What do you do without a computer?

I have a feeling this will be sent to the hidden OT forums...

I watch the Nascar Nationwide and Sprint cup races each week. I don' really know why. That soaks up some time. I have spent a lot of time recently on an upcoming cache series. (And I mean a lot!) I don't have the ability to spend much time caching though. The closest thing I can do is think/design/make caches.

I am currently reading this book: The Real History of the American Revolution: A New Look at the Past I absolutely love it.

I am also a huge library fan. :laughing:

Without computer and internet? :laughing: I can't remember the last time that happened. A laptop with cellular connection (a must for the saleman and independant contractor that works in the field a lot) solves that problem.

On those rare occassions when I do shut it off, it's most likely I am headed to one of my kids events. If I'm at home a good book fills in nicely.

When you're without the services of a computer, how do you forum browsers out there deal with it?

Isn't that the purpose of a GPS unit for geocaching? When you have nothing else to do - or indeed, something else to do - pick up that GPS with some caches loaded into it, and go for a walk. After all, the GPSr isn't really useful for sitting at a computer tapping responses into forums all day long, and sitting at a computer tapping responses into forums all day long isn't really useful for your GPSr.