The Phillimore Clan are gone!

Some time back as many of you will know, Sue decided to start logging caches in her own right as Muddy Legs. Also our two children (practically adults now) no longer cache with us as they think it is all very sad :laughing: . This just left me (John) logging as Phillimore Clan (even Sir Chester has his own account) which in my mind barely constitutes a clan, so with this in mind I have reverted back to my original name from 5 years ago.

So from now on I will be known as:

Mad H@ter

250px-MadlHatterByTenniel.jpg

Some time back as many of you will know, Sue decided to start logging caches in her own right as Muddy Legs. Also our two children (practically adults now) no longer cache with us as they think it is all very sad :laughing: . This just left me (John) logging as Phillimore Clan (even Sir Chester has his own account) which in my mind barely constitutes a clan, so with this in mind I have reverted back to my original name from 5 years ago.

So from now on I will be known as:

Mad H@ter

Gosh! Truly the end of an era.

Can I claim to be the first to be confused by this (5 mins before seeing your forum post!)?

Maybe I should change too. But I can't remember many of the hundreds of the better names I've thought of over the years. "Desperado" has already gone, "Cycloped" is a now a TB on its way to Spain . . .

Confused me too when I saw a new name with so many postings coming from Oxford.

John, you know you will have to wear a mad hat at all times now!

And are you going to start backdating your logs just like Sue or Starting afresh?

T

Confused me too when I saw a new name with so many postings coming from Oxford.

Some might say that's not hard :D:D:P

John, you know you will have to wear a mad hat at all times now!

Hmm, didn't think of that :D , I'll have to put my thinking cap on for a suitable hat :D

And are you going to start backdating your logs just like Sue or Starting afresh?

T

No need those nice people at Groundspeak changed the name for me :D .

I'll let you into a little secret though, the Phillimore Clan still exist, but don't tell anyone :D