Christmas List???

umc

Just curious what people have on their Christmas lists. I would like to add to mine but am having a hard time coming up with anything good. Heres what I have so far:

Blue Jeans

REI gift card

metro and state park passes for 2003

Motorola T5820 frs/grms nimh radios with charger

10 white t shirts

Pretty lame I know, but give me some ideas and tell what is on your lists.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

1. ammo boxes

2. geocaching.com gear

3. a cell phone

4. a leatherman tool

5. mountain bike accessories, including a GPSr mount

6. lots of little Irish pins to use as a signature item, plus a lead on where to buy them in bulk

7. A safe, healthy and fun year of geocaching for my family and everyone else's.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos?

For anybody with deep pockets and a burning desire to bestow unto me holiday offerings...

In order of desire...

1. $149.99 SCOTTeVEST Version 2.5 - Black (XXX-Large)

2. $233.00 ARCHOS JUKEBOX RECORDER 20GB USB 2.0

3. $269.95 Sony DSC U20 Cyber-shot

4. $99.00 OrangeLink USB2.0/FireWire PCI adapter

5. $169.99 Beyerdynamic DT 250-80

E-mail me for shipping address.

Happy holidays! icon_biggrin.gif

Dell Axim Pocket PC

Grand Theft Auto Soundtrack Boxed Set

Nice set of Chopsticks

Wood Fence for Yard

Roof Rack for SUV

Star Trek: TNG Season 5-7 DVD

Who ever wants to buy them for me can send them to........... icon_wink.gif

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Borg."

Im thinking big here. Lets see,

mapping GPSr, im leaning towards the GarminV.

new PDA to use with pocket queries.

DSL service to the house.

membership in the AA batteries of the month club.

new mountain bike to tackle some of those long over 3 mile trail caches.

while we're at it, throw in a trip for two to Alaska also.

Im thinking that since ive been so good this year, maybe Santa will oblige,,,, icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

http://opentopic.Groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=3000917383&m=9110969835

I have a Sipix Blink camera on order. It's a cheapy, but a cool cracker-sized thing. Seems to fit my needs perfectly.

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann, und ich hab' auch im Blut.

I just bought a Blink a few weeks ago specifically for caching. Only paid like $36 on Amazon. I find it great for caching because it is really small and light and if I drop it or break it, I won't cry over it, unlike my Canon S30. The picture quality is adequate for posting to the web. Just make sure you hold your hand very, very still when taking pictures. Also, cross your fingers when installing the software, the first shot crashed my system, I had to use the rollback feature to get it all off and then reinstall. Worked fine the second time.

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the Borg."

Thanks for the Markwell Dinoprophet, could have done without it but I understand. icon_wink.gif

Also, I'm glad I asked this question because my list is growing quite a bit from the ideas here.

I usually spend more money on myself for christmas then everyone else I buy for. Its an odd thing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

What I would really like for Christmas are

new knee joints,

an end to my heel pain and a

bursitis free elbow.

Getting old is Hell and I'm only 55! icon_mad.gif

And I suppose asking for world peace would be too much.

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate" - William of Occam

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Do you people even know what Crhistmas is all about? It has nothing to do with these lists of wants!

Whatever happened to the good old days when Christmas was friends, family, plenty of booze and dancing girls?

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

(* marks brdad down for a case of booze and dancing girls *) How important is it that they dance?

Well I do believe Christmas came a little early here. I just got my order for 18 ammo cans today. I was very excited about this when I came home and saw the boxes sitting on the front porch. I got them from CheaperThanDirt and they are all like new except for one that was dented and wet. I may try to save it but not too worried. I'm very happy with the quality of the rest. It was an overall good experiance. Christmas in November with 18 ammo cans, you can't beat it.

I was trying to think of something I'd want for Christmas and I was going to ask Santa to drop off a winning lottery ticket on my doorstep, because I already got all my new toys for myself this year, and I want the ticket so I can quit my job and spend my life goecaching the world. But after reading about how it sucks to be in IT, and all these people out of jobs, or underemployed, or needing automotive work, while I am having a good year and have a job that also allows me to make my own hours (see my cache logs to see what I mean), I have decided to ask Santa to give them winning tickets too. Being a used house salesperson ain't all that bad in this neck of the woods! Don't hate me, I've been through more than my share of lean years, and I'm not rich by any means, just having a really good year!

Cache you later,

Planet

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Three Lefts Do.