Hazard//Perry County Tour Geocoins

catangel

My father and The Hazard//Perry County Office of Tourism still have some Hazard//Perry County Tour Geocaching Event Geocoins for sale for $6.00 each, no shipping charges :laughing: to anywhere. The coins are trackable on gc.com and have their own unique icon. If you are interested, email my father at rmm879@windstream.net Please provide your name, email address where he may reach you, and any questions you may have. There were only 250 of these coins made and once they are gone, that will be it.

I just found this on another thread for the event..

is this the right coin?

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/a1573af9-c...dbfa32630b6.jpg

a1573af9-c52d-4856-97a8-1dbfa32630b6.jpg

Yes, that's the coin, but that artwork doesn't do it justice. It's a very beautiful coin. It also has reed edges (think TreePlanter), and I believe a slightly different color on the mountain behind the man. I keep one in my pocket, believe it or not. I just don't keep a camera there too :D

Is anyone going to order a coin? I contacted the seller and they only except check or MO's. I do not like MO's or checks as I prefer to pay via Paypal .

I would gladly Paypal someone for the coin if they would be so kind to add a coin to their order, anyone??

Damenace, I will as soon as he replies back to me about what other coins he has.

Is anyone going to order a coin? I contacted the seller and they only except check or MO's. I do not like MO's or checks as I prefer to pay via Paypal .

I would gladly Paypal someone for the coin if they would be so kind to add a coin to their order, anyone??

Damenace, I will as soon as he replies back to me about what other coins he has.

Thank you Wyohunter, keep me posted.

The coin pictured above is the correct coin. I hope that my dad or the Office of Tourism, not being able to accept Paypal will not deter anyone from purchasing a coin or coins, but we are not set up to take Paypal. My dad is asking everyone to send him the check or money order so he can oversee the turning in of your money, your checks and oversee the mailing out of your coin or coins. He is holding himself responsible and accountable for your money and to see that you get the coin or coins in which you have ordered. He will personally see that you get the coin or coins which you have ordered.

Thank you Wyohunter, keep me posted.

PM Sent :D

Thank you to all of those that have already purchased coins!!! If some of you still want some coins, but do not like the idea of checks or money orderes, My father has set up a paypal account per request at rmm879@windstream.net He talked to our bank and a representative, customer support representative from Paypal to help him get his paypal account set up and how to use it.

He has not received emails from all of those cachers that have replied to this forum page. You can also email him at rmm879@windstream.net If he does not or has not responded to you, he probably has not received any emails from you, so if you want any of these coins, please email him. There were only 250 coins made and once they are gone, there will be no more in circulation.

He has not received emails from all of those cachers that have replied to this forum page. You can also email him at rmm879@windstream.net If he does not or has not responded to you, he probably has not received any emails from you,

Resent e-mail. Haven't heard a peep so it must have gotten lost. :blink:

He has not received emails from all of those cachers that have replied to this forum page. You can also email him at rmm879@windstream.net If he does not or has not responded to you, he probably has not received any emails from you,

Resent e-mail. Haven't heard a peep so it must have gotten lost. :anitongue:

Received my e-mail and sent payment on Friday am <_<

Thank you to Wyohunter for working with me. I am extremely impressed with the quality of coin that I got for $6.00. The diamond cutting is a nice touch. I wish more people would take note of the price you charged, I wish all prices would drop back down to where they belong.

I'm going to second this notion. Even at full price (which was $8), this coin was a steal. Very well designed and made. I leave them in caches every now and then, as gifts. Good job :huh:

My dad wants to personally thank all of those that purchased and inquired about the Hazard//Perry County Tour Coins. He is very trustworthy and very concerned that you do get the merchandise which you do pay for. He is very concerned and takes a personal interest and holds himself accountable when you purchase items through him. That is why he had you all send the check, money order or paypal payment to him.

He is very sorry as he has sold all of his Hazard//Perry County Tour Geocaching coins. He only had 250 made and he tried to sell them to cachers in the local area, took them to events in the area and in several states, and put them on ebay. They sold but not very well. He had me, his daughter, put them on the forums on gc.com and they went real fast. Thank you for taking an interest in his coins and replying to him with an email. He just wishes he had more to go around but he thought he was not going to be able to sell the ones he had.

He is currently working with the Hazard//Perry County Office of Tourism to design a new coin for the 2007 Hazard//Perry County Geocaching Tour held the 3rd weekend in October. He is also trying to get them to let him design and purchase a limited edition coin you can buy at the event or after the event for a little higher price. He will post or have me, his daughter, post on the forums when and if these coins are made and available.

Once again, Thank you for your inquiry about his coins.

Thank you from my father, :P:lol::P

Mike McCaffrey

aka:Kentucky Trio