Sign in to follow this  
Followers 21
Woyi and Waya

Geocoin Pictionary

The "From Memory" part of the rule is almost as hard as the "Draw with your RIGHT hand rule".

Continuing the ridiculous habit of embarassing myself, here is the next one:

15cf73b5-0021-4198-8ba6-00bc4326233c.jpg

;) omg thats awesome! that picture is epic

;) Is it .... the geocoin fairy???

geocoinfairy.jpg

You are correct GATOULIS!!! :D

And only FIVE minutes from post to correct answer. Pretty slick.

Edited by Vanelle

:D the funny is that except that my mind went straight to this coin (even if I do not have any fairy coins), I read it too!

you had it in your mind... you tried make something like a drawing to show that there are letters on the coin but in that I can read.... The Geo.... Fai... :ph34r:

check it too...

hmm... time for my next drawing.... after that if I find an other... I will have to draw again! :huh:

It is an easy one again..... I do not have this coin in my collection but I know its design so well.... No... I didn't make this coin... I will tell you how after someone will identify it! ;)

hahaha.jpg

Sivota_trade_Bremen_AE_Front100.jpgWould this be the Bremen geocoin from Germany? Edited by Sivota

Would this be the Bremen geocoin from Germany?

You need a picture to go with your guess.

Sivota_trade_Bremen_AE_Front100.jpgWould this be the Bremen geocoin from Germany?

Bravo Marit!!! :ph34r: Yes this is the one! :huh:

I remember the design well because I grew up with this story! Ok... there were many more... I surelly can tell fairytales to my children.... but I had this story in my view master!!! ;) I rembember that I was trying to sing like the animals too! :D

Yes it is a nice story. That is why I recognized this coin. ;)

Next guess (like this topic very mich, great idea :D )

coin.jpg

Yes it is a nice story. That is why I recognized this coin. ;)

Next guess (like this topic very mich, great idea :D )

coin.jpg

That is the VGC '06 coin for Wilg:

2228.gif

OH my goodness, that is the first one that I have no idea what it is....

;) O, I thought I kept it simple and easy to guess.

Also I can not draw that many coins by heart.

Well easy for me now perhaps, because it is nearly 3 AM over here, so I'm going to catch some sleep.

Plenty of time left to think about this one.

Hint: It is an older coin :D

Your drawing was fine Sivota, I have never even seen that coin before. Chuck of course is really into Dutch coins so he would know ;)

So, what do you have for us Chuck?

Here you go.

pictionary2.jpg

you know how you know something but you don't know the official name of the something that you know? well, this is the something.

you know how you know something but you don't know the official name of the something that you know? well, this is the something.

It makes searching geocoincollection.com hard, doesn't it. :):laughing:

It makes searching geocoincollection.com hard, doesn't it. :):laughing:

well, y~~e~~h~~ :rolleyes:

Here you go.

pictionary2.jpg

2bugs_trade_denmark_Front3001.jpg

denmark 2006

ILYK

i found that one but didn't think it was the right one because i thought those were buildings in the drawing, but none on the coin! that'll teach me, next time i'm guessing anyway!

Edited by RedShoesGirl

i found that one but didn't think it was the right one because i thought those were buildings in the drawing, but none on the coin! that'll teach me, next time i'm guessing anyway!

I'm not completely sold on that one either...in the drawing is clearly a Mermaid, but on that coin it looks like a woman.

I'm not completely sold on that one either...in the drawing is clearly a Mermaid, but on that coin it looks like a woman.

Did you not just paraphrase the story of the Little Mermaid?

Did you not just paraphrase the story of the Little Mermaid?

The statue is of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen harbour. It is from memory, remember? :laughing: The real statue would have the port of Copenhagen in the background, but I guess the artist decided he/she didn't want smokestacks and cranes on the far shoreline. The real statue also has both legs and fins (weird), but I accentuated the fins in my drawing. The real statue is also naked, which I didn't accentuate. :)

So yes, it is the Denmark Skal 2006 coin.

Carry on.

Going through some older coins over the weekend, and I remembered this one (sort of.) Tsun, let me know if you want me to do the artwork your next coin :) !

IMG_NEW-2-2.jpg

I hope I was up to draw again!

ILYK

It's the portugal geocoin 2006

portuguesegeocoins.jpg

yes it is...on to the next picture!

ILYK

:laughing:

Ok... this is extremelly easy! I probably messed the colors but the design is clear! :) ti s a lovely coin and lovely design! :rolleyes:

hmmmmm.jpg

:laughing:

Ok... this is extremelly easy! I probably messed the colors but the design is clear! :) ti s a lovely coin and lovely design! :rolleyes:

hmmmmm.jpg

I love this one. I received it shortly after getting stung 76 time while going for a FTF. I got the FTF before going to the emergency room. I won't have time to post a drawing so I'll pass on naming it.

:rolleyes:

Ok... this is extremelly easy! I probably messed the colors but the design is clear! :) ti s a lovely coin and lovely design! :huh:

hmmmmm.jpg

The Geocoin Bug Mysterycoin :laughing:

dscf6808.jpg

Nice drawing btw!

Since I'm pretty sure I got this one correct - here is my drawing...

One of the first coins I got and one of my favorites :laughing:

Looked at the coin after I was finished drawing - very glad I didn't try to draw with my left hand :)

coindrawing.jpg

:laughing: Oh yes you were correct! :rolleyes: It is a lovely bug coin! :huh:

I was not sure if the bug was cleaning its teeth or it had both hands behind his head!

...and I thought it had antennas! :) Hmm... as I expected I messed it in the colors a little... but it design was quite good! :)

I love this thread so much you guys!

I think I know the coin but no way to draw for a few hours so I will pass on guessing!

Here's an easy one!

GeocoinPictionary.jpg

My first thought was also titanic, but I think this is a possibility

CaptainZulu_trade_Delta123_VGC_2008_v1_silver_1_Front1001-1.jpg

VGC 2008 Delta123

ILYK

chrisgun_trade_tit_go_day_Front100-thumb.jpg

is this it?

OOOPPPPPSSS! This was it but I should have realized there could be similar coin

Note to self: More detail next time!

Edited by scificollector

another easy one, (I think)

herd2.jpg

That's pink packaderm or gray packaderm... the elephant coin!