Oakcoin Activation Problem

Nathan_328

I'm trying to get the code from oakcoins.com so I go to activate the coin, type in my E-mail and the coin code and then the page says to contact support because it isnt in the database. The coin is still on their website being sold. Hopefully the staff at oakcoins.com will respond shortly and help fix the problem.

I'm trying to get the code from oakcoins.com so I go to activate the coin, type in my E-mail and the coin code and then the page says to contact support because it isnt in the database. The coin is still on their website being sold. Hopefully the staff at oakcoins.com will respond shortly and help fix the problem.

I am having the same issue with the Mystery Coins. Those have been out for awhile too. It would be nice if the codes were entered BEFORE the coins are shipped.

lam having the same problem with the Tommy Trojan coin. I got an activation code. I wrote it down, but when I tried to activate it, it didn't work. I thought I wrote it correctly. However, it only let me retrieve it once. When I tried to retrieve it again from oakcoins, I got the not in database error.

I emailed support too. Hope I hear from them soon.

I am experiencing the same problem with a Compass Rose 2006. Can't get an activation code and yes I have entered the tracking code correctly. Maybe it is a Christmas thing :( .

Andrew

I bought the Magellan Police Badge Geocoin awhile back. I went to activate it and I cant. I have e-mailed support with no replies. The code is all letters, and I was just wondering if this is hindering my activation. Any advice would be great!

I'm having the same problem with the same coin. At first I thought someone has mistyped their tracking # and got the activation code to my coin. Like you I emailed Support at Oakcoins and will have to wait for a reply. They are good about replying, just not very fast about it!!

lam having the same problem with the Tommy Trojan coin. I got an activation code. I wrote it down, but when I tried to activate it, it didn't work. I thought I wrote it correctly. However, it only let me retrieve it once. When I tried to retrieve it again from oakcoins, I got the not in database error.

I emailed support too. Hope I hear from them soon.

I am having that same problem with my Tommy Trojan coin. I have eamiled GC to see if they can help.

I am having the same issue with the Mystery Coins. Those have been out for awhile too. It would be nice if the codes were entered BEFORE the coins are shipped.

Hey Jaybee, how do you feel about activation codes :( ?

Hey Jaybee, how do you feel about activation codes :o ?

Well Damenace, if I told you how I REALLY feel about Activation Codes....I would be banned from these Forums for life. :o

Still having a problem with the GGA '06 coin. I know I'm typing it in correctly, but it still is not found :D

edit :

the minter put 0 on the coin instead of Q

they are working on getting it fixed

Is this the same with all of the GGA 2006 Coin? I purchased mine off of ebay a couple weeks ago, and I ca'nt get the activation code on the Oakcoins site.

I bought a bunch of coins from the geocoinfest and a few of them (both from OakCoins) gave me an error when I tried getting the "Activation Code". The error said that the code has been previously retrieved, so it will not give me the code. I have sent three emails to OakCoins and have not heard back from them.... My question is, does anyone out there have a list of previous used Activation Codes, such as "muggle" or "geocoin". I have tried both of these and they did not work, but OakCoins seems to reuse the same Activation Codes over and over, so if someone else out there has a few more codes I could try, I would greatly appreciate it..... 1hogdog - premium member since 2011.