Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Actually you are a couple of weeks late. We had a great time at the coffee cache in Ripon. Wish you had been there.

By the way, does anyone have any pictures of the last get-together they could post here so Stashseeker could see the turnout? We had such a good time we forgot all about our camera so we don't have any.

OMG, I'm sorry I missed it! You are such a sweetie Ted and huggers Rosa! Thank you for noticing my absence. *AHEM* One of the well known cachers has my number!!!!

I've missed you guys but i certainly would have made an attempt to get together with all of you again. Anything coming up nearby?!?

*sniff* *sniff*

OK Bill, tomorrow being Saturday, I am going to attempt 'National Treasure' around 11 am. I read everything again and still feel I am going on a Snipe hunt. Maybe I will feel different when I get to the coordinates and do whatever it is I am suppose to do. I will let you know.

OK Bill, tomorrow being Saturday, I am going to attempt 'National Treasure' around 11 am. I read everything again and still feel I am going on a Snipe hunt. Maybe I will feel different when I get to the coordinates and do whatever it is I am suppose to do. I will let you know.

Just make sure you pack your Caching Bag with the proper tools. You did solve the spoiler for the second stage so the only thing extra is to pack your Life Lines. You still have 50/50 and phone a friend! :blink:

OK Bill, tomorrow being Saturday, I am going to attempt 'National Treasure' around 11 am.  I read everything again and still feel I am going on a Snipe hunt.  Maybe I will feel different when I get to the coordinates and do whatever it is I am suppose to do.  I will let you know.

Just make sure you pack your Caching Bag with the proper tools. You did solve the spoiler for the second stage so the only thing extra is to pack your Life Lines. You still have 50/50 and phone a friend! :blink:

Stage two? No, I haven't moved to stage two. I allocated all summer for this cache and it took me this long just to get up for stage one. I did the same thing two years ago (allocate all summer to figure it out) for 'Black Box' and never got far enough to drive to that one. I am not good at puzzles so we will see. Thanks for the heads up about stage two.

Well, what was I thinking. I did this today with help from my friend and a lifeline. What a blast. This has been the most fun cache since Wait Until Dark two years ago and I have done a lot of caches since then. Hey Bill, thanks for the fun and help.

By the way, does anyone have any pictures of the last get-together they could post here so Stashseeker could see the turnout? We had such a good time we forgot all about our camera so we don't have any.

I just posted a few to my log. Here's the best one of Bill pontificating:

03c4bd6d-e9a4-49dc-9d1c-f2f4f7a76ab4.jpg

Don't you like that Texas Ranger Badge? Actually, that's a great picture of Ted after presenting an outstanding air tight case against Kenny. Too bad no one has pictures of Camel680 heading off to the pokie. :laughing: How's all your new friends, Kenny?:rolleyes:

Anyway, nice weather we're having. Great day to do some fishin'. :anicute:

Anyway, nice weather we're having. Great day to do some fishin'. :rolleyes:

You were right Bill...It was a great day to go fishing! We caught a whopper today, and onnly got a little wet. :P

Yep. And that only proves one age old fact... the size of the fish (as well as a FTF prize) is directly proportional to the distance from the lake. I wonder if we'll ever hear about the one that got away?!? ;):P

Don't you like that Texas Ranger Badge? Actually, that's a great picture of Ted after presenting an outstanding air tight case against Kenny. Too bad no one has pictures of Camel680 heading off to the pokie. :anibad: How's all your new friends, Kenny?:rolleyes:

Sorry it took so long to answer. I jsut got out of solitary for tryin to bribe the screws.

Friends are great.... They gave me this wonderfull tattoo of a spider on my hand. Bu they get a little rowdy whenever I drop the soap! B)

Have all the premium members checked-out the new feature under the "Member Features" section in your account? The beta version of "Insta-Notify" is ready to use. I have already done a few queries and it works rather well. It will inform you (based on the perimeters you set) of any new caches that pop-up, become active, dsiabled, etc...instantly! You can have up to 10 running simultaneously. :rolleyes:

I think it is limited to within 50 miles of the center point of your choice, but that's plenty far for my geo-travels.

Anyway, just wanted to share with those who haven't seen it yet.

Does anyone have any extra of the california geocoins that they bought....  the 2005 ones.  I missed out on the ordering and was thinking of getting a couple.

Yes. Marky and I bought 50 each to re-sell to those who didn't get a chance to order. I forget how much we paid for them, but I can get them to you either via Bill or at the next mutual event.

I'd be delighted to pick up anyone's order. I'll add one in myself and then I can also return Fizzy's black bag that he was sitting next to a couple days ago. (Sorry that I forgot about that Dave).

With any luck this weekend, I'll be able to get a few caches out and maintain a couple of mine that have been in need.

BTW, Here's a really fun cache puzzle to solve. Mind You Master I'm not sure how it happened but OF already solved it and beat me to the cache. :lol: Maybe I've been slacking too much. :lol:

Edited by Green Achers
hmmm...It has been sveral days with no one claiming CVC Tag...I figured that it would be back in Sockton by now!  :D

Let's hope it is and the coordinates are posted later tonight, or by mid morning tomorrow, as I am going caching in North Stockton around 10 am.

Edited by wornout
BTW, Here's a really fun cache puzzle to solve. Mind You Master I'm not sure how it happened but OF already solved it and beat me to the cache. :D Maybe I've been slacking too much. :D

My error. OF has not found this cache yet. I must have mixed that up with Speling Qwiz which is another cache I'm working on.

I'm not surprised she beat me to Speling Qwiz as she has all the half adults whom can equally solve the puzzle. :huh: However, how are they when it comes to simple logic? :cry::lol::P

Anyone see the new Billboards? I wonder what happened to Peter anyway. I haven't seen him since Ryan's Eagle Court of Honor.

Edited by Green Achers
I'd be delighted to pick up anyone's order. I'll add one in myself and then I can also return Fizzy's black bag that he was sitting next to a couple days ago. (Sorry that I forgot about that Dave).

Well if Fizzy will na,me his price I'll make sure that I get some money to you Bill if you really don't mind getting a couple for me fro him....

Thanks Fizzy!!!!

Hey! Mike did it! He found the Black Box.

Now think of all the joy he gets every time he looks on his wall and see's his notes...

e6e314b5-b513-474b-a744-ca9107104e67.jpg

Way to go Touchstone!

Anybody got some good software that can see through multiple paper layers in a picture posted on a website? I think I have an idea as to how to solve blak box if you do! :unsure:

Where ya been Bill; that was ages ago :lol: Thanks all the same. I couldn't a done it without my support crew :unsure: .

I did try to put the final solution discreetly behind a couple of pages so as not to give it all away. Even with that, there's still one critical step that's missing in that particular photo :unsure:

>>>- - - - -> 1,000 <- - - - -<<<

Yep. Got the gift of gab. Finally reached the 1k club along with... [crickets, crickets] where'd everyone go? :P

First, I'd like to thank Luv-Ozzy whom got me here in the first place. Like a true sport and now a friend, she's hung in there and even when times were tough. Thanks JaimeeG.

Next, I'd like to thanks everyone that's had to bear with my endless ramblings (you know who you are). Even my youngest, Yaks-A-Lot thinks I've over post.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to the few people that I've caused a little grief to. From the bottom of my heart I have to say, you take it in stride. And that's why it goes without say that you won't accept this apology and even be looking forward to more in the future. :lol:

I'd like to mention everyone by name. However, for the sake of time I present the following list represents the few, the brave [the non-lurkers] of the CVC Forum!

Who posted in: Central Valley Cachers

Poster

Green Achers

georgeandmary

JaimeeG

Ron Streeter

Sanruft

C&MMorris

Camel680

TeamTek

~`Fallen`~

Fattuhr

fizzymagic

Brute-Force

Outrageous Fortunes

ZachNLiam

amytincan

Marky

SuperGenius

cachecows209

Ted & Rosa

wildlifeguy

GeoSharks

ryanctek

JeepySr

MrToad608

GeoCrickets

kurtuleas

BKSGRB

StashSeeker

ivan tomaski

Camelot Crew

elmo-fried

2 for the road

GEO BANDITS

Team GUI

Catmit

TeamJiffy

forman

Cap'n Finder

Mr. Vic

Oldhippy & Granny

retreevers 4

Great Scott!

wornout

Nobleman

Zarniwoop, Howie Sauce, and Scoo

Touchstone

4_Hearts

sfm12

MCGEODE

microtaz

Partytown

Marty Fouts

BootyBuddies

glenn95630

macfamily6

Radikel

Hemlock

SpecialDelivery

soul2soulconnections

craigvince

Motown Goonies

Wacka

rob/arlene

CatToy

Krypton

kablooey

Duelly

4chin seeker

Lil Devil

Naitram

McIrish

Pure Evil

Furnas Hooligans

Fallen

Team PowerStroke

one_windwalker

Semi-Hex

LilDevil

Quetzalteco

Photom

DiverMan

Marcie/Eric

MrsToad608

Eric O'Connor

Dirt Hawker

TheOBriens

rolncode3

Tonto2002

Pizzimenti-Scott Family

TeamAlamo

Frenchy Blanchard

hotfoot

Mugsly & Scary-Cookie

KimBeattie (Kimbo)

tomaski

beckerbuns

GeoRoo

first class carrier

Tapir

Haicoole

fireflyfan

my5clan

bthomas

BADGES

Doc

Pengy&Tigger

nubbin

rjchtgt

Isolino

Kusa

Sgt Stitches

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

LongDrive

sigJ

uncleugene

ozzyemm

kelley sunshine

mrZ

ecnum

ErSamin

Wheeler Dealers

UltrazGSD

marwagsalot

selkie

Maverix

Escapades

heligator

Jerry_cds.com

SnoWake

blscearce

Lamneth

DavidT21 & Fisherwoman

Tradboy

3dbabyvu

J_DiRT

The KatcheNJammer Kidz

Dalamar

M and M Lovers

duclo

WalruZ

ratoflodi

AltDotAir

montythemule

CaptainGPS

Ellenbarger Crew

bratc7 & snuzieq

Team StitchesOnQuilts

The Rat

Canyonherder

Don Bosco

4wheeler

STREETSEAL & G.I. Jane

HartClimbs

Team SuperGenius

geodanimal

GeoROCKS!

DXChaser2003

Limax

Edited by Green Achers

Yep. Got the gift of gab.

Green Achers

Sanruft

Congrats on hitting the 1000 mark...You deserve a throat lozenge! :P

(Or a warm pad to soothe the hands) :lol:

Yeah, you definitely have the gift of gab...Good thing too, you sure helped me a great deal since I first started...Speaking of which...I am not sure how I made the top 5 for being so new. :lol:

Don't slow down now Bill...You have many more newbies to welcome to our forum and MANY, MANY more caches to push!! :huh::P:P:P

Once again, congrats for hitting your 1000 mark and a big thank you from our family for making us feel so welcome in here. :P

Edited by Sanruft

Yep. Got the gift of gab. Finally reached the 1k club along with... [crickets, crickets] where'd everyone go? :lol:

First, I'd like to thank Luv-Ozzy whom got me here in the first place. Like a true sport and now a friend, she's hung in there and even when times were tough. Thanks JaimeeG.

Next, I'd like to thanks everyone that's had to bear with my endless ramblings (you know who you are). Even my youngest, Yaks-A-Lot thinks I've over post.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to the few people that I've caused a little grief to. From the bottom of my heart I have to say, you take it in stride. And that's why it goes without say that you won't accept this apology and even be looking forward to more in the future. :huh:

I'd like to mention everyone by name. However, for the sake of time I present the following list represents the few, the brave [the non-lurkers] of the CVC Forum!

Bill, I was sure you could do it.. Now all we need is some type of party to give bill his just rewards. ;)

Wow, I had 100 posts? That's not too bad since San Jose is a long way from the CVC. :lol:

This thread is the most active 'real' thread on the site (none of the threads in the off-topic forum count). It's a nice little community you have going here. The Bay Area thread used to at least give you a run for your money, but after the GBA site went live, the Bay Area thread pretty much died out. (However, in the short time the GBA site has been up, we already have 5694 posts in our local forums, which makes it a pretty fun place to hang out as well.) Keep up the good work everyone!

--Marky

Nice fish Alan. I'm a little surprised to see you could locate at least one cache near that hole. LOL

Way to go OF. I thought that foreground and background looked familiar. And Mr. OF enjoyed that hunt?! Hiking cacher... Guess he'd be interested to see Where Two Waters Cross.

BTW, Speling Qwiz is being corrected (darn it). Too bad I didn't get the autograph of the artist while she was there. It would have been an interesting addition to my DNF. :D

Gorgeous photo, Mrs OF!  Sounds like a wonderful adventure and we're pleased that Mr OF took a day off for family fun!  :huh:

Oh, and by the way you northerners...........we have your little cache again!  :(

Bad Bev!! And Mr 2fer is a TEACHER TOO!

The correct sentence would be "Oh, and by the way you northerners...........we have OUR little cache again! :(

:rolleyes:<_<

Hi everyone... We are planning to do our 100th cache (Wait Until Dark) on Saturday night :blink: It should be a full moon and we were wondering if anyone else might be interested in joining. We plan on starting around 8pm. Any and all are welcome.

Bummer...We are going the week after...Would have been a fun time!

Hi everyone... We are planning to do our 100th cache (Wait Until Dark) on Saturday night :blink:  It should be a full moon and we were wondering if anyone else might be interested in joining. We plan on starting around 8pm. Any and all are welcome.

I did that one at the last big event we had out there...... You will enjoy it very much!

Make sure you have good batteries in your flashlight!!!!

Edited by Camel680