At Last: Pre-order for Nightcacher Geocoin!

harrisale

"when the sun goes down, the hunt goes on"

thats the stupidest saying on a coin i ever saw, you must have been able to come up with something better then that, you've been working on this coin all summer

lol.

at least make it ryme or something

Edited by jaredl

"when the sun goes down, the hunt come up"

thats the stupidest saying on a coin i ever saw, you must have been able to come up with something better then that, you've been working on this coin all summer

lol.

Before you criticize someone's coin for what it says you should learn to spell 'rhyme' and learn capitalization and sentence punctuation.

Edited by Eric K

lol.

Before you criticize someones coin for what it says you should learn to spell 'rhyme' and learn capitlization and sentence punctuation.

And perhaps quote the coin correctly, too. :(

lol.

Before you criticize someones coin for what it says you should learn to spell 'rhyme' and learn capitlization and sentence punctuation.

And perhaps quote the coin correctly, too. :o

:blink: Didn't even catch that one!

jaredl, was it really worth your time to come in here and insult someone else's work? Also think, was it really necessary?

I'm sure you would not be so happy yourself if someone had said that about your work.

Many people think the coin looks great and I do too so you can take your opinion and toss it into the woods and not purchase a coin plz.

Anyway the project is on track and all is looking well.

thanx

Very nice indeed. How much it would cost to send it to Portugal, Europe?

1 coin sent from Idaho cost $1.70, 2 coins that were sent from California cost $3.35, 4 coins sent from Maryland cost $5.05.

Those are the prices that i have on some envelopes where i received the coins in question. It will be something like this, probably depending on insurances and stuff like that. This is only to give you an idea the seller surely can get the right price from the US Post.

Regards

Alberto