Can't Access Cache Pages

Whenever I try to access a cache page or a log page whether it's from a link in an email, from the map or from coord.info/xxxxx I either get nothing at all or

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Can't log any Pi day caches :(

Edited by funkymunkyzone

Sometimes I get

500 - Server Error

map_sig.gifWe're sorry, your request has resulted in an error.

If you feel that the page you are looking for should be available, please let us know. Otherwise, you may continue to use the site through its navigation, or browse the links below:

Glad it's not just me, but :( that I can't log any caches from today...

The API is broken as well. Lovely for us on a Saturday morning on the east coast, we have to wait till they wake up wayyyyyyyyyyy over there :(

ETA tried again and it's working now

Edited by hallycat

Hi folks,

We are aware of the reported problems on the site. Our IT and development teams are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Intermittent connections. Looks like the Lackeys are having a heck of a time this morning. Update from a Lackey would be nice.

OOPs: Lackey update was given at the same time I typed this message...............

Edited by kayak-cowboy

The performance problems reported earlier should now be resolved. Our teams diagnosed and fixed a few issues unrelated to this week's release. Please let us know if you continue to see the same or new issues. Thanks again for your patience.