Year Of The Cat - Cin Event Cache

It is my intention that the next cache meet on the sunny side of the Pennines will be held in honour of our recently departed friend "The Cat"

I'd like to hold it on Saturday 20th November (Children in Need Saturday) and could do with a ROUGH idea of numbers so I know what size of room to look for. The place I have in mind is within walking distance of a station on the Manchester-Leeds train line, four miles from the M62 and 2 miles from the M1. It also has at least 6 real ales on the bar at any one time and has a micro brewery on the premises. Food all day. I need to check how children friendly it is.

I'd like to release a series of "Cat" travel bugs, raise a few quid for Children in Need too.

Who is up for it?

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Things are progressing. I should have the venue sorted out by the middle of the week.

I have had 25 travel bug tags donated and the intention is to sell them on the day with most of the proceeds going to CIN and a small amount taken out to provide a prize for the bug that travels the furthest in a preset period.

Unless someone can come up with a donated prize so that all the dosh goes in the CIN pot.

Any other fund raising ideas, by email to me please.

slytherin@geeksquad.co.uk

Alex.

I would like to volunteer to donate the prize on behalf of me and my business.

I shall contact you (Slytherin direct to discuss).

For all cachers who wish to donate to Children In Need and can't get to the West Yorkshire event, how about popping round to my At work and play cache, and as well as getting a cache you can donate at my offices, which will be passed on via the West Yorkshire Meet to Children In Need.