Pay It Back!

dino-irl

We should start a campaign to get erik to attend and then we would have a full set of reviewers for all of the UK and Ireland with cachers from all member countries and Jeremy in attendance.

Thanks for the kind words, dino-irl. I had very much hoped to be able to attend, but made a decision early in the year to leave my job after 20 years and look for a new one. Now that I've found one I really can't leave yet to participate in this event. It was a rough decision...... make a living, or attend an event I'd really been looking forward to. I'm still second guessing the decision....

Drink a beer for me though! :)

~erik~

Deccy nearly had kittens when I made the below comment on the GeoX forum over a month ago.

It does come across as though you have organised something good at the event, such as Jeremy doing a cameo appearance???

As much as I would like to meet Jeremy. It would cost to much to take time off work and come down. I hope everyone makes him welcome.

Deccy nearly had kittens when I made the below comment on the GeoX forum over a month ago.

It does come across as though you have organised something good at the event, such as Jeremy doing a cameo appearance???

As much as I would like to meet Jeremy. It would cost to much to take time off work and come down. I hope everyone makes him welcome.

I'll try to make it back to Europe again if I'm allowed to do so. My boss can be a right ***.

Erik - I'll miss you, but it seems I'll be in good hands. I look forward to drinking this good beer I've been hearing about over the years.

I'll try to make it back to Europe again if I'm allowed to do so. My boss can be a right ***.

If you ever wanted to visit Edinburgh, I am sure we could throw something together for you? :rolleyes:

And it seems that now dino-irl is the irish reviewer, there'll be 4 reviewers attending and Jeremy, what more could we ask for?

errrr, for a sister-event to be held on the very next night somewhere "up north" :lol:

Oh yes Jaz... how fabulous would that be!!??

Come on reviewers - twist Jeremy's arm to come oop nooorf!

There will be a few shakes of heads when I tell you this

We went to Geocaching HQ in Seattle, logged the find, got our Lackeys Geocoin then met some bloke called Jeremy.

Just realised its the main man!!!

Doh!

Why go all that way when he was in London? :P Also giving out Lackey coins :D

You should see the size of the cache box in Groundspeak HQ - my kids could get into it!

Its a real treasure chest :)

We went to Geocaching HQ in Seattle, logged the find, got our Lackeys Geocoin then met some bloke called Jeremy.

Doh!

Why go all that way when he was in London? :) Also giving out Lackey coins :)

Sadly they hadn't got enough coins with them though, so some of us missed out! :sad::P

Doh!

Why go all that way when he was in London? :) Also giving out Lackey coins :P

Sadly they hadn't got enough coins with them though, so some of us missed out! :P:)

.......including the odd reviewer :D:):sad::P:o

(and before anyone els says it, "the VERY odd reviewer" :):D:P )