Remainder Of The 2005 Ontario Geocoin For Sale

res2100

Since this coin was produced before the new guidelines took into effect, according to the following taken from the New Geocoin Policy thread, it is still ok to post it. If not, I appologize.

3. To answer several questions about non-trackable geocoins that are already in process, we recognize that the owners of these coins were relying on the ability to publicize their coins in this forum. So, if you have a non-trackable geocoin that has already been produced, it is OK to offer it for sale here. To help our moderators, please state in your post that your coin series was produced prior to the announcement of the new forum guidelines. Note that abuse of this allowance will not be tolerated.

The 2005 Ontario Geocoin has now been made available for anyone to purchase. There are only about 100 Antique Bronze coins left. Please visit our 2005 Ontario Geocoin web page for all the information and to purchase. As long as it's not sold out, you can purchase as many as you want.

9f9fb41f-7a60-45e9-9845-f7493ac0918b.jpg84f91ab5-83db-4a5b-957c-a3f338218465.jpg

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://

If you continue to have trouble, visit our help area for information and assistance.

^^^^^^^^what it said now

Ooops, didn't realize it would get so many hits, so as a backup, I've uploaded the page to my other web site so give this one a try if the first one doesn't work:

2005 Ontario Geocoin

Also, I see lots of emails popping into my mail...I will reply to all of them tonight with a confirmation of the orders...just won't be able to get to them for a couple hours.

Edited by res2100

I just got into it fine, and emailed for some coins.

Actually, can I ask another OT question while here? I am a transplanted Ontarian now living in Washington state, and I am looking for any geocachers back home so I can set up a WA-ON cache. What is the best place to ask for anyone to set up a cache with?

cheers,

Poppa J of Team Jac'd, formerly of Waterloo, Ontario

I just got into it fine, and emailed for some coins.

Actually, can I ask another OT question while here? I am a transplanted Ontarian now living in Washington state, and I am looking for any geocachers back home so I can set up a WA-ON cache. What is the best place to ask for anyone to set up a cache with?

cheers,

Poppa J of Team Jac'd, formerly of Waterloo, Ontario

Just go to the Canadian forum page and give it a shot ....

I may be interested in getting involved with that... e-mail me if you like

Can't get into the site! I get the below listed message.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://

If you continue to have trouble, visit our help area for information and assistance

As of about 5pm this afternoon, the 2005 Ontario Geocoins are now all sold out. Thank you to all who purchased. It sure was quite the task replying to all the emails. Everyone should have gotten a reply. I've also updated the web site (the original link I posted at the top of this thread) and included the web site where it is now trackable. I'll be removing the backup link at some point, so if anyone has any trouble getting to the web site, just give it a try again in an hour or so as it looks like there is a limit to the amount of traffic that Yahoo allows.

Just want to say that I have about a dozen of our 2005 Ontario geocoins left, including only 1 Gold and 1 Silver for anyone that missed out on them or still wants some. There are also 2 error coins available.

Send me an email if you are interested.