World Of Geocaching Geocoin Medaille

Spion  von  Aalen

Susanne&Marc - I clicked on the link that you gave & I can see the coin at the bottom of the list, but I don't see an icon to click next to it to order. I'm assuming that the coins or sold out now :anitongue: Hope I'm wrong, would love to order 1 of these.

If you're using http://www.geocachingcoins.de/ there's a red bar on the right, use that. You should be able to add them to your cart from that page, not the home page.

for orders to europe:geocachingshop.de

Probably good idea to make that site also available in english.. not everyone in europe can speak german..

The country pull-down menu doesn't include all countries either. When the US site wasn't working, I went to the European site, filled out the registration form (it was fun recalling my limited German), but could not enter USA in the country box. The page reloaded asking me to enter select a country, but I still couldn't enter USA. Then MSExplorer bombed on me and when I reloaded Explorer, Spion had put his new post up and the US site was working.

Anyway, the extra effort expended to make this coin easily available from both sides of the pond are much appreciated!!!

Hi all,

for orders to europe:geocachingshop.de

Thank you

Spy

Hi, I just wanted to order two of these coins (+ another one) but when it came to payment I got a warning of my computer that the page wouldn't be safe and my dates would be visible for everyone in the internet. And indeed - no lock at the bottom of my browser. So I stopped my order.

Are you going to fix that, so it will be safe?

Thanks,

Balla & Silly

Hmm, been trying for 2 hours now and still getting the error messages of either server not found, or page cannot be displayed. Anyone else having this much trouble?

If all else fails PM Spion (the original poster). When I ordered German coins the first time they came out months ago I placed my order by email and payed by sending paypal to the given email address. This time I was able to use the online order page.

Hmm, been trying for 2 hours now and still getting the error messages of either server not found, or page cannot be displayed.  Anyone else having this much trouble?

If all else fails PM Spion (the original poster). When I ordered German coins the first time they came out months ago I placed my order by email and payed by sending paypal to the given email address. This time I was able to use the online order page.

Good idea - think I'll try that. Still not having any luck with that website.

So once again the question. Is there any limitation to the number of coins that are minted or are they just minted like the normal bronze/silver/gold German geocoin - as many as asked for?!?

I assumed since it was from the same distibutor as the German coins that it would probably be unlimited as well so I didn't order many, figuring anyoe who really wants one will probably go but it themselves and I didn't want to be stuck with a bunch that no one wanted to trade.