Waymarking app for iOS - Testers Needed!

3 minutes ago, MrCachly said:

I am working on a Waymarking app for iOS and would love to have active Waymarking users as beta testers.

Anyone interested? If you are feel free to email me nic@zedsaid.com. Thanks!

My husband uses ios so I'll volunteer him! We are not tech savvy, but are willing to give it a try. I'll message you.

• Helpful 1
7 hours ago, MrCachly said:

I am working on a Waymarking app for iOS and would love to have active Waymarking users as beta testers.

Excellent idea, i am OK to make test, my email address is on my profile

I have an Iphone X

On 1/29/2020 at 6:26 PM, MrCachly said:

Am I too late to join in the beta testing? I just heard about this and would love to be a part of it!

1 hour ago, pixelteer425 said:

Am I too late to join in the beta testing? I just heard about this and would love to be a part of it!

Testing hasn't started yet. Email him to express interest. He'd be happy to add you to the list.

• Helpful 1
6 hours ago, terratin said:

Is there an update to this? Lockdown (depending on country) would be a good opportunity to waymark, instead of handle soggy logging sheets :P

I have not had much time to work on this, but I hope to be able to release a beta this summer.

The feedback sounds promising, so I guess the app is going to launch in the near future.

As and android user I can only envy all of you who are able to use this app. I guess there is not other way than get my hands on any iOS device right? :unsure:

11 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I was not able to find the discussion on the cashly forum, where the link brought me from the app. I can't figure out how to refresh once I search a category and pan the map. 

Please send feedback and questions to support@waymarkly.com and email if you want to be part of the beta Slack channel. Thanks!