative baseing a mission around that coin! Monetary value is not as important as creativity! Taking names till June 24 ) but it's not nearly as exciting as this mission.. :-)

I agree!! This has been fun. I enjoy looking for this thread to be near the top, meaning that something has happened - even if it was just another picture of a box! I've reached the point that I don't even remember what I put in the box (Ye Ol' Booty Box) so I will be just as surprised as the recipient when they get it.

I might suggest you hold off 1 more week as Canada Post has been legislated back to work but they probably won't be back until Thursday at the earliest...if you give it until Monday there is a better chance of it moving quicker

Thanks again!!

...T.