Does A Bear S**** In The Woods?

BRTango

OK, quick question for my caching trip tomorrow. This question goes out to anyone in an area with bears AND without caves.

In the absence of a cave (there arent many around here), where to bears sleep (there are a lot around here), if I run across a big pile of snow, slowly moving up and down with a little tuft of fur coming out of the bottom... Should I assume that it is not the cache? <_<

Uh... yeah... hi. Sorry to disturb you. see, I have a GPS and for some reason it lead me here. Can I look under your bed? Real quick like. Hey, there's a cache under there... can I, uh... sign your log? No... No.... not that... your log BOOK... I wanted to sign your log Book. Ow... stop that... oh... that's a laceration as a trade item. Ok... thanks.

T: Laceration

L: Blood

SL

TFTC

:D

Where is Golidlox when you need her.....or you could always run into a bear with the likes of Yoge Bear and Boo Boo...then again he might think your taking his picnic basket and he might have to hurt you.

T- basket

L- a will to my family....

I like the new commercial for some SUV (forget the make) where the bears check to see that someone's been using there's and some very very attractive adult "goldilocks" is seen driving off with the smallest bear's one. :drama:

Just curious, why did you say "sleep" as "s****" in the title if that's what you mean. And yes, bears do both of them :D