INTERNATIONAL...Kitchin Sink MINIMission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

No, I guess not...such a pity, as I already bought the stickers I was going to use to label it. Sooo...I'm a little disappointed in the end result of this experiment. I'm also a little weary of looking at this giant tub filled with unsent boxes. I'll be mixing and preparing all the boxes this weekend, whether or not #24 has arrived. sooo...we have 23 so far, I'll throw in my three, and then send out 26 as I originally planned. Whatever's leftover after that I'll keep for myself. Not exactly what I planned, but it is what it is. Maybe someone can use that as their quote in the Cointest over in that nearby thread.

If the boxes are in the tub, does it mean that you didn't have access to it since you received the first box? :o

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

...Sooo...I'm a little disappointed in the end result of this experiment...

Please, please, please don't be disappointed!!!!!! In my eyes this mission is a great successs and I really really enjoyed every day so far. I also forgot what I put inside too so there will be another surprise for me when the box finally made it to the receiver :laughing: .

I think, as long as there is a chance that you get the final box/boxes let's keep waiting for them, no matter how long that takes. But in my eyes the most important thing: please don't be disappointed about this mission!!

...Sooo...I'm a little disappointed in the end result of this experiment...

Please, please, please don't be disappointed!!!!!! In my eyes this mission is a great successs and I really really enjoyed every day so far. I also forgot what I put inside too so there will be another surprise for me when the box finally made it to the receiver :laughing: .

I think, as long as there is a chance that you get the final box/boxes let's keep waiting for them, no matter how long that takes. But in my eyes the most important thing: please don't be disappointed about this mission!!

I remember two of the things.... One being REESEs CUPs!

And this has been a really fun mission. I've enjoyed myself.... even if I am impatient. :D

To WSR -

You should be more proud than anything of this mission. You've successfully kept 25 people goin strong for 4 months! We are having a riot in here (and you should really tune in next tuesday for the 4 month anniversary party, i'm bringing cake!). We are very happy and grateful for the work that you have done in this mission, and at this point if you know box 24 is on it's way why don't we just wait until it gets here? Or i guess what you could do is when 24 and 25 arrive you could just keep them as your received missions for the three you send out. We aren't in any rush, we haven't been for quite a long time! You're hosting fantastic missions and there is no reason you should even be kind of disappointed in them.

I think i can speak for most (if not all) of us when i say THANK YOU for all the work you are going through for this!!!!! :)

Waaaaahoooo!!! We reached page THIRTEEN! I knew we could do it before we received our BOXES...I'm so proud. *Wipes a tear from my eye*

Cake?!?! I can't wait for Tuesday....I already have a special BOX ready for the occasion.

WSR-

Don't be disappointed, this has been a great mission, as you can tell by all of the responses. I've talked and joked with so many nice people in here, it has been one of the funnest missions that I've done, and I'm kinda sad that it will end-haha :)

WSR - we are all behind you with this mission, and loving it!!!!!!!!!

I'm in for the party... actually - what would be really cool is to get it made a Multi-Event and see if we can get MEGA status!!!! We need a standardised name for the event - I suggest "WSR's International Kitchen Sink Mission 4 Month Anniversary Multi-Event" :laughing:

Who'se in? I'll submit my event cache shortly.... :P

Sigh.... I love this mission - it is such a hoot. I'll miss it when it's over. Sigh.

Edited by keewee

2q1umhv.jpg

(www.ottawadogblog.ca)

Happy Cananda Day from Dawn and her pups Luke and Leia!

Dawn is 1/2 Canadian! Her mom is american and her dad is Canadian. The kennel she came from is "Canami" which means friend of Canada! :D

**edited because I'm an american and apparently couldn't spell ottawa right! lol **

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

WSR must still be hungover from the 4 month anniversary party :) that reeses cake must havenput him in a sugar coma!

Nope...just distracted by those Canadian Ladies...

WHOA!!! I hadn't noticed that they were Canadian.

Kinda makes me want to give up Photography, and become a Painter??

I liked their dancing. Were you here for their dancing?

Well fellow box lovers: my day today makes me think of all of you.

b096eff7.jpg

My company is moving. I am surrounded by boxes!!!!

WOW... your own private Domestic Kitchen Sink Mission!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have fun... turn it into a game for everyone else... swap the labels on all their boxes... :laughing:

WOW... your own private Domestic Kitchen Sink Mission!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have fun... turn it into a game for everyone else... swap the labels on all their boxes... :laughing:

That would be awesome if I wasn't the one unpacking them too!!!

That would be awesome if I wasn't the one unpacking them too!!!

Then it would make it lots of fun for you then :laughing:

Seriously though, keep it fun in some way...

Boxes are arriving! NOOOOOO!!!!!

Make it stop! I'm gonna pay the mail carriers to go on strike like they did in Canada so this mission never ends!!!

I'm trying to make my mission even a fraction of what this mission has been.. and it's never going to live up to it....

I can't wait to see what has been harboring in those boxes.. and reproducing.... there might be some peanut butter cup miniature babies in addition to the full size cups!!!

Boxes are arriving! NOOOOOO!!!!!

Make it stop! I'm gonna pay the mail carriers to go on strike like they did in Canada so this mission never ends!!!

I'm trying to make my mission even a fraction of what this mission has been.. and it's never going to live up to it....

I can't wait to see what has been harboring in those boxes.. and reproducing.... there might be some peanut butter cup miniature babies in addition to the full size cups!!!

Well...I can say that in the ten BOXES that I had to open and inventory for international shipping, there were at least THREE different kinds of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups

So here it is...

ecba25c1-1f9b-414f-b63b-0f39a018bb8e.jpg

THE ANGELS HALO BOX

I was waiting at my box when the mailman walked up. I was hoping for some stuff from the math trade. I was exstatic when he pulled this out of his bag.

and the contents are...

fb670386-a75d-4ea4-bebc-6ab4563ec57b.jpg

It contained a strawberry shaped shopping bag, a travel size hand sanitizer, a sample size hand lotion, an LED reflector, a mini tupperware, a stretchy frog (claimed by Hunter), some micro fiber cleaning cloths, an energizer battery screwdriver, a bag of seriously melted chocolates, a little bag with some oakbucks and misc pins for my nametag lanyard.

Oh yeah... it had these too...

04cd7f79-b706-4751-bbe8-e01a8d9d920e.jpg

A Bigfoot coin for me and the Look Twice coin is activated by southern_angel. If you're interested, the look twice is TB2Q9ZW.

I would like to thank southern_angel for the box, and a HUGE thanks to WSR for all the fun with this mission. I can't wait to see who gets my box and what everyone else gets.