The emulator has a Google Maps API key error and crashes

Al 7365

This is what it states under details: See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngineDll.InitializeEngine(Byte[] szDeviceId, Byte[] szLogFolder)

at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngineDll.InitializeEngine(String strDeviceId, String strLogFolder)

at Player.frmMain.InitEngine()

at Player.frmMain.Init()

at Player.frmMain..ctor()

at ZonesAuthor.frmMain.menuCartridgeEmulator_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.ShortcutClick()

at System.Windows.Forms.Menu.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

WherigoBuilder

Assembly Version: 2.0.5129.5086

Win32 Version: 2.0.5129.5086

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/WherigoBuilder.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

ZonesFramework

Assembly Version: 1.0.2104.4260

Win32 Version: 1.0.2104.4260

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/ZonesFramework.DLL

Player

Assembly Version: 1.0.3072.27804

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/Player.DLL

GeoFramework.Gps

Assembly Version: 2.3.3600.13

Win32 Version: 2.3.3600.13

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/GeoFramework.Gps.DLL

GeoFramework

Assembly Version: 1.4.3600.3

Win32 Version: 1.4.3600.3

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/GeoFramework.DLL

Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.7045.00

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

And I find out the system vision.

Idea number 1:

Looking at your screen shot I would guess that you are working under a restricted user profile. Try to run the program in Administrator Mode.

Idea number 2:

I had problems several years ago and was able to solve them by using only US-compatible path names

- installing in a directory that does not use non US characters in the whole path name

- reading and writing to directories that have no foreign characters in the path name

I have no clue if this might help with your problem but it will not hurt to try it.

I've the same problem.

Please help.

I am having a different problem with the emulator. It was working great yesterday and today I get a message saying: This web site needs a different Google Maps API key. A new key can be generated at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/intoduction.html#Obtaining_Key

I went to that site and followed the instructions to get a new key. I got a new key and then it becomes a little unclear as to what I do with it. There is no place on the builder to install the new key. I've rebooted the computer, and uninstalled and reinstalled the builder. I working on Win 7 32 bit. It does it on a couple of loaded cartridges so I don't think it is cartridge specific. The map portion of the emulator is blank. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks in advance,

Zorkan Heneron

Rainbows and gumdrops with chocolate fudge and whipped cream. Delicious. Just delicious.

Please wait for a bit while I try to fix Groundspeak's builder without having the source code. If I could only charge them for my time. I know what's wrong and how to fix it, but I have to go through other errors that result from this fix.

This also means I'm going to be charged for any excessive Google Maps usage on Wherigo's part. C'est la vie.

I am having a different problem with the emulator. It was working great yesterday and today I get a message saying: This web site needs a different Google Maps API key. A new key can be generated at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/intoduction.html#Obtaining_Key

I went to that site and followed the instructions to get a new key. I got a new key and then it becomes a little unclear as to what I do with it. There is no place on the builder to install the new key. I've rebooted the computer, and uninstalled and reinstalled the builder. I working on Win 7 32 bit. It does it on a couple of loaded cartridges so I don't think it is cartridge specific. The map portion of the emulator is blank. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks in advance,

Zorkan Heneron

I'm having the same issue. I just started seriously working on Wherigo yesterday, worked on some prototype stuff, and played with it in the emulator. Then I did a little more work, and when I tried to load the emulator to try out my changes I saw the same error.

Rainbows and gumdrops with chocolate fudge and whipped cream. Delicious. Just delicious.

Please wait for a bit while I try to fix Groundspeak's builder without having the source code. If I could only charge them for my time. I know what's wrong and how to fix it, but I have to go through other errors that result from this fix.

This also means I'm going to be charged for any excessive Google Maps usage on Wherigo's part. C'est la vie.

Thanks Ranger Fox, you're a legend.

Tyreless

Here's the quick fix version. I'm still working on migrating the code over to Google Maps v3.

I also called Groundspeak. Their main Google Maps person won't be back until next week and all the developers were at an off-site meeting. I said what needed to be done (and added the 64-bit bug fix) and what it would take to do it. I need Groundspeak to recreate their installer package (I suppose I could also make one myself if it came down to it) and put the new version of the builder up on Wherigo.com, where it needs to be.

Anyway, here are your instructions for the quick fix. The final fix will be the same.

1. Download and extract the map.html file from the zip file attached to this reply.
  2. Go to your Program Files directory (or, if you have a 64-bit computer, Program Files (x86)).
  3. Go into Groundspeak\Wherigo\Builder.
  4. Copy the map.html file into this folder, replacing what's there.
  5. Smile and keep creating Wherigo cartridges. Don't forget to install the final patch, then Groundspeak's updated builder when they release it.

map.zip

Thanks Ranger Fox. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Zorkan Heneron

I can't reproduce the problem with the links not working, WINSLMA. I checked the two links on my last post and was able to download the zip files just fine.

If anyone does have problems downloading the zip files, you can use one of these two links:

Fix with Google Maps v2 (deprecated by Google)

Fix with Google Maps v3 upgrade

These links will continue to remain active at least half a year after Groundspeak releases their fix. I sent them the files and instructions on how and what needs fixing and why. This is another point in my favor for them to release the source code to me.

I had the same trouble as Winslma. I downloaded the files from the second post. I was able to download them no problem, and extract them. the maps showed up OK. On the version 3 I saw no avatar and when I went to zoom in I got an error. On the regular file the map showed up and I was able to move around, but got an error message when trying to zoome in. Luckily my zones are big enough that the avatar could get inside. Then I read Winslma's post and tried the file from Ranger Fox's first post and it works like a charm.

Thanks again Ranger Fox for your quick fixes. I would certainly be a lot tougher testing the cartridges in the field all the time without the emulator.

Ah. You're clicking on the map and selecting "Zoom In" from the context menu. That menu is injecting some script elsewhere. I'll post a new version once I have that fixed.

As for the avatar image, I don't know why you're having that problem. I can see my volunteer icon. (All Groundspeak lackeys and volunteers have their own icons. Some reviewers and moderators use theirs in the forum and gc.com site. I created my own avatar from a taxidermy gray fox I found in a nature center and my hat, taking a while to photograph it even though the lighting wasn't optimal. Since I hand-made my avatar, I chose to use that. And now you know the rest of the story. Time to get back to scripting.)

Here's another try at converting the maps to Google Maps v3. I fixed the zooming from the context menu and I also made the map zoom to the proper level when first starting a game. I'll hide my other reply with the v3 map so people don't mistakenly download that. Let me know if this works out for you. If you see another error, please tell me what you were doing right before the error message popped up. I have the v3 map set up to be a little verbose with the errors so I can fix them as we encounter them.

Every time I update the files, I'll hide the previous post with the files and post all files and instructions in my new post. That way there won't be any confusion.

The files

Instructions: Choose one of the files attached:

map_v2.zip - I gave the original Google Maps v2 an API key, fixing this issue. At some point, Google will require everyone to be on at least v3 of their maps, so this will only work until then. But this file is at least guaranteed to work.

map_v3.zip - I converted the Google Maps to v3. The emulator injects script into the maps page, so I have some code set up to rewrite the injected script into v3. If it tries to pass something I haven't anticipated, I have it set to show an error. This will help if you continue to report the errors you see and what you're doing.

map_v3_fox_avatar.zip - This is the same as map_v3.zip, but I modified it for fun to include my volunteer avatar for the heck of it. Instead of showing David your cartridge, you can show me! I come with two hiking poles, ready to tackle any terrain, yet dressed spiffy to have a night out on the town. (In other words, I was having fun with the map file.)

The instructions

1. Download and extract the map.html file from the zip file attached to this reply.
  2. Go to your Program Files directory (or, if you have a 64-bit computer, Program Files (x86)).
  3. Go into folders Groundspeak, Wherigo, Builder. (For Urwigo, you may have to go elsewhere.)
  4. Copy everything you unzipped into this folder, replacing what's there.
  5. If you have the emulator open, close and relaunch it. You do not have to close Groundspeak's builder or Urwigo.

== == == == ==

Edit: I copied the Google Maps v2 zip file to this post and edited the file attachment explanation.

map_v2.zip

map_v3.zip

map_v3_fox_avatar.zip

Edited by Ranger Fox
  • Upvote 1

After some struggle I managed to put my Windows XP to work.

The folder where I had to put Ranger Fox's map.htm file was: USer/Local Definitions/Apps/2.0/urwigo.exe_something

Thanks Ranger, you're The Man! I believe that all work you do you definitely deserve to have your avatar in the entire world emulators!

Ranger Fox to president!

Edited by MightyReek

I am having some problems after using the new "maps". I think it isn't related to the maps, but not 100% sure. I have been playing my cartridge in the emulator and run into errors/crashing. I think the problem is that when adding a description to the Red Slippers I accidently deleted the name and closed it. I then opened it back up and typed Red Slippers again. The emulator has crashed twice now (not every time though) when running this cartridge. After it crashes, "red slippers" is now in front of every other item when it is "Pick Up" (see attached cartridge).

I am going delete all the items and re-program. Will this fix my problem?

Your biggest fan,

WINSLMA

Larry The Leprechaun3.zip

If you see the blue screen of death in the Pocket PC player, this is unrelated to the maps. You can tell if the maps crash the player because a pop-up error, usually with "Continue" or (I think) "Quit" or "Close" or something. The error box has a red "X" on the left. Also, a script error box can crash the player. It has a yellow triangle with black exclamation mark to the left.

Considering every item needs a name, your observation might be right. Technically, every item needs a unique name, but you can usually get away with renaming items after the game starts. When it first starts up, everything does need a unique name that way Wherigo won't get confused. It'll still run with the same name, but you might not get the intended item or object.

I'll look at your cartridge later this evening. I just got back from a 6.1 mile strenuous hike and I want some supper. I placed more caches in an area I typically have problems with the reviewers (one year, all the caches had to be outside the boundaries, then when I tried to get them published, they needed to be within; the land rules seem to change every year).

I like that I might get another cartridge within my state, WINSLMA. I live in a dry area for Wherigo, which is odd because the locals have direct access to one of the most knowledgeable Wherigo people.

Thanks in advance,

Zorkan Heneron

I just received the above mentioned error message in the Groundspeak-Wherigo-emulator about google-maps-api-key and would be very thankfull for any tips or repairs....

Problem solved, thanks to the Wherigo illuminati

Edited by Ionspy

Sometimes I use the emu of the GC builder. Yesterday I have run the builder and the error message has occur.

After overwriting the current xml with the xml in the map_v2.zip the error message has gone. So I can confirm that Ranger Fox' fix works (thanks for this).

Here's the quick fix version. I'm still working on migrating the code over to Google Maps v3.

I also called Groundspeak. Their main Google Maps person won't be back until next week and all the developers were at an off-site meeting. I said what needed to be done (and added the 64-bit bug fix) and what it would take to do it. I need Groundspeak to recreate their installer package (I suppose I could also make one myself if it came down to it) and put the new version of the builder up on Wherigo.com, where it needs to be.

Anyway, here are your instructions for the quick fix. The final fix will be the same.

3. Go into Groundspeak\Wherigo\Builder.
  4. Copy the map.html file into this folder, replacing what's there.
  5. Smile and keep creating Wherigo cartridges. Don't forget to install the final patch, then Groundspeak's updated builder when they release it.

Thank you so much.

Here's another try at converting the maps to Google Maps v3. I fixed the zooming from the context menu and I also made the map zoom to the proper level when first starting a game. I'll hide my other reply with the v3 map so people don't mistakenly download that. Let me know if this works out for you. If you see another error, please tell me what you were doing right before the error message popped up. I have the v3 map set up to be a little verbose with the errors so I can fix them as we encounter them.

Every time I update the files, I'll hide the previous post with the files and post all files and instructions in my new post. That way there won't be any confusion.

The files

map_v2.zip - I gave the original Google Maps v2 an API key, fixing this issue. At some point, Google will require everyone to be on at least v3 of their maps, so this will only work until then. But this file is at least guaranteed to work.

map_v3.zip - I converted the Google Maps to v3. The emulator injects script into the maps page, so I have some code set up to rewrite the injected script into v3. If it tries to pass something I haven't anticipated, I have it set to show an error. This will help if you continue to report the errors you see and what you're doing.

map_v3_fox_avatar.zip - This is the same as map_v3.zip, but I modified it for fun to include my volunteer avatar for the heck of it. Instead of showing David your cartridge, you can show me! I come with two hiking poles, ready to tackle any terrain, yet dressed spiffy to have a night out on the town. (In other words, I was having fun with the map file.)

The instructions

3. Go into folders Groundspeak, Wherigo, Builder. (For Urwigo, you may have to go elsewhere.)
  5. If you have the emulator open, close and relaunch it. You do not have to close Groundspeak's builder or Urwigo.

== == == == ==

Edit: I copied the Google Maps v2 zip file to this post and edited the file attachment explanation.

I hope your avitar becomes the most downloaded one.

Now I'm getting mad with this. I have gone back to your kit program and watched through some of your examples. I tweaked my Walkabout a bit and saved it. (The save button often wont work for some reason) 1st annoying point. Then So that I can look at it in an emulator I open it in Wherigo builder.

I have applied the emulator fix and the first fix you sent, so the program is up to date.

Under tools, if I select Emulator I get the first error message, I clear that and it still goes ahead and opens the emulator but with no cartridges available. On the menu list here I have changed it to a place on my hard drive. I did have everything saved in Drop box and I thought maybe that was the problem. No matter what I select it keeps looking and saving to the temporary internet files location.

Ive tried Publishing to my machine and select any device. It keeps going to C:\Users\Jill\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XWFYLEFU so I keep changeing it to somewhere on my J drive. If I let it save it to its choice of place I get error 2. If I choose my own place I still get the same error message.

IF I click File> Save cartridge it gives me one choice of destination: error 3

If I click File> Save as and chose where I want it to be it saves it, but if I try opening up the emulator, it says theres no cartridges in there as its saved it as a .lua file.

WHat am I doing wrong. grrrrrrr

Please help someone

post-6786904-067704100 1363959205_thumb.png

post-6786904-036745100 1363959665_thumb.png

post-6786904-086561200 1363959866_thumb.png

Did you try unzipping the file before opening it in the builder? Not just double-clicking the zip file and opening the lua file from inside. Also, did you try saving the zip file to elsewhere on your computer?

As for the emulator, if you have an open lua cartridge in the builder, I believe the emulator will use that cartridge's directory, regardless where you published the cartridge.

Did you try unzipping the file before opening it in the builder? Not just double-clicking the zip file and opening the lua file from inside. Also, did you try saving the zip file to elsewhere on your computer?

As for the emulator, if you have an open lua cartridge in the builder, I believe the emulator will use that cartridge's directory, regardless where you published the cartridge.

Sorry a bit confused . DO you mean the fixes? I clicked download them and win rar opened them up, I think i dragged it fromthere into the Groundspeak/builder file. Is that what you mean?

Here's the quick fix version.

Worked great! Thanks. Groundspeak should hire you and then bring Wherigo out of Beta.

I love wherigos, but I'm alone on that thought in my area, so I'm conflicted between making another cool Wherigo that no one plays or making a multi stage cache using QR codes and NFC tags.

Thanks for your work.

I love wherigos, but I'm alone on that thought in my area, so I'm conflicted between making another cool Wherigo that no one plays or making a multi stage cache using QR codes and NFC tags.

Thanks for your work.

I am also alone in my area regarding my interest in Wherigo. In five years, no one has created a cartridge and only one or two locals have ever asked me about Wherigo (and this was in passing).

At the moment, the cool thing in geocaching seems to be quantity. Back when there weren't too many caches, it was about placing something in a nice area. Perhaps, in five years, the focus might shift to quality.

Do not stop putting out cartridges. If you want to interest people in Wherigo, you need to have several different types of cartridges available (both simple and a few more challenging ones). I think the number and variety must reach some sort of critical mass before you see more people playing cartridges. For instance, when I first got into geocaching, I wouldn't have bothered if my area only had a couple caches. I wouldn't have wanted to afford buying a GPSr for just a couple. However, my area had almost a hundred geocaches ready for me to try. Because there were enough (I'm certainly not hinting you have to put out that many cartridges!), I eagerly got a GPSr and started caching. For me, I feel the tipping point would have been two dozen caches.

Keep at it. Remember to make your cartridges interesting and engaging. Have some that only take fifteen minutes to complete. When you're trying to interest people, don't have too many that go over an hour--and none without just cause. Not many people are going to try something if it takes too long. Also, have a few marked as beginner cartridges so people know which ones are recommended to do. In my area, I started with a somewhat beginner one, but then the next few were complicated and required some experience with Wherigo. It was either that or the Garmin Oregon's disposition towards crashing all too often that turned the locals off to this. I think I may have had the only Colorado in the area; the rest had an Oregon. So the Wherigo Player does tend to play a part--and, right now, the players are low quality. I hope to see that improve in two years.

But do keep with it. And thank you for the gratitude!

Thank you for your work. The Ranger Fox avatar is now living in my emulator.

The files

The instructions

== == == == ==

The links don't work anymore. Each one gives me error [#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

Could anyone upload new ones?

Thanks

Pretty strange.... when I try to download the maps files from

this post: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=267822&view=findpost&p=5218439

I'm getting the following error:

[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

Any ideas what I could do?

Thanks a lot for your help!

PAGS

I had the same problem. Later (after a suspend resume) I pressed back in my browser and it asked for my password (I was logged in before). Then it downloaded the zip file all of a sudden.

I had the same problem as in the original post and ended up here. I tried the zip file and it still didn't work but I fixed it. Though the info can be found on the forum I will post it here for completeness. First some personal background.

I am new to Wherigo. I completed one and I am interested in creating one myself. I decided to use Earwigo, (since I use Linux, and Earwigo uses a web-interface) and I wanted to test this on the emulator on my wife's laptop that has windows. This is an AMD64.

The problem had to do with these 64 bits and I followed the suggestion

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=212622&st=0&p=3843389entry3843389

Now that didn't work so well either, since the wrong .NET SDK was installed. The x86 was installed. So I uninstalled that one and installed the x64 one instead. Then I run the suggested command and started Wherigo and then all worked.

Now I even tried copying back the previous map file and even that one worked.

I tried the zip file and it still didn't work but I fixed it.

I am sure your version works but I was able to solve the problem a little easier.

There are currently two problems with the Wherigo builder.

1. It does not support 64 Bit Systems (Vista, Windows7, Windows8, ...)
  2. The Google Map API does not support the current Wherigo version

In order to fix these issues you have to exchange 2 files in the Wherigo builder folder (c:\programs(x86)\Groundspeak\Wherigo\Builder)

1. exchange the Wherigo.exe file with a version that is 64 bit compatible from this post.
  2. Exchange the map.html file with one that works with the Google API from this post. If you follow the link you will get a zip-file that has 3 zip-files in it. I suggest to use map_v3_fox_avatar.zip. Copy both contained files to the Wherigo builder folder.

You should be good to go!

Edited by Geo-Magician

Ranger Fox, I am having a similar problem to alot of people here. I am trying to create only the second Wherigo Cache in Ireland and I am starting to see why there aren't many.

When I save the cache it won't reopen and therefore I have to start all over again (currently this attempt is my 8th) and when I try to compile a cartridge, the following error appears " An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"

Then if I try emulate, the same error as others appears :

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngineDll.InitializeEngine(Byte[] szDeviceId, Byte[] szLogFolder)

at Groundspeak.Wherigo.ZonesEngine.ZonesEngineDll.InitializeEngine(String strDeviceId, String strLogFolder)

at Player.frmMain.InitEngine()

at Player.frmMain.Init()

at Player.frmMain..ctor(String CartFilePath)

at ZonesAuthor.frmMain.menuCartridgeEmulator_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4984 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

WherigoBuilder

Win32 Version: 2.0.5129.5086

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/WherigoBuilder.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4986 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4985 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

ZonesFramework

Assembly Version: 1.0.2104.4260

Win32 Version: 1.0.2104.4260

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/ZonesFramework.DLL

StormSource.Gps

Assembly Version: 1.5.5000.4

Win32 Version: 1.5.5000.4

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/StormSource.Gps.DLL

Player

Assembly Version: 1.0.3072.27804

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/Player.DLL

GeoFramework.Gps

Assembly Version: 2.3.3600.13

Win32 Version: 2.3.3600.13

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/GeoFramework.Gps.DLL

GeoFramework

Assembly Version: 1.4.3600.3

Win32 Version: 1.4.3600.3

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/GeoFramework.DLL

Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.7045.00

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.DLL

ZonesLinker

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Groundspeak/Wherigo/Builder/ZonesLinker.DLL

System.Web.Services

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

lltvhffn

Microsoft.mshtml

Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0

Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I have copied out the maps as described and upgrading my google maps and followed all the instruction but with no joy.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Bilbos Apprentice

Ranger Fox, I am having a similar problem to alot of people here. I am trying to create only the second Wherigo Cache in Ireland and I am starting to see why there aren't many.

When I save the cache it won't reopen and therefore I have to start all over again (currently this attempt is my 8th) and when I try to compile a cartridge, the following error appears " An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"

And you tried this other fix as well?

I've asked Groundspeak time and again to recompile their setup package. I'm not going to ask them again.

Wait... if it's just a setup package, why can't *I* make one of my own with the fixes already included? Hmm... That warrants some experimentation later on...

It worked with a bit of tweeking Ranger Fox thank you. I guess this is the exact reason mine is now the only 1 in the republic of Ireland! Now can you please help me as there is one final issue.

My cartridge is not finishing when the player leaves the last zone even though I have put in the action as set cartridge as complete. And all tasks are completed. It is not generating an unlock code at the end basically. I know this is something stupid but to be honest this Wherigo has sent me stupid!

HELP!

Thanks, Bilbo