New Caches waiting review

Team Misguided

I wanted to put a quick note in here to let everyone know that we (both members of Team Misguided) are spending as much time as we possibly can every night working on reviewing new caches. We were off-line for the Labor Day weekend and came back to more caches in the review queue than I've ever seen before.

With this also being the first week of school, it's been especially busy in the Misguided household. We appreciate the patience that everyone has shown so far and ask that you bear with us for just a bit longer. We will get caught up soon.

Talking of reviewers, How do we nominate a cacher to be a reviewer? If you guys need help, I know of a few cachers out here on this side of the state that would make Excellent Reviewers.

The Steaks

When a need is identified the current local reviewers discuss possible candidates and run them through a brutal inquiry process that would make running for president seem un-intrusive by comparison. If they survive that an still have the brains to beat out the class in 'Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader' their name is offered up for consideration to Groundspeak. More discussions and breaking of spirit follow and when the potential reviewer is too beaten down to have the common sense to say no they are offered the position.

Talking of reviewers, How do we nominate a cacher to be a reviewer? If you guys need help, I know of a few cachers out here on this side of the state that would make Excellent Reviewers.

The Steaks

When a need is identified the current local reviewers discuss possible candidates and run them through a brutal inquiry process that would make running for president seem un-intrusive by comparison. If they survive that an still have the brains to beat out the class in 'Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader' their name is offered up for consideration to Groundspeak. More discussions and breaking of spirit follow and when the potential reviewer is too beaten down to have the common sense to say no they are offered the position.

Ohh.. I've been beaten down Many times... Can I apply??(PM response is Great)

The Steaks

The Steaks

Ohh.. I've been beaten down Many times... Can I apply??(PM response is Great)

The Steaks

Actually, from what I've heard, asking to apply or be considered is the best way to be put on the 'do not invite' list... :huh:

I wanted to put a quick note in here to let everyone know that we (both members of Team Misguided) are spending as much time as we possibly can every night working on reviewing new caches. We were off-line for the Labor Day weekend and came back to more caches in the review queue than I've ever seen before.

With this also being the first week of school, it's been especially busy in the Misguided household. We appreciate the patience that everyone has shown so far and ask that you bear with us for just a bit longer. We will get caught up soon.

Thanks for letting us know. Whenever I've submitted a cache the waiting has been agony. It's much easier to be patient and understanding when you know the reason for the delay.

Many thanks to you and the other reviewers for your hard work!

Keep up the great work -your dedication and amazing efforts are not going unnoticed! :D:rolleyes::angry:

Thanks! :anitongue:

Wow, poor Team Misguided!

I bet your name was the key to becoming a Volunteer Reviewer...

Groundspeak is always on the hunt for willing victims to inflict reviewer duties on.

We're not in your region, but we still want to say Thank You For Your Help And Service in the often criticized and rarely publicly praised job of Volunteer Reviewer.

You folks hang the Geocaching Moon!

Regards,

- T of TandS

Columbia, SC

I'll volunteer to be one fo the reviewers! Seriously.

The Steaks

Seriously, the more times you ask, the less likely you will be asked.

The squeeky wheel gets the Oil... The early bird gets the worm...

I still haven't gotten a response...

The Steaks

I'll volunteer to be one fo the reviewers! Seriously.

The Steaks

Seriously, the more times you ask, the less likely you will be asked.

The squeeky wheel gets the Oil... The early bird gets the worm...

I still haven't gotten a response...

The Steaks

Don't hold your breath.