ranger216

SchuylkillCountyGeocachersLogo.jpg

The Schuylkill County Geocachers

are pleased to present

our First Geocoin

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

This is a pre-order..

Coins will be ordered when we have 100 orders !!

The coin Specs are as follows:

Size: 1.75" x 3mm

Color: 4 colors front

5 colors back

3d front - 2d back

Trackable on www.geocaching.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Coins are $9.50 per coin

2.00 shipping on 1st coin - $.50 for each additional coin

Pre-order the coins by viviting:

Pre-oder your Geocoin here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email @

robertj.thomas@verizon.net

Edited by ranger216

Ooooh not too far from "home."

I'd like to reserve, but would prefer to pay when the order is being placed. I see no reason for you to sit on money for several weeks and then have it take several more weeks for the coins to deliver. I'm fed up with that practice. Let me know if I can make a reservation and pay you closer to when the order will actually take place. Thanks.

Do the Schuylkill County Geocachers have a web site or discussion group?

Not that's really any of my business, but at $9.50 per coin I'm wondering where the funds are going. Are they going towards the group as a whole or into someone's pocket?

$9.50 is too steep for me. With shipping thats $11.50 for a coin. My monthly fix (and money) went to Utah and CCCooper coin. For $1-2 less per coin I got a whole state coin or worlds leading geocacher's coin. You will have to do a lot better to get my money

I'd like to reserve, but would prefer to pay when the order is being placed. I see no reason for you to sit on money for several weeks and then have it take several more weeks for the coins to deliver. I'm fed up with that practice. Let me know if I can make a reservation and pay you closer to when the order will actually take place. Thanks.

I will email u when we before we place the order,........ thanks

You may want to re-read your post and make sure everything is right, your post says 2.00 for 1st coin and 1.00 for extra your ordering site says 2.00 for 1st and .50 for extra????????????????????????????????

You might want to check your post, it says $9.50 a coin :) !

Ditto!

Ditto!

That is NOT a problem..

If you want one.. email me and I will reserve one for you..

Then when I receive the coins, I will bill you for them

No chance at $9.50 plus shipping.

My mom was from Lost Creek so I'd be willing to trade a SEPAG coin for one if you're interested, otherwise sorry too pricey for me.

The price of the coin production came in at less than we initially thought it would be..

The coins are now 9.50 which INCLUDES the shipping and handling

This is a limited minting of only 100 coins..

You may want to re-read your post and make sure everything is right, your post says 2.00 for 1st coin and 1.00 for extra your ordering site says 2.00 for 1st and .50 for extra????????????????????????????????

You might want to check your post, it says $9.50 a coin <_< !

The price of the coin production came in at less than we initially thought it would be..

$9.50 is too steep for me. With shipping thats $11.50 for a coin. My monthly fix (and money) went to Utah and CCCooper coin. For $1-2 less per coin I got a whole state coin or worlds leading geocacher's coin. You will have to do a lot better to get my money

SchuylkillCountyGeocachersLogo.jpg

The Schuylkill County Geocachers

are pleased to present

our First Geocoin

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

This is a pre-order..

Coins will be ordered when we have 100 orders !!

The coin Specs are as follows:

Size: 1.75" x 3mm

Color: 4 colors front

5 colors back

3d front - 2d back

Trackable on www.geocaching.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Coins are $9.50 per coin

with FREE SHPIPPING

Pre-order the coins by viviting:

Pre-oder your Geocoin here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email @

robertj.thomas@verizon.net

Ditto!

That is NOT a problem..

If you want one.. email me and I will reserve one for you..

Then when I receive the coins, I will bill you for them

Thanks, but we went ahead and ordered!

<_<

Do the Schuylkill County Geocachers have a web site or discussion group?

Not that's really any of my business, but at $9.50 per coin I'm wondering where the funds are going. Are they going towards the group as a whole or into someone's pocket?

any profit will be used to the treasury of the club...