Signature Cards..

rutson

My cards have a set of icons for all the caching organisations I belong to (GC, GCUK, NC, GAGB & My Own CP) on the back, along with urls, I also added a barcode for fun.

I print & cut the backs & fronts seperately, they put them back to back in the laminate. I use 160 gsm white card, and 360 micron credit card pouches (all available from staples online at the best prices I've seen) Using this combo, gives a nice professional stiffness to the card, and the laminate I use (rexel) gives a superb gloss to the colours.

I've made mine so I can cut out both sides of the card as one and then fold them in half. This almost guarentees that the two sides are lined up properly when they're laminated . . . .

callingCard.jpg

and very nice it is too. I found the one you left in "Bummer".

I took it to keep at home. Is this the done thing? Or should they be left in the cache?

As far as I'm concerned . . . .

I'm leaving them in caches as a thank you to the persons who placed the cache, so, therefore, they're your property !!

Stuey - if you're collecting them, you should find others in "456", Cobblers! & Beer you can't drink !!

I find all this making me very uncompfortable - am I the only one to have seen Amercian Psycho?

American Psycho and Psycho are two different movies. Pycho was the one made in the 60's with Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh. It is also the one with the "shower" scene. My wife will not watch it because of that scene. I haven't seen American Psycho, but it is supposedly a cheaper movie. :o

American Psycho and Psycho are two different movies. Pycho was the one made in the 60's with Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh. It is also the one with the "shower" scene. My wife will not watch it because of that scene. I haven't seen American Psycho, but it is supposedly a cheaper movie. :o

I have seen both films and you are correct american Psycho is a rather cheap movie.

Just designed the front of some signature cards, wondered what you thought, also looking for idea for what to put on the back,

TIA

cards.jpg

If your interested and willing to send me one, I'll stick it on the Geocachers Signiture Display Board. You can email me thru my profile, there is still room on board no 1 for a couple.

Dave-Mancunian Pyrocacher

Yep here's all about it! Board No 1 is nearly full, I'm going to put in a order for a TB tag for it in the next week or so (the goverment only pays a pittance  ), as soon as that is sorted it will be ready to travel to events.

If you've got space for a couple more business size cards, email me and myself and Ankrham would love to send a couple.

Danegar