CACHE-AID BOX

LoriDarlin

It's here!!! :D:D:)

The second coin in the cache-aid series is ready for sale today at TCP aka TheCachingPlace

Specs:

225 Black Nickel available to the public

25 silver (my edition) not for sale

250 total

Black Nickel

2" x 1.5"

3.5 mm

Soft enamel

Trackable with Special icon :)

Price - I don't know it yet or I would post it. I will also be gone until around the time the sale starts....just wanted to give you all a heads up. Once I get back I should know the price and will post it.

cacheaidgeneral.jpg

edit to add the silvers are not for sale

Edited by LoriDarlin

It's here!!! :D:):)

Price - I don't know it yet or I would post it. I will also be gone until around the time the sale starts....just wanted to give you all a heads up. Once I get back I should know the price and will post it.

Congrats on this awesome coin, LoriDarlin! And the price? It's $ 9.00 says The Caching Place! :D

These are just Darlin!!! Ya know I would have bought probably 6 of em a year ago! But I havent bought a single coin for awhile now. I told Sweetpea I would buy NO COINS after my latest spending, Not sure how long that will be in effect, but I have had to pass on so many great designs <_<

Hey thanks GeoKs for the pictures!! You did GREAT!!! whoopie!!! yes!!! The v1 is an action coin as its hinged and opens and closes and has a magnet to make you 'work' at pulling it apart. This v2 doesn't have action but the lid sticks out further than the rest of the coin does ;)

Team LRS...yes they ship to the UK. You have to go to: www.thecachingplace.com to order them as they are not for sale thru me.

I also heard today that they have 74 left...so get them while they last (which i thought would have sold out by now lol) haven't you guys all gotten your tax refund checks back like we did already :o