Evil Mastermind Escapes!

avroair

Ok a couple of hints:

(1) all 6 locations have shown up in the posts, but not all 6 in the same post.

(2) if you have already posted in this thread you one have one more guess, if you haven't you have 2 guesses (that will stop someone posting every conceivable configuration)

(3) the illuminati

(4) cherry

Eye thing that's enough clues. :P

Grand Canyon - Arizona

Statue of Liberty - New york, NY

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco, California

Liberty Bell - Philidelphia, PA

Mt. Rushmore - South Dakota

Washington DC itself...the street layout is based on Masonic symbols...witness:

wtau.gif

Ok here is the winning answer

Grand Canyon, AZ

Mt. Rushmore, SD

Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, NY

Washington Monument Washington DC

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco CA

Liberty Bell, Philadelphia, PA

Very confident aren't we! Yes, you are correct, these are the locations the evil mastermind visited. Congrats! Now, can you catch him?! :cry:

Ok here is the winning answer

Grand Canyon, AZ

Mt. Rushmore, SD

Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, NY

Washington Monument Washington DC

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco CA

Liberty Bell, Philadelphia, PA

Very confident aren't we! Yes, you are correct, these are the locations the evil mastermind visited. Congrats! Now, can you catch him?! :cry:

Congrats LB4T. But check back Avroair to around 7:15ish and 7:20ish yesterday. Tadpole and I both posted these places at those times. She was first. :cry:

Post #27 I had those places last night.

Note for future cointests: State how specific you want the answers.

"The first special agent to figure out the locations wins a coin." This only asks for a location but not a specific one. A state is a location, so is a city, a landmark or coordinates.

Post #27 I had those places last night.

Note for future cointests: State how specific you want the answers.

"The first special agent to figure out the locations wins a coin." This only asks for a location but not a specific one. A state is a location, so is a city, a landmark or coordinates.

Good idea for the instructions going on zazth, but in this case I think most took it to mean the specific places. Makes it that much more interesting. You mixed your answers with specific and non-specific places. :cry: Answering with North America six times would have coverd it in that case. :cry:

There is a difference between being ridiculous and being vague.

Ridiculous=North America as an answer only

Vague would be the state only

If you check back on other contests zazth, you'll find that others have often answered in, as you say, "the ridiculous" and it has always been in good fun. Anything written is subject to a multitude of interpretations. Final decisions rest with the creator of the contest. Take the contest for what it was, pure fun and a chance to learn something. I know I had a blast and defintiely picked up a new fact or two. :cry:

Thanks for the fun Avroair, as always. :cry:

True to the ridiculous answers and they were clearly intended as humor and not actual answers. I stand by my original statement. When issuing the contests, specifics need to be stated otherwise you have confusion and tempers tend to flare.

Congrats To Lady B

I'm out to do that other cache related activity, you know the one, caching? I think it's called. :cry:

Uhmmm, did I miss something?

Doesn't post #88 beat post #117?

I mean, I included the correct specific places and the states in which they are located?

No sour grapes -- just a little (more) confusion over what the expectations were.........

Edited by 6 Feet More

"From the Grandest valley to a peek at our forefathers, the old lady looks so upon the one with an unseeing eye and that spans a golden lifetimes to the point where liberty tolled."

Instructions:

Read the above quote carefully, hidden within the text are 6 locations within the North America. The first special agent to figure out the locations wins a coin. Post your 6 mystery location guesses here. You can guess as many times as you would like, but please don't edit your guesses.

I guess I missed the "point" where liberty tolled not "what" tolled.

Congrats LadyBee4t.

And . . . post #63 by Tadpole trumps them all!

What was wrong with that answer?!?!?!/

So, here are the folks who correctly identified each of the answers:

1) Tadpole379- post #63

2) GPX Navigators - post #68

3) 6 Feet More - post #88

4) LadyBee4t - post #117 (and the coin goes HERE????)

Edited by 6 Feet More

1) Tadpole379- post #63

The first post to correctly identify in the correct order was #88. Not enought sleep I am afraid. :cry:

Instructions:

Read the above quote carefully, hidden within the text are 6 locations within the North America. The first special agent to figure out the locations wins a coin. Post your 6 mystery location guesses here. You can guess as many times as you would like, but please don't edit your guesses.

1) Tadpole379- post #63

The first post to correctly identify in the correct order was #88. Not enought sleep I am afraid. :cry:

Where did it say in the original post that the answers had to be in the right order??

And the mystery continues... :cry:B):P

Edited by tadpole379