Changing my avatar because......

Kealia

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

quote:
We need to get Dinoprophet in on this thread, he is the Master of changing avitars... though you always know it's him, despite his wily disguises...

I haven't decided what to be for October/Halloween yet. I could go with last year's:

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/49462_600.jpg

but I have some other ideas. I might have to rotate a few.

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

Can you do Saddam?

---------------------------------------------------

Free your mind and the rest will follow 30296_400.gif

And may no Admin bricks 19490_2600.gif fly your way

quote:
Originally posted by clearpath:

Okay Kealia, if you don't bring back my sweetheart, I'll be forced to go back to my old girlfrend.

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly3.jpg

Wouldn't want to stand near her in a lighting storm!!

She must be tough to shop for earrings for a birthday gift?!

Woa! Some seriously scary looking avatars on this thread!

Kealia, I saw the change on another thread and thought, "What the heck is going on with that?". I do identify alot of the posts with the avatar's. I'll skim through the threads just to find those avatar's I can trust to have the pithy comments. Bring back Gollum! The other one (and I know whom you mean) was pretty lame anyway.

BTW: Jr. T and I are going to hit a few of the S.C./S.V. caches today so we'll be looking out for the much sought after Kealia signature items. Unfortunately, don't have time to watch "Amy" to decipher your puzzle cache icon_frown.gif

Wow, we had no idea that Gollum was so loved!

Yes, yes we did!

Nobody loves us......Master loves us!!!!!!

Ok, I had no idea that most of you like the avatar so much, so he's back. Partly because I really liked him too and partly because I see the other one has been changed as well.

I was really just posting this as an FYI; I had no idea that this would gather so many comments.

(The funny thing now is that someobdy reading this thread for the first time is going to wonder what the heck is going on if they don't read through the entire thing icon_wink.gif)

Kealia, you're not the only one who's had their avatar infringed upon. The same guy you mentioned in the start of this post is now using a smurf avatar. It's a different smurf, and he holding a sword instead of a saxophone, but it falls in the 'similar' category IMHO.

I won't pull a 360 icon_biggrin.gif just because someone else has a similar avatar, but it is aggravating.

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

TeamGPSaxaphone wrote:

quote:
I won't pull a 360 icon_biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO!! I think you have just coined a new geophrase! icon_wink.gif That is unless someone Markwell's an earlier usage. icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh and just to stay OT;

Kealia wrote:

quote:
(The funny thing now is that someobdy reading this thread for the first time is going to wonder what the heck is going on if they don't read through the entire thing

Um yup, sure did icon_confused.gif, but it's been entertaining.

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

The same guy you mentioned in the start of this post is now using a smurf avatar. It's a different smurf, and he holding a sword instead of a saxophone, but it falls in the 'similar' category IMHO.

I agree... it's different enough to be mistaken for yours, I think, but can't he come up with something that's *not* a ripoff of others' avatars? Especially since he keeps choosing to copy avatars of people who post a lot.

Jaime and Jason

Team Cacheopeia

image ©scienceandart.com -- used with permission

quote:
Originally posted by bmcilvoy:

Kealia,

Which one of you came back?

Cheers,

Bernie

Which one? Both of course.

The one who loves you and the one that wants to stab your eyez out icon_redface.gif!

Team GPSaxophone,

Yes, I see the new evil-smurf and see what's going on. No big deal now. I assumed his avatar was a coincidence and wanted to separate myself from his attitudes...now that it seems to be a rip-off of other's avatars it seems childish, etc.

But, imitation IS the highest form of flattery so we must be doing something right, eh? icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Snoogans:

quote:
Originally posted by GeoFool:

'Vegetarian is Indian word for bad hunter'.

That sounds like a good new sig line for me. I AM getting tired of that.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

http://www.texasgeocaching.com Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

That's gotta be my sig line, Snoggans- sorry but I'm stealing it.

"You've just killed a small animal. It's time for a light beer."

http://www.geocities.com/cacheinon

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

How long did that that actually take you to find??

About 30 seconds. I searched for Anja Garbarek and got her site (see my sig) and there's a link for publicity photos (of which your avatar and my pre-modded one are part).

You named her "Anja" earlier in the post. You changed your title to "Garbarek's Polar Soprano" sometime tonight. Elementary, my dear Watson.

</modesty>I'm also a very talented web searcher (often being asked by many people to locate reliable information on random and obscure topics). My price for them is usually "a beer".

EDIT:

quote:
PS- isn't your userid pronounced 'juggler'?

Glad you like Anja. Now go buy a cd of hers. You may keep the Avatar with no objection from me... though you may get bored I suspect, and move on to another place for more random bootlegging.

Yes, it's said juggler if you want (it's the reason I created it...you'd be amazed at how many free sites with registration already have a "juggler" user...but I *always* get ju66l3r)...but most people just type "ju".

I'll download a song or two first (she is pretty hot either way) and see if the CD will be worth it. As for the avatar, I'll probably find a new one in a few days, same as this one.

--

http://www.virgin.no/anja/

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

Hey Kealia, why did you change your avatar in the first place? Was there a disagreement with someone? Did your original avatar feel trampled by being bootlegged?

You have changed it back I see.

I changed it so it wouldn't be confused with a certain avatar bootlegger who's opinions are WAY off of my own. I would never have changed it in the first place had I known that he was intentionally copying others.....

I wonder what the kids of our two avatars would look like?

Photoshop folks??

quote:
Originally posted by Doc-Dean:

Who's worried?? Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

I like your avatar, and I know its from a popular movie, however, everytime I see it, it reminds me of a ... how do I say this... well it kinda looks like the exit hole of an atomic birth canal. Is it just me or does anyone else notice a resemblance?

quote:
Originally posted by clearpath:

I like your avatar, and I know its from a popular movie, however, everytime I see it, it reminds me of a ... how do I say this... well it kinda looks like the exit hole of an atomic birth canal. Is it just me or does anyone else notice a resemblance?

yea, you gotta watch out for those "Atomic Birth Canals", they are quite explosive!!

icon_razz.gif