Christmas Meal Get Together Sunderland Point

Cave Troll , Eeyore , Mancunian Pyrocacher & Nette are thinking of arranging a Christmas meal / TB swap event on either Sat 3rd/Sun 4th or Sat 10th/Sun 11th December at The Globe Hotel (a 17th century inn) in Overton close to Morecambe.

Their Christmas Fayre menu is £11.95 for 3 courses (starter, main & sweet).

Starters

Chilled Prawn Cocktail Platter

Home Made Tomato & Bacon Soup

Honeydew Melon with a Duo of Fruit Coulis

Mains

Your Choice from the Carvery

2 Fresh Roast Meats with 8 fresh Vegetables and all the Trimmings

Grilled Fresh Salmon Fillet, Tomato, Garlic & Basil Butter

Sweet Potato, Parsnip & Chestnut Bake

Sweets

Old Fashioned Christmas Pud with Brandy Sauce

Clementine Cheesecake

Profiteroles with Rich Chocolate Sauce

Stilton & Lancashire Cheeses, Celery & Apple

For the Real Ale buffs there is always a fine selection available.

Children are welcome and there is a large car park in front of the pub.

Please post if you would be interested in attending and your prefered dates from above.

Once a date has been decided we will require a £2.50 deposit to secure the booking.

Cave Troll , Eeyore , Mancunian Pyrocacher & Nette are thinking of arranging a Christmas meal / TB swap event on either Sat 3rd/Sun 4th or Sat 10th/Sun 11th December at The Globe Hotel (a 17th century inn) in Overton close to Morecambe.

quote "I'm totally crackers due to my latest project that's come out of geocaching , so if I plan any more events this year I'm homeless" MC

So here is the problem if we let dave organise this it looks like he is homeless for christmas!!!

:(:lol::lol::(

Bob

So here is the problem if we let dave organise this it looks like he is homeless for christmas!!!

I'd better organise 3 or 4 more :rolleyes: . Just think no christmas presents to buy, or decorations to put up, and best of all no visits from relatives <_< A couple of weeks just me and Trixie in the caravan, think of all the caches we could go and find :( fantastic!

Dave :cry:

:laughing: Father Christmas needs your help ! :laughing:

He has decided to hand out presents using the Secret Santa method and asks that anyone wishing to take part in this brings a present to the value of £5 which he will gladly pass on to a fellow participant on the day.

If you would like to join in please post a note on the Cache Page so that he knows how big a sack to take.