Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Catto Family

Souvenirs not Syncing on Android App

I qualified for the latest souvenir a few days ago. This has appeared on my online account but has not appeared on the Android phone app. Whilst looking for it I also noticed that the USA souvenir issued last week also hasn't synced across to the phone app but does appear online. I decided to log out of my app and back in and now I have no souvenirs showing. Is there a known issue with souvenir syncing? This seems to have started recently ? after the latest release. 

When reporting problems with the app, it usually helps to mention the app version and Android version in your post.  I had a problem with souvenirs not showing on my app a few weeks ago, but that issue has resolved itself with more recent releases.

My app is currently 7.2

Android version is 8.0

Note that the app shows souvenirs in order of acquisition, so you'll have to scroll a bit in the app to find it.  It will not be at the top, but instead toward the bottom for December 2012.

I also have this issue the app never awarded the souvenir for today but it is online.

App 7.2

Android 8.0

Version 7.2.0
Android 8.0.0

I've been having this problem since about mid-October 2018. All my souvenirs received up until then show in the app. I qualify for the souvenir and it shows up in my account when using the browser version, but any attempt to refresh the souvenirs on the app just results in spinning refresh icon. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the recent version and now none of my souvenirs show in the app. 

We have two android phones and after attempts to refresh, no souvenirs show on Version 7.2.0

On 12/18/2018 at 5:13 AM, Catto Family said:

I qualified for the latest souvenir a few days ago. This has appeared on my online account but has not appeared on the Android phone app. Whilst looking for it I also noticed that the USA souvenir issued last week also hasn't synced across to the phone app but does appear online. I decided to log out of my app and back in and now I have no souvenirs showing. Is there a known issue with souvenir syncing? This seems to have started recently ? after the latest release. 

On 12/20/2018 at 3:47 PM, noncentric said:

When reporting problems with the app, it usually helps to mention the app version and Android version in your post.  I had a problem with souvenirs not showing on my app a few weeks ago, but that issue has resolved itself with more recent releases.

My app is currently 7.2

Android version is 8.0

Note that the app shows souvenirs in order of acquisition, so you'll have to scroll a bit in the app to find it.  It will not be at the top, but instead toward the bottom for December 2012.

On 12/28/2018 at 5:38 PM, sialis said:

I'm having the same issue

On 12/31/2018 at 2:19 PM, Lynx Humble said:

I also have this issue the app never awarded the souvenir for today but it is online.

App 7.2

Android 8.0

On 1/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, TeamHandM said:

Version 7.2.0
Android 8.0.0

I've been having this problem since about mid-October 2018. All my souvenirs received up until then show in the app. I qualify for the souvenir and it shows up in my account when using the browser version, but any attempt to refresh the souvenirs on the app just results in spinning refresh icon. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the recent version and now none of my souvenirs show in the app. 

On 1/3/2019 at 11:52 AM, sablekat1353 said:

We have two android phones and after attempts to refresh, no souvenirs show on Version 7.2.0

Thanks for all your reports on problems with the list of souvenirs in the app. We released some changes in 7.3.0 and additional changes in 7.4.0 that we're hoping will fix the souvenir sync issues. 7.3.0 is currently available to all users and 7.4.0 should be available to all users by the end of this week.

Have any of you updated to app version 7.3.0 or 7.4.0? If so, are you still experiencing problems with the souvenirs list in the app?

Thanks in advance for any updates!

On 1/28/2019 at 12:45 PM, Ben H said:

Thanks for all your reports on problems with the list of souvenirs in the app. We released some changes in 7.3.0 and additional changes in 7.4.0 that we're hoping will fix the souvenir sync issues. 7.3.0 is currently available to all users and 7.4.0 should be available to all users by the end of this week.

Have any of you updated to app version 7.3.0 or 7.4.0? If so, are you still experiencing problems with the souvenirs list in the app?

Thanks in advance for any updates!

I'm on version 7.7.0 and my souvenirs still aren't synching. In fact, neither my old or new souvenirs show up in the app anymore. :( This has really gone on far too long. Is there any fix in sight? 

Version 7.7.0
Android 8.0.0
samsung SM-G930W8

I have the same problem als #1. My new "carnival" souvenirs never showed up in the app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it yesterday and now neither my old or new souvenirs show up. It's not possible to refresh the page either, endlessly spinning refresh item.

Version: 7.8.0

Android: 8.0.0

samsung SM-G930F (Galaxy S7)

Can I go back to a version of the app that still worked? This is really annoying 

I am on Version 7.8.0
Android 9
samsung SM-G965U

On 3/31/2019 at 2:46 AM, Hauptstadtrose said:

Version: 7.8.0

Android: 8.0.0

samsung SM-G930F (Galaxy S7)

I have the same versions and phone, and the souvenirs are working for me.  Even the new Carnival souvenirs show up in the app.  I can only imagine the difficulty in fixing these types of bugs when it's only a problem for some users using the same equipment.