Oh Great...another Contest...

Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

And now a word from our sponsors.........

One thing I thought of while I was typing this up in my garage (That is where my computer is) is that Kathy may have told me that this vehicles battery died. Not that it makes any difference - it should not. It still broke down non the less. Also be advised that I have received many emails with questions, but I didn't respond so have no fear! I will answer one of those questions though because it makes no difference and I thought it was kind of weird. I was asked what month this happened in. I really don't know, I don't have E.S.P.! I see alot of concerts in the July to November timeframe, but this was before they made it to the top, so I'm sure they didn't care. And no, Arlsmommy..........it wasn't Dora the Explorer!! HAH! Besides - although the following hint is directed more towards the band that this person is a member of, I need a specific name! "Menudo" won't cut it, and if you can even name a member of that group then I am sorry :smile: If no one gets this within an hour or so, then I'll post another hint (Say 7-ish?) That hint will be such a huge giveaway that many of you will just want to throw yourselves off of a cliff for not guessing it! I don't want this dragging out all week, so I expect to have a winner by tonight.....tomorrow at the very latest.

And now for your first hint:

One of the people in the vehicle is no longer living.

Please only one guess from this posting until the next posting, where you can guess again.

Good Luck :smile:

Time for the next hint...actually I've already given MANY hints, you just didn't know it :smile: Let me shed some light on the situation....

And now a word from our sponsors.........

One thing I thought of while I was typing this up in my garage (That is where my computer is) is that Kathy may have told me that this vehicles battery died. Not that it makes any difference - it should not. It still broke down non the less. Also be advised that I have received many emails with questions, but I didn't respond so have no fear! I will answer one of those questions though because it makes no difference and I thought it was kind of weird. I was asked what month this happened in. I really don't know, I don't have E.S.P.! I see alot of concerts in the July to November timeframe, but this was before they made it to the top, so I'm sure they didn't care. And no, Arlsmommy..........it wasn't Dora the Explorer!! HAH! Besides - although the following hint is directed more towards the band that this person is a member of, I need a specific name! "Menudo" won't cut it, and if you can even name a member of that group then I am sorry If no one gets this within an hour or so, then I'll post another hint (Say 7-ish?) That hint will be such a huge giveaway that many of you will just want to throw yourselves off of a cliff for not guessing it! I don't want this dragging out all week, so I expect to have a winner by tonight.....tomorrow at the very latest.

I will give another hint in a few, then every half hour. Only 1 guess in between each of my "hint" postings! I feel like a puppeteer!

Another hint in a half hour or so.....

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Oh man.....that one had me at the edge of my seat! About five minutes ago the dean of the academy that I am at walked in and looked at me kinnda funny 'cuz I was going crazy typing google searches and carefully studing your hints! I looked really confused!

Thanks for the fun contest.....congrats to the winner!!!!! That has gotta be a rush.

Guess what? It lasted more than 5 minutes LOL!!!

Is there going to be another contest? I guess if I hear about it, I'll get to it tomarrow....'cuz I need to rest mine eyes!

Thanks again.

Jason Newsted - bassist, replacement for Cliff Burton after his death.

Didn't even get that part. Thanks again for this great contest. I participated in the others but they weren't really my musical genre. Metallica rocks. Of course, I did enjoy learning about the other groups involved in the other contest.

Thanks again