Area 51 Series - UFO Geocoin

Team kizb

I've missed a few updates...had to get some "disc golf" in before winter so took a little geocoin break :antenna:

Anyhow, excellent!! I'm looking forward to this one!!

For your specific feedback request: I'd buy whatever the limit is...

Edited by Zelanzy

Here is v6 of the artwork. It is now a full 15mm thick to allow for the 3D effects.

c91a163b-7283-4040-8f29-a7e091bbda2a.jpg

Besides for a few little details this should be the final artwork.

Next the mint is going to create a scale clay mold so I can see how the UFO will look before I approve the design for samples.

I've also decided to go back to a 2" design and will be increasing the mint numbers to achieve this. The good news is the price for at least the REs (and hopefully the LEs) should remain the same with this bump in size.

Thanks for the great input and ideas so far, keep it coming!

Edited by Team kizb

Yes, RE's will be one plating.

LE's will feature two plantings. The top and bottom will be one color, the ring will be another color.

you know of course, everyone is going to want the two tone, and that includes me! did you say when you will start taking reservations?

rsg

(edited for spelling, or typos, whichever)

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Yes, RE's will be one plating.

LE's will feature two plantings. The top and bottom will be one color, the ring will be another color.

you know of course, everyone is going to want the two tone, and that includes me! did you say when you will start taking reservations?

rsg

(edited for spelling, or typos, whichever)

Yes, the two tone versions should be stunning and might not last long. I might have to consider looking at my mint numbers for them again.

Now that my Power Cache Series has published I think I'm ready to start reservations.

I'm now accepting reservations for the UFO Geocoin.

As most of you know besides for a few little details v6 should be the final artwork. The mint should begin work on the clay mold shortly for final approval of the project before creating the molds for the samples.

Final mint numbers and finishes have not been set at this time, but here is the current information for the first "Geocoin" in the Area 51 Series

Area 51 Series UFO Geocoins

2" Round

15mm thick

Comprised of three 3D pieces w/spinning center ring.

Unique Icon

"TK" Prefix

I'm currently looking at minting 4 versions.

RE Antique Silver

RE Chrome

51 LE Chrome w/Gold Ring or Antique Silver w/Antique Gold Ring

30 AE Black Nickel w/Gold Ring

There will be no re-mints of the LE's and AE's. The final versions are dependent on how the samples turn out.

RE's $15

LE's $16 (limit 5 per person, only 41 total available)

Set 1 Both RE's and one LE for $45 (limit 5 per person, only 41 sets available)

Set 2 will be a complete set of all four versions: Two RE's, One LE, and One AE for $60 (limit 2 per person, only 20 sets available)

Shipping cost: To Be Determined

You can contact me at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com to place your reservation.

Payment will not be due until I receive the coins. When the coins arrive, those that placed a reservation will be contacted with ordering instruction.

Please include the following information when placing a reservation:

NAME:

GEONICK:

Number of each version and/or Sets (indicate which Set(s)) to reserve:

Edited by Team kizb

Thank You for the great response to Reservations! In less than 24 hours I've almost sold out of LE's and AE's,

I think I may have confused things a little as to how the 41 available LE's would be split up. Most have been reserved as part of sets and there are now only 4 LE's available as part of Set 2.

Here is what is remaining as part of the reservations:

RE's $15

Set 2 A complete set of all four versions: Two RE's, One LE, and One AE for $60 (limit 2 per person, only 4 sets still available)

Edited by Team kizb

ALL Sets & LE's are now SOLD OUT.

If you would still like one of the sets or the LE contact me with your request and I'll place you on the waiting list. This does not guarantee your request will be filled, only priority if someone cancels their reservation.

Both versions of the RE (Chrome & Antique Silver) are still available for $15 ea.

Shipping cost: To Be Determined

You can contact me at blackhillscacheshop@gmail.com to place your request.

Please include the following information:

NAME:

GEONICK:

Number of each version and/or Sets (indicate which Set(s)) requesting:

Edited by Team kizb

I've received Sample pictures and I'm very happy with the way they turned out. I'm still on the road so I'll upload the rest when I stop for the night. The Samples are currently being re-cast since the ring wasn't spinning very well, so they're adjusting the mold and re-casting. I should have the new ones by next week. Bellow is a picture of one of the RE's. Opinions welcome.

9abb402f-d391-4a6d-822f-3c7b8a114b78.jpg

Bottom

3592b031-b350-49ec-826c-7124244dad46.jpg

Edited by Team kizb

Here the remaining sample pictures and reservation information.

RE Chrome:

13d72f25-42c5-4389-8648-972475b9a628.jpgc05e0835-0121-4646-a0bf-fe86fe66eb8f.jpg

RE Antique Silver:

9abb402f-d391-4a6d-822f-3c7b8a114b78.jpg3592b031-b350-49ec-826c-7124244dad46.jpg

LE Chrome/Gold:

d4dcdad6-8e57-449d-bc63-babab7633ce3.jpgee08a08b-c9f1-4a98-ba19-f315eeff474a.jpg

AE Black Nickle/Gold:

95652e7c-66e2-494e-9574-1c564e5a77d6.jpg89be99e2-cf13-49d2-8d91-05e442439899.jpg

2" Round

15mm thick

Unique Icon

"TK" Prefix

RE Antique Silver

RE Chrome

51 LE Chrome w/Gold Ring

There will be no re-mints of this LE and AE.

RE's $15

LE's $16 (limit 5 per person, only 41 total available) SOLD OUT

Set 1 Both RE's and one LE for $45 (limit 5 per person, only 41 sets available)SOLD OUT

Set 2 will be a complete set of all four versions: Two RE's, One LE, and One AE for $60 (limit 2 per person, only 20 sets available)SOLD OUT

Shipping cost: To Be Determined once I have the samples and can weigh them.

Payment will not be due until I receive the coins. When the coins arrive, those that placed a reservation will be contacted with ordering instruction.

NAME:

GEONICK:

Edited by Team kizb

Here the remaining sample pictures and reservation information.

RE Chrome:

13d72f25-42c5-4389-8648-972475b9a628.jpgc05e0835-0121-4646-a0bf-fe86fe66eb8f.jpg

RE Antique Silver:

9abb402f-d391-4a6d-822f-3c7b8a114b78.jpg3592b031-b350-49ec-826c-7124244dad46.jpg

LE Chrome/Gold:

d4dcdad6-8e57-449d-bc63-babab7633ce3.jpgee08a08b-c9f1-4a98-ba19-f315eeff474a.jpg

AE Black Nickle/Gold:

95652e7c-66e2-494e-9574-1c564e5a77d6.jpg89be99e2-cf13-49d2-8d91-05e442439899.jpg

2" Round

15mm thick

Unique Icon

"TK" Prefix

RE Antique Silver

RE Chrome

51 LE Chrome w/Gold Ring or Antique Silver w/Antique Gold Ring

There will be no re-mints of this LE and AE.

RE's $15

LE's $16 (limit 5 per person, only 41 total available) SOLD OUT

Set 1 Both RE's and one LE for $45 (limit 5 per person, only 41 sets available)SOLD OUT

Set 2 will be a complete set of all four versions: Two RE's, One LE, and One AE for $60 (limit 2 per person, only 20 sets available)SOLD OUT

Shipping cost: To Be Determined once I have the samples and can weigh them.

NAME:

GEONICK:

WOW!!! Amazing coins and versions!!!! I can not say which version is the best! I love them all!!! AE, LE, the 2 RE....

Emm... Chrome is actually the polished silver or polished nickel? (I like it!!!) :D

Here's a profile picture and a preview of the custom packaging. I decided this project deserved more than just a vinyl flip. I'm sure you guys will agree.

441e2f8a-8a27-49a7-9c50-ca69501bae4d.jpg

A Top Secret Area 51 Access Card is also in development. It will be unlike any Trackable you've ever seen. Something truly new and cutting edge for the Geocoin community.

Edited by Team kizb

Here's a profile picture and a preview of the custom packaging. I decided this project deserved more than just a vinyl flip. I'm sure you guys will agree.

441e2f8a-8a27-49a7-9c50-ca69501bae4d.jpg

A Top Secret Area 51 Access Card is also in development. It will be unlike any Trackable you've ever seen. Something truly new and cutting edge for the Geocoin community.

Well, perfect, I want one! :D