castagnari

geohatter

Good evening.

As some of you have noticed there is a new moderator called castagnari.

I have recruited this person to help on the forum as my reviewing duties are taking up a lot more of my time and to reduce the time lag when I get reports while I'm at work.

It also makes sense that my counterpart is based in the UK. mtn-man does a good job when I need him to but he's based in the states and has other volunteer duties.

I hope you will be gentle with them while I get them up to speed. In the meantime, let the guessing games begin.

Paul

geohatter

I took it that the use of "Them" was to avoid giving anything away by saying him or her, and to use "it" would be a bit rude!

Spot on. I wasn't about to make it easier by giving away their gender (whichever that may be).

But what about the Accordion bit?

Have you seen the price of Castagnari :yikes:, £3,000 and that's to order not stock price :yikes: who ever He/She is. They can afford to drive a top of the line Range Rover if they can afford that sort of price :laughing:. They certainly are not buying on one, on Volunteer wages :laughing:

So who do you know who can afford to drive a posh 4x4 to go geocaching

Deci

The price of the instrument is true, but is the rest of the post a decoy :anibad:

I don't care who it is but starting off by moving posts isn't going to win friends! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Works for me - I'm all for posts being in the right forum in the first place :)

Now, if we could only have a sub-forum for questions that've been asked countless times before, or maybe some kind of global search engine that could pull answers up, the World would be a much....oh, wait a minute........ :rolleyes::)

Edited by keehotee