Area 51 Series - UFO Geocoin

Team kizb

I'm happy to announce that I'll be a guest artist at the GEOCACHINGSHOP.NL booth for GCF EU! So I've decided to mint an LE Antique Copper GCF EU version of which only 51 will be minted. As of now they will only be sold at GCF EU.

This will be the last minting of UFOs, so I also plan to mint an all Black Nickle with red fill laser etching. "Stealth" UFO. It will also be an LE with only 51 minted.

The following will be the 4 new RE's (100 of each version to be minted) based on the samples. They will still have sequential numbering as before.

3-tone (Black Nickel with Nickel on the gritty parts on top, Black Nickle bottom w/ Gold Ring)

Black Nickel w/ Shiny Copper Ring

Antique Silver w/ Antique Gold Ring

Antique Gold w/ Antique Copper Ring

So that means the following 3 versions are now LE's by default and remain at only 21 minted:

Gold w/ Black Nickle Ring

Black Nickle w/ Antique Gold Ring

Antique Silver w/ Shiny Gold Ring

I have several projects that I'm working that I'm really excited about to add to the Area 51 Series that I'm hoping to release at GCF EU. If all goes well one of them will be very unique and like nothing you've seen before.

At this time I'm only taking reservations for the LE Stealth. Those that have previously ordered a full set will have priority for this version. The other versions will be released through my website this time, date TBD.

Edited by Team kizb

After giving some thought to the way to handle the LE Antique Copper GCF EU version I'm going to make some changes. It will still be at GCF EU, but for those of you wanting to complete your full set I will still be offering it to you. If you would like to have the same Set number to match the set you already have, please indicate which set number you have.

I'll also begin taking reservations for the minting of the non-sample final 4 REs. All coins will remain at $16 + Shipping

3-tone (Black Nickel with Nickel on the gritty parts on top, Black Nickle bottom w/ Gold Ring)

Black Nickel w/ Shiny Copper Ring

Antique Silver w/ Antique Gold Ring

Antique Gold w/ Antique Copper Ring

LE Antique Copper (GCF EU)

LE Black Nickle (Stealth UFO)

To place your reservation please e-mail me at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com with the following information:

Name:

GeoNick:

PayPal e-mail address:

Version to reserve and how many:

Country coins will be shipped to:

Set #:

If you have any further questions regarding reservations or general information about this coin feel free to contact me at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Team kizb

Edited by Team kizb

After giving some thought to the way to handle the LE Antique Copper GCF EU version I'm going to make some changes. It will still be at GCF EU, but for those of you wanting to complete your full set I will still be offering it to you.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! :antenna:

Thank you!

All paid orders have shipped.

Also the final minting of UFOs in now in production :)

Excellent set of coins! They will be added to the others and make a great collection as soon as I can retreive them from flying around my living room. I should have opened the box a little slower and took them out one at a time.

GaryM53

Edited by GaryM53

Update on the final minting. All of the coins have arrived in the US, but it was just discovered two mint mistakes.

First the mint for some reason included again "SAMP" before the coin number.

Second the LE Black Nickle coins did not get the red color fill for the tracking number and coin number as they should have. They are color filled white.

I had planned to send out all the US invoices this weekend, but O'm going to wait until I speak with my vendor.

I'd like options on how large or small others see these 2 mistakes as being?

Its not something I'm happy about, and with GCF EU only a few weeks away I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Edited by Team kizb

Hmmm... the "SAMP" is probably the biggest mistake.......

Without seeing the red/white mixup it would be hard to tell.......

This is a toughie with GCF EU on top of you..... sorry you have to go through the aggravation. It will be interesting to hear what they offer! Hang in and we are good for 1 each of the mistake coins if it comes up B)

The LE Black Nickle "Stealth" UFO Geocoins are finally done and being delivered Friday! So watch your mail for invoices.

Since the Black Nickle UFOs were being re-minted I also decided to add an AE version (trade only) to the order with 51 being minted. I'll post pictures of both of the final UFO Geocoins soon.

Edited by Team kizb

I wish I had something you would be interested in! Great looking coin! Do you have a wanted list ?

2005 Reviewers Geocoin

2008 Reviewers Geocoin

2011 Gold Lackey Geocoin

2011 German Reviewer Geocoin-Nightshift Edition Reviewer only LE

v1 Crop Circle Geocoin

2008 Alien Compass Rose Geocoin

any other Sci-Fi, space type Geocoins

I'm also open to offers