All good things must end.....

Mopar

And that includes the geocaching streak I've been on lately. Sorry brian and the other unemployed cachers out there, but this guy is finally returning to the workforce. I may not have as much free time to geocache now, but at least I'll be able to afford the gas in my car when I do!

"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy

Where?

What?

When?

And of course HOW?

And by the way.

Congrats on the new gig! icon_smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

almost 5am

gotta wake up at 5:45am

can't fall asleep

gah!

Isn't this sweet? You are all excited about work! It's kind of like the first day of school. icon_razz.gif

Good luck,

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

Well, no one said being a supermodel would be easy.

I heard about the bikini wax incident. Hope the beautician is better soon... She did have insurance, right?

Ode to a Pigeon: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, You Lookin' at Me? YOU LOOKIN' AT ME?! (b. katt, 7/14/03)

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

And that includes the geocaching streak I've been on lately. Sorry brian and the other unemployed cachers out there, but this guy is finally returning to the workforce. I may not have as much free time to geocache now, but at least I'll be able to afford the gas in my car when I do!

+ _"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy _

Congratulations. I've walked that path, then started rationing my gas then got a job and now I ration my time. Still eating beats geocaching.

quote:
Originally posted by S.C. & T.J.:

geez.. its like your starting 1st grade.. and can't wait to show the kid you sit next to your cool folders and your new pencils... what does this have to do with geocaching???

Look, a talking monkey! Call the zoo!

"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy

quote:
Originally posted by S.C. & T.J.:

... what does this have to do with geocaching???

[sERIOUS]A trip through the forums will reveal a good number of posts from geocachers who undergo life changes that have a positive or negative effect on their geocaching habits. We celebrate people who start new jobs, or add a baby to the household. We sympathize with those who find themselves between jobs, joke about how that gives them more time for caching, and admire their courage. We help out people who are moving to a new area of the country because of a new job, who ask for assistance on housing or the local geocaching scene. It is all part of being a community here.

I would much rather read about Mopar's good news than a dozen threads about what to carry in your backpack, or why a virtual cache didn't get approved, or whether Garmin is better than Magellan.

Congratulations, my friend!

[/sERIOUS]

And thank God, the rest of us can get a word in edgewise in the forums now!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.