Kiss Me I'm Irish

nielsenc

I know a few of us bought some extra coins to trade. If anyone wants to trade me, please email me. I dont have many, first come first served.

email sent

edit to add : I only need 2 CA coins please. I attended the AL event today and have already made trades for the other 2. Thanks.

Edited by ~tasia~

The New Jersey event went awesome! Despite have 12 inches of snow yesterday in the area of the event the roads were plowed and over 60 people attended! Fun! Fun! Fun! I have a few of the coins left if anyone who attended the other events would like to purchase one.

:anicute:

Avroair

Woohoo! The Alabama event was great!

The weather couldn't have been better, about 40 attendees on the outdoor patio of an Irish Pub... cold beer, cabbage and corned beef, yum!

I have a few Alabama Kiss Me I'm Irish coins left for sale; send me an email with how many you want, $7 each.

Ed

Do you have any you want to trade?

The weather couldn't have been better, about 40 attendees on the outdoor patio of an Irish Pub... cold beer, cabbage and corned beef, yum!

I have a few Alabama Kiss Me I'm Irish coins left for sale; send me an email with how many you want, $7 each.

Ed

Emailed! What finish was the Alabama coin?

Ed

Emailed you....

I think I have the finishes figured out:

California: Black Nickel

Utah: Copper

Alabama: Nickel

New Jersey: Gold

Yeah and there were 20 misty silvers at each event too. :anicute:

And 5 Satin Gold at each event. This one was mainly for event volunteers, but TAR hid one in a cache for a lucky finder at the Birmingham event. I forget the geonick of the girl that found it.

thesearch.jpg

Now where is that ellusive micro?

When TAR announced that there were 4 caches hidden in the area of the event and there were coins in them, the patio cleared right out. lol!

I am not ignoring requests for Alabama Kiss Me coins; I had said I would answer all emails today and just couldn't do it, sorry! :D

I am adding a master bedroom and bath to my house and am way over schedule, but today I reached a point where I can back off of my active work and let the carpenters do their thing to finish it.

I apologize for any delay... but instant gratification isn't good for you anyway! :D

I plan to have all emails answered by noon tomorrow.

If you sent an email or posted here or on dixiecachers.com that you wanted some, it would really help if you sent another with how many, a mailing address and a billing or PayPal address.

The vast majority of requests simply say "Can you save me one or two..." and I can do nothing with that but reply "Yes, now tell me who you are, how many you want, how you want to pay and where to send them!".

If I have that info the coins should mail tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ed

Alabama Kiss Me I'm Irish Geocoins went in the mail today to:

Cal78

Furbrat

Monkeybrad

CrazyCaveLover

TheMoopAlong

Chief20r2

Jennifer & Dean

Pennypacker

Fluttershy

TheMoops

Rivercity

Marky & Joanie

Avroair

Hans Nielsen

LeonWilken

I still need a mailing address for:

Gridlox

Parents of SAM

astep@atime

Abbysgrammy

Bamboozle

Dorkfish

Christian Nielsen

Coins will be hand-delivered to:

501Gang

Gubbool

Ladebear68

All remaining Alabama Kiss Me I'm Irish coins are allocated. If you requested a coin and aren't on that list email me asap.

I haven't billed anyone so far, been a bit busy... I will try to do that this weekend.

If you get your coins before I invoice you then you are welcome to send $7 per coin and $1 per envelope mailing cost to PayPal address jameyt2003@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Ed

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler