Contributions for GeoWoodstock 5

horsegeeks

Hi geocoin fans. The NCGO will be having a silent auction and a raffle during GW5 and would like to ask you to assist with donations. Geocoins went well last year at GW4 and at all of our local auctions and raffles too. Please dig deep and let us know what you would like to contribute. I will send the address via email to all of the contributors for the fraygirls who are handling the donations. Thanks very much and we'll see you at GeoWoodstock in Raleigh, NC.

WOW! The generosity that folks have shown both here and behind-the-scenes has been amazing. Thanks to Kenny for posting this thread here, and to ALL who have offered donations! <_<

Anybody else have some coins to donate. We would like a lot to raffle off and for the silent auction. Not only coins would be appreciated. Anything geocaching would be great.

I think I could get a few more petroglyphs done if you are interested in them. I'm leaving in May for Belize (staying with Mayan tribe in the rainforest) to study their culture and local biology. I can try to get 3 out to you by end of April. Pick out 3 and email me your mailing address. I'm really backlogged with this whole process I set in motion.......lol. I need to quit reading these dang coin threads. Someone take my computer away from me <_<

Tsun:)

I think I could get a few more petroglyphs done if you are interested in them. I'm leaving in May for Belize (staying with Mayan tribe in the rainforest) to study their culture and local biology. I can try to get 3 out to you by end of April. Pick out 3 and email me your mailing address. I'm really backlogged with this whole process I set in motion.......lol. I need to quit reading these dang coin threads. Someone take my computer away from me <_<

Tsun:)

Wow!!! email sent. Thanks

I have a few things I could donate but I need to make them. Do you accept GEO tokens. E-mail me if you would like to know what I have in mind. Also a coin or 2.

She makes some very fine items.. ;)

We will also add a couple of our coins and matching pins if you wish..

Drop us a email.

Yep she sure does make some nice items! :laughing:

We also will send a few donations. Maybe a micro parking curb cache and some coins.

:laughing: I could donate some sig. items and wooden nickels and a couple coins. Probably a bit closer to the event though. That way I'll have a better selection. ;)

That will be fantastic, just let me know when you're ready and I'll email you the details on how to get them to our own Bob Barker of geocaching....the fraygirls. Thanks very much

I have a few things I could donate but I need to make them. Do you accept GEO tokens. E-mail me if you would like to know what I have in mind. Also a coin or 2.

She makes some very fine items.. :laughing:

Drop us a email.

Yep she sure does make some nice items! ;)

We also will send a few donations. Maybe a micro parking curb cache and some coins.

That would be great. Email follows

Okay, now WOW doesn't even cover it...YOWZA, maybe??!!

A huge thanks and GOOD ON YA to all who have offered donations :laughing: !

I don't know what to think of that "Bob Barker" comment, Kenny. There's so much material there, that I don't even know where to start. Perhaps we could discuss it on a kayak teeheehee.

I would like to donate a set (1 Silver & 1 Gold + the matching pin) of the new 2006 Alabama coin. I may possibly have other things but I will have to wait til closer to the event to know for sure. Just shoot me the email and they are all yours. I only ask that the Gold and pin go together, if possible.

I would like to donate a set (1 Silver & 1 Gold + the matching pin) of the new 2006 Alabama coin. I may possibly have other things but I will have to wait til closer to the event to know for sure. Just shoot me the email and they are all yours. I only ask that the Gold and pin go together, if possible.

Thanks very much. An email is on its way

Hi geocoin fans. The NCGO will be having a silent auction and a raffle during GW5 and would like to ask you to assist with donations. Geocoins went well last year at GW4 and at all of our local auctions and raffles too. Please dig deep and let us know what you would like to contribute. I will send the address via email to all of the contributors for the fraygirls who are handling the donations. Thanks very much and we'll see you at GeoWoodstock in Raleigh, NC.

Are you taking donations of coins only or are you willing to accept other geocaching related donations?

I make a mean quilt and would be willing to make one for y'alls silent auction. I'm thinking a (little) less Pepper and a lot more tie-die with the Pepper geocoin bling of course! :anibad: While I was in Cali at the coinfest I spoke with Tenn Jeb about getting together on some tie-die...(that man makes some awesome tie-die) he can do the tie-die and I can make the quilt out of his tie-die fabric. Course I was talking tie-die t-shirts with Tenn Jed not a 60' wide peice of fabric. Maybe I should get with him on my updated itea? Just an idea lemme know.

geoquilt.jpg

Pepper

Are you taking donations of coins only or are you willing to accept other geocaching related donations?

I make a mean quilt and would be willing to make one for y'alls silent auction. I'm thinking a (little) less Pepper and a lot more tie-die with the Pepper geocoin bling of course! :D While I was in Cali at the coinfest I spoke with Tenn Jeb about getting together on some tie-die...(that man makes some awesome tie-die) he can do the tie-die and I can make the quilt out of his tie-die fabric. Course I was talking tie-die t-shirts with Tenn Jed not a 60' wide peice of fabric. Maybe I should get with him on my updated itea? Just an idea lemme know.

geoquilt.jpg

Pepper

I would come just for a chance to win a Pepper quilt. The one made for the geocoin fest was beautiful. :D:DB):anibad:B)

I would come just for a chance to win a Pepper quilt. The one made for the geocoin fest was beautiful. :anibad::D:DB):D

That is very kind of you...bc (before caching) I was a sewing fool it was a wonderful escape, just like caching is now. Maybe I should just make one and bring it with me surly they will except it? Now I just blend the two hobbies together and bingo geosewing! B) hea I think I just coined (no pun intended) a new phrase. I do find myself having to dust off the sewing maching everytime I go to use it, yet my GPS never needs dusting off unless of course I'm caching where it dusty. B) If a coin comes with some sort of loop on it ei: Moun10Bikes coinamint (not that I'm ever giving up one of mine) my micro bell peppers or the geocoinstores christmas coinamints they can go on a quilt. GeoQuitls just gotta have coinage bling!

Pepper

I make a mean quilt and would be willing to make one for y'alls silent auction. I'm thinking a (little) less Pepper and a lot more tie-die with the Pepper geocoin bling of course! :anibad: While I was in Cali at the coinfest I spoke with Tenn Jeb about getting together on some tie-die...(that man makes some awesome tie-die) he can do the tie-die and I can make the quilt out of his tie-die fabric. Course I was talking tie-die t-shirts with Tenn Jed not a 60' wide peice of fabric. Maybe I should get with him on my updated itea? Just an idea lemme know.

geoquilt.jpg

Pepper

Grateful PM on the way

Kenny

She makes some very fine items.. :P

Drop us a email.

Yep she sure does make some nice items! :lol:

E-mail sent about a few tiedye t-shirts

That would be great. Email follows

WE ARE BEING WATCHED :P

The other evening I was innocently sorting through the recent mail delivery (I was even whistling a happy little tune) when I noticed something odd hidden amongst the catalogs. A white envelope. I peered inside and what I found there made me stop whistling and drop the catalogs.

I was holding a coin from The Geocoin Secret Agent. And not just any coin - it is coin #100!!

I quickly turned off all the lights and peeked out the window. Nothing. I ran outside, hoping to catch The GSA in the act! The only thing I found was a mysterious set of wet footprints, drying quickly under the warm glow of the streetlight.

I shouted to the moon and stars, and am shouting here again: THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Kenny must be tired of doing the bump. Now I'll take a turn!

We have received a bunch of amazing donations so far! Thanks so much to all who have contributed so much.

Remember: We are looking for geocoins, but also for donations of ANYTHING that a fellow cacher would find even remotely interesting. AND THE HANDMADE STUFF WILL RULE THE DAY. Thanks everybody and keep the goodies coming!