C.a.c.h.e.

Keystone will do in for you once enough of us have made fun of you. Nice job there genius.  :P

Ooh, can anyone slam him, or is this a private party? :P

I think we need about a dozen responses making fun of his error before they will change it for him. I'm trying to remember how many it was from my "The bus are coming, The bus are coming" thread. :P

Keystone will do in for you once enough of us have made fun of you. Nice job there genius.  :P

I think we need about a dozen responses making fun of his error before they will change it for him. I'm trying to remember how many it was from my "The bus are coming, The bus are coming" thread. :P

They could just close the thread for going off-topic instead :P

I'm trying to remember how many it was from my "The bus are coming, The bus are coming" thread. :P

The boos are coming. That just sounds like a simple spelling mistake, unless of course you meant the booze is coming.

This an example of an analgram, or stuff that belongs in the "abject silliness" thread. :P

OK, topic title has been changed.

Slammage may now cease and desist.

Caching Adirondackers Circumventing Hiding Embargoes

No...not really, I just wanted to come up with a acronym for adkrs

An analgram sounds like what men over 40 go to their doctors for every year or so...just relax...

NFA

There's an on-line game called Acrophobia where you have just 60 seconds to come up with a definition of a random set of letters. Once 60 seconds is up, all other "entries" are displayed on screen, all other players vote, and points awarded.

It's a great fast paced game. As for my answer:

Chasing After Containers, How Exciting!

Edited by Stuey