+JL_HSTRE Posted March 30, 2010 Share Posted March 30, 2010 Something I've come across repeatedly in my few months of caching is caches where the logs have gotten wet at some point and started growing mold. Being in south Florida probably makes it particular bad with humidity we frequently have and getting alot of rain. Problem is the geocaching procedure is of course to sign the log to prove you visited the cache. But personally I prefer not to go touching stuff with mold on it or possibly breathing in mold spores. Especially since it is nearly always black mold. Does anyone else have this problem? Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.