testing ...don't bothering opening this one ...

clearpath

This is a test to see if I can use the quote function available in the forum. For some reason I have not been able to 'correctly' post quotes from a previous reply. So, I will keep trying until I figure it out. Maybe, that will be in my life time, if not, then let's just hope there is geocaching up in heaven.

"Heck, that scares me and I'm fearless"

quote:
Originally posted by clearpath:

This is a test to see if I can use the quote function available in the forum. For some reason I have not been able to 'correctly' post quotes from a previous reply. So, I will keep trying until I figure it out. Maybe, that will be in my life time, if not, then let's just hope there is geocaching up in heaven.

Okay, let's see if I did it right ...

quote:

Okay lets see if this works...

quote:

Okay, it looks like I am making progress ...

quote:

This is a test to see if I can use the quote function available in the forum. For some reason I have not been able to 'correctly' post quotes from a previous reply. So, I will keep trying until I figure it out.

One more time ...

quote:

SUCCESS !!!! Now I am really dangerous.

No, you're just quoteworthy.

Don't EVER say "don't open this..." in a topic's title. It will guarantee you dozens of reads and nonsense responses like this one. Thanks for the fun! icon_biggrin.gif

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

quote:

No, you're just quoteworthy.

Don't EVER say "don't open this..." in a topic's title. It will guarantee you dozens of reads and nonsense responses like this one. Thanks for the fun! icon_biggrin.gif

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Sometimes people will even QUOTE the nonsense replies, like this.

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Well, maybe if they screamed all the time, for no reason.

Click here for my Geocaching pictures

quote:
Originally posted by zoltig:

Sorry. I just had to look. When you say, "don't open", ya just get so darn curious it will get the better of ya! icon_wink.gif

Yup, that's why I'm here! icon_razz.gificon_smile.gif

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need .... roads" --Dr. Emmett L. Brown

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i see what your doing

quote:
Originally posted by zoltig:

Sorry. I just had to look. When you say, "don't open", ya just get so darn curious it will get the better of ya! icon_wink.gif

Doh! Curiosity killed the cat! I just had to look too! icon_razz.gif

A wise man once said... "Its better to be pissed off than pissed on!"

quote:
Originally posted by martmann:

quote:
Originally posted by etalon910:

Man.. I hunted for a cache for 2 hours.. and didn't find it. It twas a nice day for a hike doh.

P.S. How do you quote someone..?

I'm not sure

I'm not sure either. Oh, wait, I just did....

...Not all who wander are lost... unless the batteries in their GPS die, their maps get ruined by rainwater when their pack leaks, and they find themselves in a laurel thicket. Then, they are probably lost.

quote:
Originally posted by tmac:

someone needs to report hovito but i don't see the report button. someone smarter than me on this?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ozmtngeocachers/join

if you cache it, they will come.

I just reported it...I see he posted the same thing about 8 times in various sections of the board. BTW, you can report posts using the triangle with the ! in it...it's right beside the "reply with quote" button.

Mr. 0

"Remember that nature and the elements are neither your friend or your enemy - they are actually disinterested."

Department of the Army Field Manual FM 21-76 "Survival" Oct. 1970

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

quote:
Originally posted by tmac:

someone needs to report hovito but i don't see the report button. someone smarter than me on this?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ozmtngeocachers/join

I just reported it...I see he posted the same thing about 8 times in various sections of the board. BTW, you can report posts using the triangle with the ! in it...it's right beside the "reply with quote" button.

And I see the spamming posts have already been deleted. Very quick response icon_biggrin.gif!

...Not all who wander are lost... unless the batteries in their GPS die, their maps get ruined by rainwater when their pack leaks, and they find themselves in a laurel thicket. Then, they are probably lost.

quote:

who the heck is "hovito" and what did I miss???

"heck, that scares me and I'm fearless"

Just a dirty spammer who found his way in here and started posting chain letter junk. If you have email notifications on you'll have a copy of it in your email. Guess the moderators jumped on it quick.

allright, now that the excitement's over, back to talking about nothing...icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

Mr. 0

"Remember that nature and the elements are neither your friend or your enemy - they are actually disinterested."

Department of the Army Field Manual FM 21-76 "Survival" Oct. 1970

the triangle wasn't on there when i first saw it, i did find the triangle on his 7 other posts & reported it there. thanks anyway icon_biggrin.gif

join.gif

Click to subscribe to ozmtngeocachers