What are some of your favorite cache names?

Have you ever taken a look at a cache page or hunted a cache just because it had a title that caught your eye? I do it all the time.

I read about this one in the forums awhile back. Here's my entry for the clever title catagory:

No Wetht Fow You, Athol

Here's one I found a long time ago that always struck me as funny:

Boobie Girdlebuns

This title looked interesting and that was reason enough to hunt it. I DNF'd the cache but found a really cool spot. Next time I'm In Big Sur, I plan to camp nearby:

Albino Sempervirens

What are some of the titles you like best or have caught your eye? :mad:

Have you ever taken a look at a cache page or hunted a cache just because it had a title that caught your eye? I do it all the time.

I read about this one in the forums awhile back. Here's my entry for the clever title catagory:

No Wetht Fow You, Athol

Here's one I found a long time ago that always struck me as funny:

Boobie Girdlebuns

This title looked interesting and that was reason enough to hunt it. I DNF'd the cache but found a really cool spot. Next time I'm In Big Sur, I plan to camp nearby:

Albino Sempervirens

What are some of the titles you like best or have caught your eye? :mad:

There was this one near Coeur D'Alene called Turdis Migratorus or something like that. We couldn't pass it by.

And I was drawn to this cache in Baton Rouge: Burden of Beauty

I just like this name: (the cache was fun too)

Nutty Narrows Cache

Another name that caught our attention and turend out to be a fun cache:

Damsel in Distress

This one caught my eye AND was on someone's favorite's list so I took the time to explore the are- cool places-:

Grand Theft Auto

We have a cache in a very old cemetery with many confederate soldier graves. Our initial idea for a name was 'Graveyard Shift' because it is a multi-stage cache, but we settled on 'Dead Reckoning.'

We are soon going to place another multi in an area of town that has a series of nice statues representing each planet and the sun, placed along a 1 mile stretch of local highway. My idea for a cache name is 'Solar Perplexus' but my wife, who does not geocache, said this is too much a highbrow name, and that we should call it 'Find Uranus.'

:ph34r::unsure:

Here in Japan, there is what is known as "love motels." Since most households have three or more generations living in close quarters, young couples will often spend a couple hours at a "love motel" to...um...do stuff.

Someone decided to hide a few caches in close proximity to these establishments, and called the series the "Boogie Nights Series."

Boogie Nights Cache