INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

:santa::cool::smile::smile::smile: Just got the mail and low and behold there was a box marked "box number one" in the mail. Thanks for the box and I will post later once I open the box and see all the great goodies that I got. This was such a fun game and a long one. It was great reading all the posts and seeing all the really neat pictures. Again, thanks for all the goodies that I have gotten in the box and I will post again once I open the box. :D:D:D:santa::cool::smile::smile::smile:

Got my box in today! Hoorrrrayyy! 4 months in the making! I suspect that there will be quite a few more boxes arriving on other doorsteps tomorrow. Thank you fairyhoney.... I think that's who mine was from.... definitely going to give the whistle to my nephew to annoy the crap out of my wife's side of the family.

8e5c9418-173b-4594-82e7-4478df591edc.jpg

And thanks WSR for the awesome mission... It has been a great time!

Will be watching for the other missions to be lining up!

Edited by goosefraba1

How FUN FUN FUN!! Hubby went to the mailbox after I went to bed last night...so, my adorable little box was happily waiting for me on the kitchen counter when I got up this morning. I don't know who sent this one, but it is Boxnumberfour. So, THANK YOU sender!! I can't believe all of the great things that you crammed into this little box...and of course, there are some Reese's Cups in there. The headlamp thing is awesome. Just last week, I was caching at night with my brother in the deep woods of Wisconsin and we were using the light from our GPSr's because we had forgotten a flashlight....it is hard to cache holding a flashlight and a GPSr and look around...now, I have a hands free light....I am still a little blind because I looked at it when it was on...DOH!

I will get the coins out today. There is a WSR coin that is trying to get to Australia....it will begin its journey in the Arizona desert. The Yemon Yime coin is AWESOME!! As soon as I know who you are Numberfour, I will set this coin out to get back to you!! Pick a geocache for me to set as the goal and it will be on its way.

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

This is by far THE BEST mission yet!! Thank you WSR for your creativity in thinking it up and pulling it all together and to everyone that made the forums a place to chuckle and smile on a daily basis!! This was a BLAST!!

How FUN FUN FUN!! Hubby went to the mailbox after I went to bed last night...so, my adorable little box was happily waiting for me on the kitchen counter when I got up this morning. I don't know who sent this one, but it is Boxnumberfour. So, THANK YOU sender!! I can't believe all of the great things that you crammed into this little box...and of course, there are some Reese's Cups in there. The headlamp thing is awesome. Just last week, I was caching at night with my brother in the deep woods of Wisconsin and we were using the light from our GPSr's because we had forgotten a flashlight....it is hard to cache holding a flashlight and a GPSr and look around...now, I have a hands free light....I am still a little blind because I looked at it when it was on...DOH!

I will get the coins out today. There is a WSR coin that is trying to get to Australia....it will begin its journey in the Arizona desert. The Yemon Yime coin is AWESOME!! As soon as I know who you are Numberfour, I will set this coin out to get back to you!! Pick a geocache for me to set as the goal and it will be on its way.

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

This is by far THE BEST mission yet!! Thank you WSR for your creativity in thinking it up and pulling it all together and to everyone that made the forums a place to chuckle and smile on a daily basis!! This was a BLAST!!

I am glad you liked it. I had fun stuffing it full of stuff.

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

I am glad you liked it. I had fun stuffing it full of stuff.

Isn't it amazing how much stuff will fit in those tiny little BOXES??

Today I checked my mailbox and found a large envelope waiting for me. Kind of threw me off since I've been waiting on a small box to arrive lol!

ab8de9a7-a5ad-4762-bfd6-6924f510b0fc.jpg

But contained within the envelope was this small box with the number 16 on it!!

6bdab29d-68b5-4831-acb6-36b368292452.jpg

Inside the box was lots of very neat items and it didn't take me long to figure out the box must be from down under, which means keewee!!

5b1ee1f8-2778-43d8-bb4b-9acdb2315200.jpg

Thank you keewee for the great mission box! I think I'll attache the 3 little guys to some TBs and send them out traveling. One will have the mission to head home to find its sender. The Geocoin is very nice! I hadn't seen one before and hope to visit that interesting place someday. As for the goodies to eat, I'm afraid there quiet melted, so off to visit Dr. Freezer for a bit. I've grabbed your "keewee's Mission GeoTag" from you and the reference number is TB1PEMY if other would like to follow its travels. Great job and great fun thanks to WRITE SHOP ROBERT!

Edited by Team kizb

My box arrived today! :D I had almost forgotten about this mission so it was a really nice surprise.

2zzi0ev.jpg

Inside the box was all kinds of fun little goodies:

1znc5f7.jpg

My very first experience with a Reese's Cup! :D The Lotus Compass Geocoin is absolutely beautiful, and I really enjoyed the small lock&lock box with all the fun little items. Thank you so much to the sender, and a big thanks to WSR for hosting, this was so much fun! :D

My box arrived today! :D I had almost forgotten about this mission so it was a really nice surprise.

2zzi0ev.jpg

Inside the box was all kinds of fun little goodies:

1znc5f7.jpg

My very first experience with a Reese's Cup! :D The Lotus Compass Geocoin is absolutely beautiful, and I really enjoyed the small lock&lock box with all the fun little items. Thank you so much to the sender, and a big thanks to WSR for hosting, this was so much fun! :D

Hope you enjoyed everything... I thought that the voodoo keychain doll was awesome!

Today I checked my mailbox and found a large envelope waiting for me. Kind of threw me off since I've been waiting on a small box to arrive lol!

ab8de9a7-a5ad-4762-bfd6-6924f510b0fc.jpg

But contained within the envelope was this small box with the number 16 on it!!

6bdab29d-68b5-4831-acb6-36b368292452.jpg

Inside the box was lots of very neat items and it didn't take me long to figure out the box must be from down under, which means keewee!!

5b1ee1f8-2778-43d8-bb4b-9acdb2315200.jpg

Thank you keewee for the great mission box! I think I'll attache the 3 little guys to some TBs and send them out traveling. One will have the mission to head home to find its sender. The Geocoin is very nice! I hadn't seen one before and hope to visit that interesting place someday. As for the goodies to eat, I'm afraid there quiet melted, so off to visit Dr. Freezer for a bit. I've grabbed your "keewee's Mission GeoTag" from you and the reference number is TB1PEMY if other would like to follow its travels. Great job and great fun thanks to WRITE SHOP ROBERT!

Glad it has arrived. :D

The chocolate has probably melted several times - once in our summer when it left here... and again in your summer there now! :o:laughing:

Glad you like the geocoin - I too would love to visit that very interesting place one day. If you send the guys out travelling, please le me know the TB numbers so I can put them on my watchlist.

I don't know if you are involved with Scouting at all, if not you might know someone who is and who'd enjoy the badges. And don't spend all that cold, hard cash in one shop!! :laughing:

fbdbd391-2135-4ab7-a0e2-ba8d4b69ef69.jpg

Glad to see my butterfly made it safe and sound for this part of the journey.

I received my box today. #15. I was very surprised to see it was from Germany. Wow, pictures to follow as soon as I can calm down from the high I got opening it.

WRS, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. This was the best mission ever. I can only guess how much time and effort went into this mission, if there is any way I can help you defer the cost Please let me know. It had to have been very expensive!!!!

Here are the pix of box 15.

5931316368_4822b281a7_m.jpg

and the coins

5930758837_0d8ea85d30_m.jpg

Thank You Box 15 sender Eseurat for the wonderful box.

I may send the candies on another mission as I am a diabetic, They look great, wish I could taste them.

The coins are awesome, The traveler coin is just too good to drop in a cache, I think I will keep it with me and dip it for awhile (if that is ok) I love the keychains, I will put them to good use as travelers. I may keep the beer opener though, gulp, gulp. And the Swiss Army knife is the exact one I lost just a week ago. It will go in the Caching kit.

WSR, Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful mission. I wish we could keep it going but everything good has to come to an end. FIN!!!!! :lol::D:P :P :) :) :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here are the pix of box 15.

5931316368_4822b281a7_m.jpg

and the coins

5930758837_0d8ea85d30_m.jpg

Thank You Box 15 sender Eseurat for the wonderful box.

I may send the candies on another mission as I am a diabetic, They look great, wish I could taste them.

The coins are awesome, The traveler coin is just too good to drop in a cache, I think I will keep it with me and dip it for awhile (if that is ok) I love the keychains, I will put them to good use as travelers. I may keep the beer opener though, gulp, gulp. And the Swiss Army knife is the exact one I lost just a week ago. It will go in the Caching kit.

WSR, Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful mission. I wish we could keep it going but everything good has to come to an end. FIN!!!!! :lol::D:P :P :) :) :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah, now I know again what I put into the box :lol: . I was really wondering the last weeks which coins I sent in this mission. It's great that you like the coins and the rest of the content of our "Loss OF CREATIVITY BOX". Now I wait for my box...

Sorry about thinking it was someone else that sent me the box 15. You now have the credit. Thanks again for the great treasures.

Ah, now I know again what I put into the box :lol: . I was really wondering the last weeks which coins I sent in this mission. It's great that you like the coins and the rest of the content of our "Loss OF CREATIVITY BOX". Now I wait for my box...

Box number 13 arrived yesterday and, at first, I was at a loss as to why it was here. I hadn't been in the forums recently -- it's summer time, after all! Anyway, an amazing amount of stuff was revealed - games, food, caching stuff, coins, pathtags -- thanks so much, Fuzziebear3!

5931453032_5b41223184_z.jpg

Box number 13 arrived yesterday and, at first, I was at a loss as to why it was here. I hadn't been in the forums recently -- it's summer time, after all! Anyway, an amazing amount of stuff was revealed - games, food, caching stuff, coins, pathtags -- thanks so much, Fuzziebear3!

5931453032_5b41223184_z.jpg

Ahh yes, and now I remember what I put in the box :)

And because this is a long thread, and a long mission, I gave you a teaser earlier, here is the contents of my box from WSR:

a5358443-44a1-4565-98f0-d591853ead80.jpg

So many goodies. Actually after I took them out I couldn't put them back in. Some notables:

A new lanyard. This is much nicer than the one I currently use, I will be switching it out. The old one will go back where I found it -- in a cache!

A cool little tripod. Very cool and useful.

Lots of magnets - some bigger with amazing art on them, and some tiny with SpongeBob faces on them. Cool for refrigerators and caching!

Cute little enclosure cards. These will be awesome for sending coins and pathtags!

Origami - I like origami.

Dice and markers - Hmmmm.

Cross Stitch Floss - yes, I really do cross stitch.

Cool pins for my hat and bag.

Then there were coins ....

TWO Look twice for bikes coins, and business cards too.

A WSR Personal, and a River Cacher Memorial, attached together.

And another one that I don't know the name of, and can't quite see well in the picture.

I haven't figured out yet which of these are activated for traveling.

WSR - WOW. Thanks for a great mission, and for hosting a great mission for all of us.

Box #17 THANKS eseurat !!

Lookie, WSR used butterfly stamps on the butterfly box, isn't that cool !!

The adress part of the box was covered with butterflies but the camera battery died...

14fc77f5-0501-40ab-827f-e22f9a3374de.jpg

Okay, this is seriously a lot of stuff, love the mouse, what does he do besides look cool (which really is enough...)

And isn't it funny that an Idaho Spud Bar got sent to Idaho?? :laughing:

76dbb26f-9774-4c73-8116-41a06c2663c4.jpg

And here are the coins... the alligator gets to go traveling... sorry about the glare...

eb84dbf7-475e-4206-96c3-63148cb86b19.jpg

Now that the boxes are coming in, I think we need to remember what name was assigned to the box we receive, have a good laugh over it, and then choose a new more appropriate name for the box.

(I vaguely remember that some cultures allow their children to pick their names when they come of age). And if you like your name, then you can keep it, of course.

I'll start:

I got box #26. Poor #26, it never even had a name.

Based on the contents, I now name #26

The Photo Box

Because it had a tripod in it, as well as some really cool photo magnets.

And because this is a long thread, and a long mission, I gave you a teaser earlier, here is the contents of my box from WSR:

a5358443-44a1-4565-98f0-d591853ead80.jpg

So many goodies. Actually after I took them out I couldn't put them back in. Some notables:

A new lanyard. This is much nicer than the one I currently use, I will be switching it out. The old one will go back where I found it -- in a cache!

A cool little tripod. Very cool and useful.

Lots of magnets - some bigger with amazing art on them, and some tiny with SpongeBob faces on them. Cool for refrigerators and caching!

Cute little enclosure cards. These will be awesome for sending coins and pathtags!

Origami - I like origami.

Dice and markers - Hmmmm.

Cross Stitch Floss - yes, I really do cross stitch.

Cool pins for my hat and bag.

Then there were coins ....

TWO Look twice for bikes coins, and business cards too.

A WSR Personal, and a River Cacher Memorial, attached together.

And another one that I don't know the name of, and can't quite see well in the picture.

I haven't figured out yet which of these are activated for traveling.

WSR - WOW. Thanks for a great mission, and for hosting a great mission for all of us.

WooHoo...time for expainations...

Let's start with the Dice and Markers...you get to make up your own game, or I guess throw them in the box of a game that is missing some.

The unidentified Coin is one of my all time favorites...Mr. Jiffy's Summer Meltdown 2008. An awesome Cointest that ran all over the world for a whole summer.

The activated Coins for travel are My Personal and Mike's Memorial. I always wished I had gotten to go on a road trip with him.

I got a big basket of the Embroidry Floss at a yeard sale(about 150+ different ones for $2). I bagged them up to drop in Caches, and they make great filler in small BOXES too. I hope you like the colors. There were also about a dozen of those lanyards in the basket. Haha, don't ever leave your husband in charge of selling your things at a yard sale. Funny...at another yard sale, some wife sold me one of her husbands $60 knives for $5

Is there a Blushing Emoticon?? The larger magnets with the "amazing art on them" are made with Photos that I took.

Somebody is ahead of the game! WSR are you goint to send outgoing boxes at the same time when you receive them all?

After all 25 boxes come back to me, I'll add three more to the mix(My outgoing BOXES), and then ship them all out on ONE DAY.

Remember that the box you send me will not end with me...except for two of them. I will have no idea which two will be mine until the end. I won't open mine until at least one other person has received their filled BOX.

Sooo...some people have already received their filled boxes...I guess it's time for me to open the ones I got to keep...

Box #1 is the BOXNUMBERONE or Bell Box

Box #2 is the Hacky Sacks Box

Box #3 is the Bison Tube Box

Box #4 is the Hamster Box, now named Mouse House

Box #5 is the Loss of Memory Box

Box #6 is the Reese's Cups Box

Box #7 is the Junk Drawer Box

Box #8 is the Fanny Box

Box #9

Box #10 is the Mystery Doo Dads or the Angel's Halo Box

Box #11 is the 11 Years of Geocaching, May 3, 2011 Box

Box #12

Box #13 is the Lucky 13 Box

Box #14 is the Top Secret Information Box

Box #15 the Loss of Creativity Box

Box #16 is the Thunder from Down Under Box

Box #17 is the Double Butterfly Box

Box #18 is the 10 Years of Geocaching Box

Box #19

Box #20 Fairwings Checking in Box, now named The Glove Box

Box #21 is A Watched Pot Never Boils Box

Box #22 Minimalism in International Shipping box

Box #23 Ye Ol' Booty Box

Box #24

Box #25 Rotten Egg Box

Box #26 ------, now named The Photo Box

Box #27 is the $100 Box (Monopoly money)

Box #28 is the WHOOPIEEEEE Box

A few days ago I received an email from Jug & Roon- They received my top secret information box!

Here is the email:

Received the box of exchange Geocoins and tons of swag!

What a treasure box you created. Thank you.

We are Jug & Roon aka Paul & Karen from Northern California. We live 100 miles

from Fort Bragg that has a beach with polished glass like the pieces that was

received in our box. The area was a dump site, the ocean waves tumble and

polish the broken glass. It's fun to sit on this beach and pick up only one

color of glass then find other colors to join in the collection.

The only mishap was the Peanut butter/chocolate. We live in a very HOT area so

the candy went into the freezer to get it's shape back.

LOVE the recipes. I want to try the Cheesecake recipe I LOVE CHEESECAKE.

Happy Caching,

Paul & Karen

Roon won't cache without her Jug.